Let's lose weight together! Xx

Hi girls. Everybody is doing really well. I haven't been in the right frame of mind to diet over the past couple of months so haven't been around much. I'm rejoining SW tonight so hopefully I can rejoin all of you girls.

Welcome back pinksapphire! Good to see you :flower: I am on SW too so if you need any help feel free to ask xx

Just checking in :) remember not to change my numbers as I gained majorly in my 3 wks off :) I had a really good loss last week - fingers crossed I've got the hang of this extra easy lark and I;ve been really good this week - weigh in tom. Hopefully after next week's weigh in I'll be back and my numbers can start going down again :)

Added your numbers sweet83 :flower:

Well done eulmh! That's great! :thumbup: good luck with weigh in tomorrow.

Sorry I have been a little slack recently, my little girl has been poorly for 2 weeks now, well had enough and took her to the doctors again and now she has antibiotics for a chest infection so hopefully she will be feeling better soon poor thing.
I know there is no excuse but I have found it so hard looking after her and my 4 month old, not only have I been waking up with baby, my toddler has been not sleeping well either coz she is poorly. I am completely exhausted! Well as a result I have managed to be good during the week but come the weekend I have been getting takeouts coz I couldn't bring myself to cook :blush: I'm hoping to be back on track Monday and then starting to lose again.

How is everyone else doing? Xx

I lost 1lb was expecting a gain, so pretty happy with that x x

Admiral it;s really hard with 1 so i don;t know how you do it. We had our kitchen ripped last week and the only thing that saved me was I cooked a load of meals for the freezer. Could you perhaps do a SW soup and then a chilli or spag bol for the freezer for emergencies maybe?

Well done Vicky! :thumbup:

That's a good idea thanx eulmh. I will def do that in future xx

Hi all I'm 20 days PP. I was 130lbs before pregnancy and went up to 173. I'm now 154 so another 24 to go! Unfortunately I couldnt breastfeed so its back to calorie counting and exercise, starting tomorrow. My target is Christmas so here's hoping!

Hi forest fire! I will add you on front page!
Big well done MissDimity, I will update your numbers.
I'm heading back to group today after not going for two weeks! I know I have put on, just hope it's not too bad! Will let you know xx

My first weigh in at group last night and 5 1/2 off woo hoo!

I'll let you know when my numbers can change.
I'm so much happier and dedicated going to group rather than on my own.
Admiral765 2 on isn't bad and it will come off quickly.
I hope your little girl is better?

Sweet, how many pounds did you lose Hun so I can update your numbers.
Well done PinkSapphire! That is amazing! I have to go to group too. I was going to be bad anyway coz I was too tired to cook but I was worse knowing I wasn't going to group :/ I'm all paid up until mid jan now though so gonna work my arse off, quite literally!
She is ok thanks Hun, she is on antibiotics now so they seem to be helping. Was awful seeing her so miserable and scary when she was burning up. Xx

Admiral - 2.4lb isn't too bad

PinkSapphire- that's an awesome loss !

Sweat pea- well done on the 3 lbs loss

Sweet, how many pounds did you lose Hun so I can update your numbers.
Well done PinkSapphire! That is amazing! I have to go to group too. I was going to be bad anyway coz I was too tired to cook but I was worse knowing I wasn't going to group :/ I'm all paid up until mid jan now though so gonna work my arse off, quite literally!
She is ok thanks Hun, she is on antibiotics now so they seem to be helping. Was awful seeing her so miserable and scary when she was burning up. Xx

I lost 3lb since last week ..:flower::flower:

Thanks sweet and well done again! MissDimity how did you know that! Xx

Admiral, I'm glad she's starting to feel better again. There's nothing worse than seeing your child Ill. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->