Let's lose weight together! Xx

Lost 2.5 pounds! Really pleased with that! How has everyone else got on who weighs in today? Good luck to all those that are weighing in tomorrow!xx

Well done :)

I've lost another 2lb wow, nearly half a stone :) x x

Stayed the same :cry: fell off the wagon majorly! Need to remotivate myself any tips girls? X

Don't worry Hannah, its better than a gain! What is keeping me motivated is a new wardrobe! I think everyday how losing weight will improve my quality of life. I am so insecure right now so I just cant wait to go out with my husband for dinner, take the kids swimming coz I wont get in a pool!
Also I think that setting targets helps. I focus on losing 2 pounds a week, my milestones are 7 pounds, then a stone etc. Also having an occasion to focus on. Mine was my cousins wedding at the end of October, that has really helped to stick to it. The one after that is my Husband's Birthday at the beginning of December and then Christmas.
Hope that helps xx

Hi All,

I wish to join this thread.
Finally stood on the scales, first time since finding out I was pregnant. All I can see is Arhhh!!! Didn't think I had put on so much.

Goal weight: 123lbs
Current weight:150.92lbs
So pounds to go: 28- eek!!

Hi MissDimity! I am nearly where you are in terms of how many pounds I have to lose! We can do this together! Would love to get rid of it before Christmas but would be happy losing majority of it if I don't quite get there.

Well I'm hoping to stay the same today. I made the decision to have a couple of days off. Didn't go mad, just enjoyed a Chinese and some chocolate. I think it's healthy to have a treat once in a while. Especially considering I have been really strict since beginning of June with absolutely no treats! As long as I get right back on it which I am for 4 more weeks now until a wedding.

Good luck to everyone weighing in today xx

Admiral- I have a goal to lose 24 lbs by 2nd week in December as it's my 30th birthday then.

That's wicked Hun! Helps so much to have a date to work towards! We can do this. I feel so much better with what I have lost already. Who knew losing weight would excite me! Haha! Xx

everyone is doing very well. Well I took 3 weeks off - won;t tell you what i gained :( but I am back at SW now. weigh in on Thurs. I will rejoin this thread when I am back to what I was :) I don;t want to see my numbers go up :)

Hang around Hun, I won't change your numbers! Just let me know the week that I can start altering them down again.
I gained a pound this week :/ the Chinese and chocolate was so worth it though! It's my first gain since having lo so I'm ok with it. Was a tough week coz my little girl was so poorly, took her to hospital in the end coz her temp was over 40 and we couldn't do anything to get it down. I just needed a night off. So exhausted from it all but she is a lot better now.
Good luck to everyone weighing in today xx

ah sorry to hear about your little girl :( that must have been scary. is she on the mend now? I don't blame you -sometimes life just gets in the way and you can get a pound off easily in a week :) I[ve been 100 per cent. Think I';ve worked out where I was going wrong with extra easy. If i was having a snack in between meals I wans;t having superfree food with it - so this new leader says for example if I have a yoghurt then I have to have a piece of fruit with it as well. I have also discovered all bran chocolate crunch which is a healthy extra b - it;s delicious. So I'm trying to have a breakfast that doesn;t include it - like an omlette then I can nibble on those in the eve. trouble is our kitchen is being done this week and it;s chaos. I was majorly organised but still in chaos. Made a spag bol and chilli for the freezer so all my eve meals are sorted which is good

3lb off for me whoop whoop 9 in total now. Yipppppeeeeeee

Keep going Hannah :hugs: it is a loss. You could have maintained or even worse gained. Also you might find you lose more next week. I know how you feel coz I was so disheartened when I lost 0.5 but the week after I lost 3.5 xx

I had my baby 5 weeks back and i still have to loose 30lb weight.. :dohh:

Hi sweet 83! Don't worry Hun, my baby is nearly 4 months and I have about that to lose! Good luck, we are all here for you! Xx

Hi all.
It's Monday ( in Aus), so here is my weigh in results.

I lost 2.64lbs- woo Hoo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->