• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Let's lose weight together! Xx

How is everyone doing?! I think I have finally cracked it, I'm more determined than ever! I can actually say no to bad food! Lol! Really proud of myself, usually I haven't got much self discipline! Just hope it shows on Monday! Xx

Well done on the determination admiral :thumbup: I know it probably seems like you've got a long way to go but just remember that every pound counts.

I'm due to weigh tomorrow and think I might have gained which is annoying because I've lost every week since I started. But I was quite bad at the beginning of the week so I deserve it lol

Thanx Sambles! Ice lollies are my best friend at the moment coz they are so lovely and not many calories depending on which ones you get!
Good luck tomorrow, hope it's ok! Got my fingers crossed for you! Xx

Hi, may I join? I have 3 more lbs to lose from the baby weight, but I want to lose a bit more , get back down to where I was before we began trying for a baby. I've been doing ok on my own, but I need to have more accountability.

Hey ladies!
Well i weighed in on monday but i forgot to come on here and update!
I lost......wait for it......half a pound :(
I was pretty gutted but then i thought at least its something off!!
I'm determined to do better and iv been really good this week so we'l see on monday
Xx

pitakat - hi :hi: good luck, are you following any particular diet or just eating healthy?

mspotter - at least it was half a pound loss rather than half a pound gain. Hope you get a better result on Monday

admiral - I'm eating lots of ice lollies/ice pops at the moment. They satisfy my sweet cravings without having loads of calories :thumbup:

It was my weigh in today and I lost 1.5 lbs :happydance: Very happy with that because I ate a lot of rubbish at the start of the week and even though I was good from Tuesday onwards I thought the damage had been done

Wow lots of updates!
Hi pitakat! Course you can! Well done on your weight loss so far, that's great!do you have any idea how much you want to lose and have already lost so I can put your numbers on the front page?
Well done Sambles and mspotter! That's great, every bit counts!
Had a good day again, I usually slip on weekends but I'm so focused! Woop!
Anyone after a sweet snack, pink n whites are really good. Their marshmallow with wafers, really nice! Xx

Hi Sambles and admiral! I needed to lose 15 lbs, and have lost 4 so far. I was doing really good, but last week we went on a short vacation and it was full of sugary snacks and soda pop, and I ended up gaining :dohh:

I'm not following any diet, as I'm exclusively breastfeeding, but I am trying to eat healthy, and drink mostly water. I should buy some ice pops next time I'm at the store.

For exercise I walk, and would like to move up to more jogging. Today I walked for 2.5 miles, and jogged for half a mile as well. Yesterday I walked for 3 miles. My husband is the one who motivates me to get out there and walk with him. On days that he doesn't feel like going, I just sit around the house, although I'm a SAHM and do have the time to go walking! :dohh:

Your doing better than me on the exercise front pitakat so don't beat yourself up! I have just got my head around healthy eating so next is to exercise. I think I will start off slow and walk and then start jogging. I do love to run but not at the size I am, I feel so insecure! Xx

Exercise?!! What's that lol?! I honestly can't find the time at the moment. I was doing some toning exercises a few times a week but stopped those now because I just can't fit it in. I do run around after a baby and toddler so don't know if that counts?! DS1 is starting playschool in September for 2 mornings per week so hopefully I can get the wii fit out then.

admiral - mmm I love pink n whites and haven't had them for ages. Will have to get some this week :thumbup:

pitakat - I'm bf as well so not dieting as such or counting calories. Just trying to eat healthy and snack on fruit instead of chocolate

Lol! Course it counts, I count running after my two!
Another snack you may like that are good are iced gems! If anyone else has any good snacks to share or healthy meals then please feel free!
Weigh in tomorrow, quite excited! Just hope I'm not disappointed! My husband hides the scales on Monday night coz I used to weigh myself every day and feel down that they hadn't moved so ate on the evening to feel better! :dohh: xx

Weight watchers sell Rich Toffee Bars that are absolutely amazing for a chocolate fix and were only 1.5 point each on the old points plan. You can't buy them in supermarkets but they're available at meetings or on the website but I think you have to buy them in bulk. I lost 4 stone on Weight Watchers and was eating at least 3 of these a week :)

I've been getting weighed every day and had lost another pound up til yesterday but it was back on this morning :( hoping it'll be gone again by my official weigh in day tomorrow!

I have just got my head around healthy eating so next is to exercise. I think I will start off slow and walk and then start jogging.
That was my plan too, to start off walking at a comfortable pace and then just keep getting faster till I am jogging full time. I don't enjoy running or jogging, but I do enjoy the walking :thumbup:

pitakat - I'm bf as well so not dieting as such or counting calories. Just trying to eat healthy and snack on fruit instead of chocolate
Instead of chocolate?! Oh boy... I'm gonna have to change my whole outlook :haha:

So the weigh-in is every Monday?

Thanx for that gypsy and good luck!
Yes Hun weigh ins every Monday if that suits you. If not, a couple of us have weigh ins on other days so don't worry. My thought process is that I usually cheat at the weekend but knowing I have weigh in puts me off! Lol! Well we will see if it's worked! Xx

I was so excited, I jumped straight on the scales first thing and..................I have lost 4 pounds! I am so pleased with myself! Woop! It's really spurred me on to keep going! Here is to another great week!
How have you got on? Xx

well i weighed myself this morning and nothing!!!! I'm hoping my scales are wrong and sw ones will show a loss! I'm so mad as I have stuck to the plan rigidly! I always have a treat on a tues but I really cut back on my syns in the week. I have walked at least an hour everyday and been swimming! I've drank 2 litres of water everyday and 3 today in the hope it would magically wee out a couple of pounds!!! :) ridiculous the things I do :)

Don't worry eulmh, it could show in next weeks weigh in so keep going or you have gained some muscle with the walking. Also it might not show on the scales but you could be losing inches. Have you measured yourself? I do so that if I don't lose on the scales, the inches show so I don't get down and have a binge! Xx

I lost one pound and I'm satisfied with that. I'm off to change my ticker!

So i lost half a pound on the scales at SW. It's a loss so I should be grateful but you;re right I do feel better in myself and I felt like I had lost weight even though the scales didn;t show much. My arms and legs are much more toned at least! I am switching to the Green Plan on SW instead of extra easy. I lost a lot of weight doing the green plan before which is almost a vegetarian diet - you are allowed a small amount of meat each day but I'm not really a meat person anyway so I'm going to give that a go. I have an outfit I want to wear for my 30th. It;s all a size 14 and I can fit in it but my muffin top is obvious - that's my problem I always used to be big boned but had a flat stomach now my tummy has this excess skin/fat from the pregnancy but I can tell my bum and thighs are smaller and more toned. So That's now my goal to be able to wear this outfit comfortably. I've got 6 weeks - that used to be all it took for a stone for me :( Plus 4 1/2 pounds down I'm not going to earn much am I if I keep going like that!!!

Well done pitakat and eulmh! A loss is a loss! Your edging every bit closer to your goal!
Great that you have your 30th as an incentive! I'm aiming for 27th october for my cousins wedding, my whole family will be there and I want to hear something like 'wow, you look amazing after having a baby' lol! I'm heading to be pre pregnancy weight by 8 weeks after having him, I will take that. I hadn't even got there after having my girl and falling pregnant with my boy! Lol!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->