Let's lose weight together! Xx

That's great forestfire and anything your not sure of just ask away! Xx

I'm so used to weight watchers and having pojnts, do I have to stick to a limit or just eat foods off the green or red day list and keep syns to a minimum? I've not read through all the info yet, Jack has been demanding today! :)

There is no limit but yeah stick to the foods listed and fill your plate with Superfree foods mostly. Max of 15 syns a day.
Dunno if you are interested but there is now a new plan called extra easy, it's the same concept but your allowed both meat and carbs together xx

Oh no forestfire, that's a shame. Do you feel like you have enough tools from group to do it on your own? We could send you any recipes you want to try? Just stick to weigh ins on here like this is your group.

Welcome Miss Broody!
I will add you on front page. I started exercising from 6 weeks but I didn't have a section. Maybe someone else can help. Just start off slowly as you say with walks. I think a stone sounds good Hun. It's great to have something to aim for! Good luck! We are all in this together xx

Great thanks. Looking forward to getting started, fingers crossed i can lose the stone :) x

Thank you, I'm going to start properly after the weekend, need to go food shopping now! Think I will invest in a copy of the food directory too.

1lb for me, not great but considering I have not exercised and not really been that good I'm quite happy x

Started Slimming World today! Didn't see the point of waiting for the weekend! Hopefully this time next week I'll have some sort of loss to report!

Hi how we all doing. I hadn't weighted myself for 2 weeks with coming on my miss monthly and felt very down about it, so ate a lot of crap lol
So today I thought, right 7 weeks till Christmas, lets get back on this, and to my surprise I have lost another 2lb, so I have finally lost my 1st stone, whoop whoop. Only another 4st 1lb to go to my pre pregnancy :( but so happy I've lost that first stone. Think it might just have given me the push I need x
Admiral, do you mind checking my figures as it looks like I have lost 1.5lb but have lost 14lb :) still smiling about that thank you.
Might even go on the exercise bike today :)

Coz I am feeling super exicted about losing my first stone, I hope you don't mind, I was thinking of setting up another page of healthy recipes and tips that people might have used.
What do y think ?

Hi girls!

How is everyone doing?

Big well done Vicky, that is great! Sorry Hun, don't know what happened there I will adjust your numbers now. And go for the new thread Hun, sounds good.

I'm heading back to group today after an absolute disastrous few weeks! Since my lo's were unwell I just couldn't manage to get myself back on track! I want to lose a stone by Christmas so I need help! Xx

Well done vicky, you have done so well.

Admiral, a stone by Xmas is achievable and going back to group will definitely help.
I get weighed later today but even though I've been 100% I think I've gained. I'm really struggling with what to eat for lunch when I'm not at home so I tend to skip it. Bad I know!

Good luck with weigh in pinksapphire. I know what you mean, I usually have just soup or jacket potato! I need warm food when it's cold! Xx

2.5 on for me! I actually screeched with excitement and everyone thought I had lost! Thought it was going to be so much more after 4 weeks of not going. Gonna get those 2.5 off this week! Have a good week everyone xx

2.5 off for me this week. Only 1lb until I get my stone award:)
2.5 on us nothing, I'm sure you will have a big loss this week now you're back on plan.
Good luck for the week ahead girls.

Well done pinksapphire that's great! You should get your stone award next week! Xx

Well done pinksapphire! I've been at a wedding this weekend so not holding much hope for this weeks weigh in x

Fingers crossed KRobbo, I tend to find that if I have been a bit bad, it tends to come off quite quickly a couple of days after without me even trying that hard xx

Day two of properly doing slimming world for me! Last couple of days with baby have been hard so quite a few syns to record, but going to make up for it the rest of the week.

Also think I'm getting my first period pp, which will either help or hinder my progress! Will update my weight next Monday when I've had chance to give it a go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->