• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Let's lose weight together! Xx

Thank you. I usually have Sat as my cheat day and I can eat anything I want without feeling guilty but this week it seemed to extend to sun, mon and tues as well! I think it's because I'm so close to the end now and I'm just getting impatient.

xx

Lol. Don't worry Hun, think you can cut yourself a break, you have done amazing! Interesting to hear you say you have relaxed coz your near to your goal, I always imagined I would be even more eager to get there being so close.....maybe not! Lol! We will see in what feels like ages and ages away until I get to that point! Lol! Xx

Yeah it's strange because I thought I would be more determined towards the end but it seems not. So today I've had museli and yoghurt for brekkie, museli and yoghurt mid morning, 2 x ham salad wholemeal rolls for lunch and dinner will be spaghetti with chicken and veg

That sounds good. Muesli and yougart sounds nice, I will have to ty that. Need to try different things. Apart from tea I have the same every day! Weetabix for breakfast and a salad wrap for lunch and fruit for snacks! Xx

Keep going hun, you can do it! Once you get over the first hurdle it gets easier. Chocolate is my weakness and sure u still think about it but now I am in the position to say no and it feels great. Losing the weight and being happy matters more than a couple of minutes of heaven and feeling like crap straight after and then feeling even more crap when I weigh in and have gained or even stayed the same!
Countdown is def a good idea and once you write down those days it won't seem much time so won't be as daunting. Good luck! Xx

ah thanks for the support - it's like having my own personal counsellor! You;re so right 2 mins of heaven then a day feeling like crap is not worth it!!!!

I've found the page, need to get my arse in gear now :)

Hi vicky, good to see you! Well done, you have made the first step! Now I need how many pounds you have lost so far and how many you want to lose so that I can add you to the front page and then you can begin counting down all those pounds your going to lose! Xx

Not a bad day so far. Museli, yoghurt and a slice of toast for brekkie. Ham salad sandwich, apple and yoghurt for lunch and then I've just had 4 squares of dairy milk. I've got chicken and veg casserole tonight so feel pretty pleased with that :thumbup:

Mmm sounds good Sambles. I have been good too. Weetabix with banana for breakfast, tuna sandwich and muller light yougart for lunch and I have pasta and salad for tea later. Cleaning the house tonight so that will keep me away from the munchies! Xx

I've been really good so far today too, bran flakes with raisins and banana for breakfast, stir fry vegetables with noodles for lunch, nectarine as a snack and I'm having lasagne for tea...not the healthiest, but my favourite!!

Have any of you tried jilian michaels 30 day shred? I'm getting it on Saturday and hoping it will really help! Lol

Good job Emma :thumbup:
Omg yes I have tried 30dayshred! It busts your ass! Lol! No its really hard but very good. I loved that it doesn't take much time and there are two girls other than jillian doing it, one modifys the moves so they are easier and once you get better you follow the other girl doing them properly. I didn't see a lot of difference on the scales but it certainly sculpted my body and made it firmer. Maybe we can start together? Xx

Yeah that's what I was thinking admiral. I'm getting mine on Saturday so will start Sunday. I was thinking of taking all my measurements and maybe doing them at the end of each 10 days (that's maybe a bit much) to see the difference.

I would be happy enough with my weight if I could get rid of the jiggle!! :rofl:

Cool I will start Sunday too Hun! I'm gonna do it every other day coz I have to work around what I have to do other evenings like ironing and cleaning etc. I like to get it all done so our weekends are free xx

Yeah it's hard to fit everything in! LO usually has a 2 hour nap in the morning, so I can get this done and a bit of house work too!

Of course if she keeps getting up through the night the way she has been I'll be to exhausted to even try!! Lol

She's had more milk and real food than normal today so I'm hoping she sleeps well!!

Argh your so lucky! I used to workout when my little girl napped but with two its very rare if they are both sleeping at the same time! Lol! So I can only do it in the evening and cannot sit down or I won't do it! Lol xx

Lol I was the same before I got pregnant. I did lots of fitness classes, but they had to be straight from work or I wouldn't go! Lol

I've heard the 30 day shred is very tough but might have to give it a go at some point but like admiral I never seem to have any free time. Sam often has an hour and a half nap but Tom only naps for half hour and it's never usually at the same time as Sam. But I really need to do something about the jelly belly :wacko:

I lost 1 lb this week so very happy. My aim for this week is to lose 1.5 lbs so going to try extra good. We are going to a bbq tomorrow but I'm going to let myself be naughty and have whatever I want (within reason :winkwink:)

Good luck to you all for weigh in on moday x

I think that's the best way shambles. No point in going out and being miserable or you won't stick to it. Hope you have a good time, and well done on your loss this week! X

Well done Sambles.

I'm dreading weigh in. Was good all week but indulged too much this weekend! Grrr! Made the decision to join slimming world tomorrow though so looking forward to that xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->