• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Let's lose weight together! Xx

Yay! Well done Sambles!

Is it wrong that I drooled reading all the junk you ate! Lol! Good luck with the rest of the week xx

I lost 3! So technically really only 1 after my gain, but it's a start!!! :)

Thanks admiral! I think that's the motivation I needed, I still wasn't great, but if a can loose weight without being great, then I can loose even more when I'm being good!

I'm going shopping for a bridesmaid dress for my sisters wedding next Monday, so another 2 by then would be good!!

Good job, guys! I didn't lose any this week, still the same as where I was last week.

Hi ladies! Just seen admiral mention this thread in baby club and thought i would join :) I'm doing WW been on plan about 7 weeks now I've only lost 10lb so it's coming off slowly but surely! Can't believe how well everyone in here is doing! I weigh in every Tuesday night so il pop in later but by the week ive had I think I will have gained! :( anyone have any tips to keep motivated?

Xxx

Well done pitakat.

Welcome baby mama, do you know how much you would like to lose so I can add you to front page? Everyone is doing great, so proud. The best thing that keeps me motivated is having a date to aim for, I have my cousins wedding in October to lose as much as possible for, being able to fit into my clothes again, I have kept some gorgeous shoes out in my bedroom to keep me in check at the start of the day, I really want to wear them but got nothing to wear them with! Also have small goals in mind, I have every goal under the sun to tick off from being a normal bmi range, losing half a stone, getting into the twenties/ten pounds to lose etc.
Good luck with your weigh in later, even if you've gained let us know and we will do our best to lift you and motivate you.
Oh and make sure you always have healthy snacks for those days where you can't get anything done, that really sabotaged my diet when all I could grab was crisps and biscuits xx

Well my original aim was to get to pre preg weight by my OH birthday (sunday) but I'm still 8lbs away from that :( I want to have lost all my weight by october ideally as I'm going for a girly night away to Liverpool! I want to lose 19lbs in total :) il check in tonight see if I've lost anything although it's unlikely! Lol

Xxx

Well I lost 1lb not much but I'm pleased considering the week I've had!

Xx

Ok I didn;t go - I was too scared. I went to Mancs at wkend for olympics and that in itself wouldn't have been too bad but then yesterday and today I've been horrendous and fully fell off the diet wagon :( i really really really need to get a grip! I'm being paid for my pounds - I'll get nothing at this rate. Ok tomorrow ....... :)

Oh no eulmh, I don't think I would have gone either hun! Lol! Is there anything you think we could do to help? Have you got a picture of yourself at a weight you were happy that you can stick around the house as a reminder or put one in your purse so if you go to pay for bad food you think twice? Lol! I'm sure I heard somewhere that your likely to fall off the wagon after three weeks so I focus on them first and once I get past them im like yes! I'm succeeding! And carry on! Lol! That sounds so lame! Xx

Well that was me - I did 3 weeks and then fell off it! I have a fat photo on the fridge. There is a pic of me at 19 and I used to cry myself to sleep because I thought I looked fat but now i just think I look lovely and wish I could go back and slap my ypung self! :) I might put that one in my purse as I'd love to look like that again! Good plan

Oops sorry! We do all sorts to get motivated don't we! I made a 100 day countdown calendar like the ones on I used to be fat, so far it's working! Just when I want a binge I'm like nope I can't I've only got x amount of days left! Pah! Xx

well it's 12pm and I've stuck to it so far today :) whoop whoop me :) if I can stick to it past weekend then I know I'll be back on it. It's 4 wks 6 days til my 30th so thats 34 days - I ought to do a count down like you say. 34 days doesn;t sound very long does it but I could do some good work in that time or some serious damage

Keep going hun, you can do it! Once you get over the first hurdle it gets easier. Chocolate is my weakness and sure u still think about it but now I am in the position to say no and it feels great. Losing the weight and being happy matters more than a couple of minutes of heaven and feeling like crap straight after and then feeling even more crap when I weigh in and have gained or even stayed the same!
Countdown is def a good idea and once you write down those days it won't seem much time so won't be as daunting. Good luck! Xx

Well done on all the losses this week :thumbup:

I've been struggling the last few days. I'm really good at eating healthy meals but I've been craving chocolate and cakes inbetween. I don't buy them but my OH is a complete junk food addict (even though he is tall and skinny :growlmad:) and I swear they call my name from the cupboard :winkwink:

I'm determined to be good today, tomorrow and fri because I really want to lose 2 lbs this week but won't do the way I'm going

xx

Don't be too hard on yourself hun.
Why not try being good all week and have a little treat to look forward to at the end of the week? I firmly believe that you shouldn't deprive yourself of everything or your more likely to cave and go completely overboard on the treats and do more damage than if you just rewarded yourself with a little something. Stick a fab picture of yourself as I suggested before on your oh treat cupboard to stop yourself! I once couldn't have anything in the house, my husband had to keep all his treats in the car! Lol! But they are back now coz I have more willpower! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->