Let's lose weight together! Xx

Keep going forestfire! It will take a while to adjust. Unfortunately I find it hinders my weight loss so just bear that in mind. Xx

Boo...just a 1lb again. I am sticking to my diet all weekend and going to the gym this weekend. I will lose 2lbs next week.
'I must ....I must... I must increase my er weight loss'

KRobbo your doing well! I have to admit though that I am for 2 a week! Lol :/ xx

Can I join in please??? I need to loose 4st :( I started my diet on Monday but cant exercise until csection wound is healed xx

Hi Shezza. Course you can! I will add your details to first page. Sounds alot I know but honestly just take it one step at a time and you will have lost it in no time! Xx

Hi Shezza. Course you can! I will add your details to first page. Sounds alot I know but honestly just take it one step at a time and you will have lost it in no time! Xx

Thank you :happydance: I am remaining positive I had to lose 7st after my first so really hoping this will be easier :flower:

That's good going Hun! You did it once, you can do it again! :)
I had 5 stone to lose, nearly lost 3 stone. Been maintaining for a bit coz had hard time with my lo's not being well. Hoping to lose a stone by Christmas.
Have you set your first goal? I find it helps to have something to focus on. Xx

Maintaining is so hard but you can defiantly hit your target by Christmas! I haven't set a goal i'm just going for it and see how I get on that way ive got no pressure xx

Cool. Well good luck Hun! :) we are all here if you need anything! Xx

Well done Forestfire! I just bought some jeans that are too tight for thinspiration.

Also, just making this soup. I think on extra easy it will be free and its really yummy.

https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/7003/carrot-and-coriander-soup

Well done forestfire.
I lost 2.5lbs at weigh in and got my shiny stone award and slimmer of the week again.

Well done forestfire and pinksapphire and congratulations on your stone award! Woop! Xx

Well done pinksapphire, what an achievement. I can't wait to hit a stone, it feels so far away!

I've lost 1lb wish it was more so now I'm 14st 11.. 12st seems so far away congratulations ladies x

Hi ladies, I've lost another 1.5lb yippeeeee. I will try and set that new thread up today :) everybody is doing so well :)
What's everybody's aim for Christmas? I would have liked another stone but think 10lb is probably more realistic. Good luck all, thank you everybody who said well done for last week x

Hi ladies,
I have set try othe page up called recipes an healthy living tips x.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->