• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Let's lose weight together! Xx

Hi everyone, can I join? I started dieting two weeks ago and today I lost 5lbs! 10lbs to go to get to my pre-pregnancy weight but I want to lose 17lbs. I didn't have anyone to brag to when I weighed myself this morning. x

Hope Everyone has had a great week !

Krobbo - welcome ! Awesome work with your weight loss so far !

It's a very early morning here in AUS - and weighed myself this an and I am down 3.5lbs !
Very happy with the result this week , hoping the weight loss continues for this coming week

:-( I'm still at 152, not lost anything for 2 weeks. I'm wondering if it will kickstart again when I have my first period.

Any tips ladies? I'm calorie counting under 1300 and exercising at least 3 times a week.

I also wonder if lack of proper sleep slows down progress.

Welcome KRobbo and big well done! Will add you to first page!

Excellent MissDimity! Will update your numbers.

Could well be forestfire. Keep doing what your doing, it sounds spot on. Hopefully that hard work will catch up with you soon. Are you drinking enough? That helps me for some reason.

I have been away for a family wedding so expecting a gain later, just hope it's not too much! There was a free bar, need I say more! Lol! That's it now though until Christmas. I want to lose a stone by then.

Have a good week everyone xx

Thank you, just disheartening so had a couple of treats at the weekend! Was thinking of doing the cabbage soup diet just to kick start the weight loss but not sure its the best idea!

I know exactly how you feel Hun, I'm sure we have all had a time where we have been soooo good but the scales don't budge! Just keep going hun.
I personally don't like those kind of diets. I think it's short term. I'm on slimming world and I love it. I don't view it as a diet but a long term healthy eating plan! Xx

I know deep down that that sort of diet is the answer long term. I actually lost 2 1/2 stone when I was 18 on WW so I know I can do it by healthy eating, I just want fast results as my clothes don't fit :-(

Its mainly my thighs, bum and belly I need to lose it from, my arms and upper torso don't seem like they've gained much.

I'll keep ploughing on!! :)

Forestfire I am doing slimming world and I have lost 11 and a half pounds in 4 weeks - so it can come off fast - ok not done so great this week :( only weigh in will tell...but I;ve been baking - that's my downfall!

2lbs off for me this week :) Forest fire I would recommend slimming world I have been a member for 3 weeks and have lost 10 1/2 lbs.

Wooooohoooooo well done pinksapphire! You are doing so well!

I am back on it now and going to knuckle down right up until Christmas!

How is everyone doing? Xx

Scales moved down 1lb! Hopefully many more! Got a wedding on 22nd Dec, want a stone off by then!

My local slimming world is on a thurs, the one night oh is out :-( could do it online but its a lot to pay upfront :-/

Hi all!!

I want to start eating healthy and doing some exercise - dont want to full on diet as expressing milk for LO and she is only 3.5 weeks, i just want to slowly ease myself in.

How early did people start doing any form of exercise? I had stiches etc and only just feel up to doing anything, going to start very very slowly with walks round the blocks etc.

Planning on joining Rosemary Conely later on as i lost a lot of weight on this years ago. My sister goes to the local class and they have said that they take women from 6 weeks PP, but i am going to wait a little longer - can only just walk around without pain so dont think i'll be up to Zumba etc in a couple of weeks!!

I was up one stone when i got pregnant from where i wanted, i put on 3.5 stone from this while pregnant and i lost 2 stone of that by 3 weeks PP despite eating everything in sight!!

So still 1.5 pregnancy weight to lose and then much later another 1!! I'd like to lose another stonr by christmas so i can wear some kind of normal clothes, but maybe a bit too much when still breastfeeding - what do people think? xx

Oh no forestfire, that's a shame. Do you feel like you have enough tools from group to do it on your own? We could send you any recipes you want to try? Just stick to weigh ins on here like this is your group.

Welcome Miss Broody!
I will add you on front page. I started exercising from 6 weeks but I didn't have a section. Maybe someone else can help. Just start off slowly as you say with walks. I think a stone sounds good Hun. It's great to have something to aim for! Good luck! We are all in this together xx

Some great weight loss this week! I weigh on a Friday so wish me luck for the morning.

I managed to get the slimming world information emailed to me today so I am going to make a start! I did weight watchers on my own at home and weighed in at boots every week and lost 2 1/2 stone that way so I'm hoping I can do well on this! :)

Hubby printing all the bits off for me today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->