• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Let's lose weight together! Xx

Thanks pinksapphire. It was horrendous. You just feel so helpless don't you. She is usually such a happy girl but she was on tears poor thing. Not eating, drinking or sleeping very well. Need to get her well for a wedding next weekend! Xx

Lost another 1lb could do with another 3lb though next week x

lost 1.5lb this week! Need 2.5lbs next week to get my 2 stone award for my party! xx

Monday weigh in result: only lost 1lb this week- I attribute the lack of losing to inability to walk outside due to wet weather . Hopefully better this week!

Ok I'm back in - you can take 1 1/2 [pounds off my weight loss now admiral :) I won;t tell you how much I gained and have now lost in about 6 weeks but I'm back in the game now! :)

Just maintaining at the minute hun. Getting my lo's better for a wedding this weekend and then gonna hit it hard again!! stone to lose by Christmas! xx

oh no are they poorly :( well hope they get better soon :) stone by Christmas - you can do it seeing how well you got off that first stone!

0.5 off was expecting a gain. Going to be a hard week this week, hubby to be's birthday today and we have cupcakes being delivered, and fudge cake, to get through. Not to forget the red velvet cake :) x x

Monday weigh in result: only lost 1lb this week- I attribute the lack of losing to inability to walk outside due to wet weather . Hopefully better this week!

I've got an Alexander too :)

Yay! Great minds think alike. However we refer to him Alex, however when he is naughty when he is older well probably call him " Alexander "

haha - I refer to him as Alex - well anything really :) but my hubby doesn;t like that so he calls him Alexander. But you;re right Alexander will be his naughty name :)

Thanx for the encouragement eulmh! Yeah my girl has been so poorly bless her.
Well done Vicky! That food sounds amazing! Have a lovely time!
Good job pinksapphire! Can you throw some motivation my way please! Lol! Xx

well done pink sapphire. I'm going a bit mad with baking at the min - I'm not eating it but I just love baking for some reason

2 pounds off please Admiral :) I was worried this week as I;ve had a few things out of my control and I've been guessing syns - I have been generous with the syns in the hope it would be ok and it was :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->