• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Let's lose weight together! Xx

Eeeeeekkkkkkk CONGRATULATIONS HANNAH! how exciting! And yes what a great incentive! My first target is end of October too so let's get cracking! Lol! Xx

Good luck to everyone weighing in today! I will let you know how I have done after group tonight. I am really hoping for at least 2 to keep me going! Xx

3.5 off for me! Oh yeah! I'm half way there baby!!!! Xx

How is everyone? Xx

Woohoo, way to go Admiral! Very impressive!

I'm the same as last week, didn't lose anything. But I'm ok with that. Since I'm breastfeeding, i want the weight to come off slow. I'm just glad I'm not gaining :)

Thanx Hun! And good for you! I only lost half a pound last week so think its making up for it. Usually I lose around 2 pounds a week. Back on track to my two a week now though! Xx

Thanks for the congrats!! I lost 2lbs this week not bad at all! I want my two stone award by the 26th October (engagement party date)! Time to crack on!xx

Well done Hannah! That's the same date that I'm working towards for a wedding and I hope I can get my two stone award as well but I think it's a little out of reach for me. Will try my best though! Good luck :) xx

wahoo everybody! :) It was my 30th last week and hubby was off - I haven't dares step on the scales!!!! Ok I need to get back on it as 4- 5 lbs could easily turn into a stone. Right tomorrow! :)

Good to see you eulmh!
Sorry it's late, having a bit of a domestic! Lol! Lost 2 pounds and somehow got slimmer of the week with that and got my stone award in 5 weeks! :)
How has everyone got on? Good luck to those of you weighing in tomorrow xx

you got your stone award???? wow has it been 5 wks where has that gone!!! :) and after your 1/2 pound start you've done sooo well. Are you doing extra easy? what si your daily menu like. I need to get back into it but was going to do red and green days as that worked really well for me before

Yay!!!!! I'm on extra easy. Typical day is weetabix for breakfast, piece of fruit mid morning, jacket potato with tuna sweetcorn and salad for lunch and a slimming world recipe for dinner with lots of veg. Xx

extra easy for some reason didn;t work very well for me -it was coming off but really slowly! I wondered if it was because I was having 2 yoghurts in a day for example - off the free food list but then my leader said she had a min of 3 a day! that seems a lot to me. She did also say you could ahve anything off the free food list but then when I read it more closely it said you could have only fruit and veg between meals and i snacked on fruit/yoghurts and ham so I don;t know if that hampered it. I want to do extra easy as I really want chilli and rice! :) I am having big cravings for chilli for some reason! yum yum :)I'm going with my MIL we're starting a thurs group so I'm hoping competing with her will be good motivation :)

Another 2lb off, yeah 4 in total :) only another 66 to go lol

Yay well done vicky! :happydance: I know it seems a long way off but you will get there before you know it! I was there too and felt exactly the same but I'm just over half way there now! Xx

Yay well done vicky! :happydance: I know it seems a long way off but you will get there before you know it! I was there too and felt exactly the same but I'm just over half way there now! Xx

Very true, I would like it all to be gone in about 9-12 months as we re getting married in 18 mths and I want to start trying dress on in about 9 mths time x x
Well done to you aswell x

Very doable hun and that will keep you so focused. I just aim for 2 pounds a week. Xx

I FINALLY got round to joining WW last Thursday, yay!! Totally disgusted with my weight but as i am a bridesmaid in March i am determined! xx

Well done Hun! But what do you mean? You have done so well and only got ten pounds to lose now. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->