Let's lose weight together! Xx

:) well good luck :) That's what I wanted - people to say you look really good. I am already below my pre pregnancy weight so I don;t know if that's why it's taking ages to come off? The fact is when I diet I am very focussed - it only happens like once every 2 years :) and I do lose it quickly which is making it more frustrating. I just know I gained weight in my 21st photos - then lost it the year after! but I'm stuck with those photos now and I really wanted to look good in the 30th photos!

I'm sure you will Hun. Just stick at it. You will lose more one week than another. Sorry it's getting harder, that scares me! I still have over 2 stone to lose once I get to pre pregnancy weight! Xx

Maybe it's just me and this particular plan isn;t working. I'll stick at it at least until my 30th - even if I don;t lose much I feel good and healthy and not bloated. Everybody's different aren;t they so you just have to find one to suit you! :) How are you getting on anyway? which diet are you doing?

Yeah doing good. Lost 4 pounds, as it was the first week I was really trying hard I doubt I will lose that again, would be water or summin! I'm aiming for two a week. Not following any plan, was going to join SW but thought I would see how I got on on my own first to save some pennies! Just eating healthily, no bad food what so ever and cutting down on portion sizes as they were way too big! Trying to stick to foods that are less than 5% fat per 100g. I really need to work on the exercise though! Xx

I forgot to get weighed yesterday but jumped on this morning and I have lost 2lb :) only 39 more to go :(

Go you gypsy! Will update your numbers! Hey we have similar to go, I'm right there with you hun! Xx

It feels like its going to take forever doesn't it! I'm trying to set smaller goals to stop me getting too disheartened! Dropping a dress size is my first goal as I went up 2 sizes since giving birth due to my caesarean overhang :( need to start doing some exercise to tone it up and get some muscle definition back!

Well done on your 4lbs, that's amazing!!

Thanx Hun. Does seem a lot so I try and break it down with everything! Lol! I wanted to get into the thirty something pounds to lose and I'm there now, you will be if you just lose 1 pound! I have half a stone markers, getting into the 'normal' bmi range! Fitting into clothes I have etc! Xx

You're right it is disheartening. I had set myself a goal of 2 pounds a week well I've lost 4 and a half in 3 weeks so that's not going to plan. I've decided to follow weight watchers plan for 2 weeks just to see if it is just me or if the plan doesn;t suit me? TBH I've been writing my ww menu for the week and it suits me much better as I can spend my 30 points on what I want instead of thinking oh I had porridge for breakfast I can;t have bread for lunch. Well done on losing 4 pounds admiral that's really good:)

I'm in the 30s now, only just though :) I lost 1lb last week and 2lbs this week so 39 left to go.

Eulmh - WW is a very easy plan to follow. I done it for 6 months and didn't struggle at all. Once I was in the habit of point counting it just came naturally to me. I've not tried the new ProPoints plan but apparently it's even better than the old one.

Oh sorry hun! Thought I was on top of that! In your thirties! Woop! Lol! Very sooner can say twenties you just wait! Xx

I'm in the 30s now, only just though :) I lost 1lb last week and 2lbs this week so 39 left to go.

Eulmh - WW is a very easy plan to follow. I done it for 6 months and didn't struggle at all. Once I was in the habit of point counting it just came naturally to me. I've not tried the new ProPoints plan but apparently it's even better than the old one.

well I'm giving it a go starting tomorrow. Looking forward to my cheese and pickle sandwich already with proper sized bread instead of two little slices from a 400g loaf which is all you;re allowed on SW. I think SW appealed to me because there is no weighing etc but I think I'm ready to weigh now :)

Well done ladies. I stayed the same this week but that's fine as I ate rubbish all weekend at the Olympics.

I'm doing so rubbish at this!!

I've just found out there are buggy fit classes twice a week in my area though, so gonna start going to them. They are about a 30-40 minute walk from my house so that will be over an hour of walking on top of the exercise class. Also starting sound & symbols classes on Tuesday which are also 40 mins from my house so that's another day of walking. Hopefully this will all help!!

That's good pinksapphire.

Don't worry Emma, you need to be in the right frame of mind or it isn't even worth starting coz you will just put it all back on again, can you tell I have been there! Lol! Classes sound good though xx

I really want to loose the weight, I just don't have the motivation! Hopefully I'll have a loss this week and it will encourage me to loose more!!

After my first I really wanted to as well but nothing clicked so to speak so I only lost half (not saying that will happen to you) this time something has clicked and I'm so determined, wish I could tell you what it was. I think the hardest part is getting going but like you say when you lose the first week you will just keep going. Hang in there Hun xx

Well done on the losses ladies :thumbup:

I agree with admiral, after my first I just didn't have the motivation so by the time he was 16 months old I still had 2.5 stone to lose which I finally did manage to lose then the week after I found out I was pregnant with my second and put it all plus more back on again :haha: This time I had the motivation from the start so it's been easier

Weigh in for me tomorrow. I'm hoping for a 2.5 lb loss. I've been very good with my meals this week and only had the odd bit of naughty-ness so keeping my fingers crossed

x

Good luck Sambles! My fingers are crossed for you, I'm sure you will be just fine-you are doing brilliantly! :thumbup: xx

2 lb off for me this week so only 5 lb to go :thumbup: But I've been very bad today. Started off well - museli, yoghurt and cashew nuts for brekkie, ham salad sandwich, apple and yoghurt for lunch and risotto and yoghurt for dinner. But I've also had a packet of crisps, a 'share' bag of revels, an enigma ice cream, 2 sticks of rock, half a big bag of randoms, 2 bits of chocolate orange, a bag of jelly tots and a handful of caramel nibbles :blush: Urrrgghh just writing that down makes me feel sick :sick: I was just really craving junk food :shrug:

So my original plan was to lose all the weight by 18th August (2 weeks time) but don't think that will happen so I've changed it to 25th August. Would like to lose 2 lb this week but will have to be extra good to make up for today

Hope you ladies are all doing well

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"