• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Let's lose weight together! Xx

oh ok =- then i apologise to you - choc a lot cake/ dairy milk/pizza - sorry just went off into my own world there

wahoo got 4 and a half pounds yay and i got slimmer of the week.

You got slimmer of the week too?! Way to go! :thumbup: Clearly this thread has been a good influence on us all!

What can I say, it is all thanx to me pitakat! Lol!
No its all down to us Hun, you yourself have to be in the right place to lose weight for it to work which judging by the results we all are! I started a group on Facebook after I had my girl and a few of us including me failed miserably! It was good that we were able to post and be honest with ourselves and see where we were going wrong but it still didn't make a difference to losing weight. Something just didn't click with me like it has this time, maybe coz in the back of my mind I knew I wanted another baby so didn't feel there was any point to lose weight :shrug: who knows.
So there, it's all down to you! It's fantastic! Xx

I want another baby but I also want to lose weight because I don;t want to be fat and carrying a toddler around. Something that has made me more aware is how heavy my baby is - he;s 16 pounds 11 and I want to lose more than that and I think jeez I am just carrying this extra weight around on me what must that be doing to my joints and also I did my back in a couple of weeks ago as Alex was ill so I was rocking him loads - I know if my back's weak it;s weak but I can help it by being slimmer. Nothing tastes as good as being slim feels - I wouldn;t know 2006 was the last time you could technically call me slim :)

I told everyone I wasn't having another baby until I lost all the weight, I only lost a stone! Lol!
Just done half hour on cross trainer, def getting easier! Feel good. Have a good day everyone! :) xx

well my friend was meant to be coming but has cancelled because her baby ismn;t in a good mood so I thought sod it so I need some motivation. I';ve not blown it yet - I think we've worked out my problem when I feel sad or down i eat! My husband works away from home and I usually got to mother and baby on a wed but didnt go because she was coming so I will literally have spoken to nobody other than my baby from 6.30pm last night to about 4pm tomorrow (thurs) :( I just feel very lonely all of a sudden and have a horrible feeling this is what winter will feel like. We used to go on loads of walks everyday but it's too horrible today to even do that! I must be strong.

Aww Hun, it must be so hard with your husband being away. I can't stand staying in doors either. I used to eat when I was happy, sad, any emotion really which is so stupid but I still did it! Hope your ok :hugs: xx

Thanks :) I got upset and then i thought about and thought she;s at home with a screaming baby so i text and said do you want nme to come to you and she said yes please so I went over there :) she;s going to try again next week :) so still on track -it is hard with him being away I see my parents on a tues and his parents on a Thurs so it;s just wed to get through as he works from home mon and fri. I;ve just been getting down about it altely - I don;t like to tell him as I know he;s looked for jobs around here and there;s nothing plus he;s done really well for himself but if he moved out of that area he;d have to start at the bottom again as it's the NHS and it;s the sort of place where you get on by association and he wouldn;t cope with starting again at the bottom so we;d probabyl be worse off as he;d be at home but depressed!

Aww that was really nice of you, can you be my friend?!
Hmm makes sense for him to stay there! Lol! Xx

Please may I join in?! 7 weeks after having my daughter & im finally off to WW today!! I lost 18lbs in 1st tri but gained it back plus a further 28lbs. I did lose all 46lbs in a matter of weeks after birth but i have now gained 10lbs!! Wish me luck!! xx

Of course hun! Wow that's good going! I will put your details up on the first page. We are all doing really well so I'm sure you will too! :thumbup: xx

Oh Ladies, I don't think I'm gonna have a loss this week, I have been so bad! Yesterday was my husband's day off and he is always snacking, and I fell into that trap with him. And today we're going to a BBQ and then visiting at my SIL's house, where I know there'll be more snacks! >.< Oh well. I'm just gonna finish out the week as sensible as possible, accept whatever my weight is at the weigh-in, and then start the new week with more determination.

Do you know pitakat I think it is healthy (well obviously not eating the bad food and that but you will know what I mean!) anyway I think it's healthy to give in to treats occasionally, your less likely to do even more damage by not doing so if you get me! As long as as you say you get right back on it. I have had a two finger kitkat tonight :/ I usually work out every other day but I'm gonna do one extra workout to work it off so hopefully it won't effect my weigh in xx

2 lbs off for me this week :thumbup: So only 1 lb to go :happydance: it's strange because I wasn't particularly good but I still managed to lose. I seem to lose the most on the weeks when I eat everything in moderation rather than the weeks when I'm really strict :shrug: I suppose that's the best way to go though

We went to Pizza Hut last night and I had a whole medium pizza, some garlic bread and cookie dough dessert :blush: but it was soooo good. We're off to a BBQ today so will try and be good for the rest of the week.

Pitakat - I've had a few weeks like that but as admiral said, I think it's healthy. We can't be strict all the time otherwise we would never stick to the diets for very long

Chrislo4- welcome, good luck with the weight loss

Admiral - are you doing the 30 day shred?

Xx

Way to go Sambles!!!!!!!! :thumbup: that food sounded soooooo good! Lol!
Yeah I'm doing 30 day shred along with other things so I don't do it every day. I don't see much change on the scales when I'm doing it but I definitely see a change in my shape and it's great at toning xx

You see that's my problem, I need to tone up. I look ok with clothes on but with clothes off I either want to laugh or cry. It's mainly my tummy/waist/hips i.e the typical 'mummy' areas. They are just quite flabby. I've now got zumba for the wii so going to give that a go a few times a week I think

Even though I've only got 1 lb left to lose I think I would like to lose another
2 lbs on top of that just so that I've got room to put on a bit iykwim?

Yeah that makes sense Hun. Give it a go, I def see a difference with my tummy. Got a long way to go still but getting there bit by bit xx

Well I have weigh in tonight and I think I may only have lost a pound. I have not worked out as much as I should have done. I have stuck to the food 100% but I have had more syns than I usually have. My syns have been yougurts and Alpen lights so as I say it's not been bad, guess we will see!

Good luck to everyone else weighing in today xx

Omg I lost half a pound :blush: not even worth mentioning! People that go to group lose more than that and eat pizza! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->