• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Let's lose weight together! Xx

Well done Sambles! :thumbup: that is brill! Good for you!

So in my mission to lose 3 pounds this week to make up for the one I put on and to get back on track to 2 pounds off every week, I just went on my cross trainer for half an hour! Omg, it was soooooo hard but I feel good after doing it! Xx

Sorry eulmh, I missed your reply! Your so right. I'm the stupid one. People go there to lose the weight. Im exactly the same with running, I would love to go for a run but am scared of people shouting abuse at me or laughing but then that's exactly why I would be doing it, to lose weight! :dohh: xx

Good job, eulmh!

Welcome to the thread, Mrs_T!

Yesterday and today I have been very mindful of what I eat. I realized that I've been snacking a lot and thinking to myself "Oh it's ok, it's just a little something" but it's not just a little something when I'm eating constantly! So I've got to be more mindful of what I'm putting in my mouth. This morning I went walking/jogging, and this afternoon we're going to the lake so I might get a little swimming in too!

Well done pitakat. It's all a learning curve so well done for noticing what you need to adapt to be even more successful! Oooo the lake sounds so good! Good job :thumbup: xx

It's on one of the weight loss websites - a little story of whatdamage snacking through the day can do - depending on what dieting you;re on but a piece of ham as you do the kids lunches. A cube of cheese here, a bit of your kids leftovers, a biscuit becasue you;pve been good that day - it showed how it could add up to like 20 syns and you think you;ve been good. So I think what your doing is the key to losing weight. personally for me writing it down deosn;t work as if I;ve had a big fruit and nut I just don;t write it down! ;)

Just copied your signature Pitakat and got my own weightloss monitor - just testing it';s working :) - II'd love to be your weight!!!

:rofl: eulmh! They told me yesterday to write everything down and be honest or they can't help. The group seemed to be very honest about where they went wrong though and confessed to eating cakes and drinking too much alcohol so I think I would feel like I could do the same. Mmm fruit and nut! Lol! I suppose what's good about the meetings is that it will show on weigh in if you have been good or not! Lol! Frustrating if you have actually done well and it might not show though! Xx

I know - I'm only lying to myself! :) I do write it down and take it every week - but if I did cheat I wouldn;t write it down - but then I probably would say oh yeah I ate half a cheesecake! :) I have been really good though weighing things and exercising and counting everything that needs to be counted. I just want one and a half next week as that will take me into the next stone bracket and will feel like a milestone somehow oh and I;ll get my first silver seven - first of many I hope

Good for you Hun! I can't wait to get an award! Lol! I will feel like a kid again getting a sticker for doing well at school! Lol xx

Well...I went to the gym tonight - did 20 mins on the cross trainer, 20 mins on the treadmill (and ran faster than I have ever done before!) and 5 mins on the bike to cool down. Then 10 mins in the jacuzzi!

I've also eaten quite well except I had a solero for dessert (only 99 cals though better than the magnums I usually have!).

I'm also guilty of snacking.. Think writing down what I eat might help me realise where I'm going wrong though?

Good luck with your silver seven eulmh!

MrsT, you make my half hour on the cross trainer look pathetic! Lol! Big well done! I love an ice lolly, had a mini twister tonight. 2.5 syns and so worth it! Lol xx

I just want one and a half next week as that will take me into the next stone bracket and will feel like a milestone somehow oh and I;ll get my first silver seven - first of many I hope

OOooh, I hope you get that one and a half this next week!

For the signature, you need the one for forums, that starts and ends with url. Here's what mine looks like: [ url=https://lilyslim.com] [url]https:/ /swlf.lilyslim.com/ x18Wm7.png[/url ][/url ]

MrsT, you make my half hour on the cross trainer look pathetic! Lol! Big well done! I love an ice lolly, had a mini twister tonight. 2.5 syns and so worth it! Lol xx

Any exercise is good! We all know how hard it can be to find the time with our little ones! And today it's hubby's football night and he's always home late so we have a pizza :blush: I buy the dr oerkter ones cos they aren't as calorific as some but still feels a bit naughty so felt like I had to earn it!

Mmmmm pizza! Off to see if slimming world do a version! Obviously ive not tried any recipes of theirs yet but I have to say I'm very impressed at the vast choice they have and some look really yummy. I'm making chicken curry tonight. The chips were pretty good yesterday :thumbup: xx

Eulmh or anyone doing SW, I have just eaten a chicken breast for dinner but it was quite large, is that still free on the EE plan? Xx

yes it is - all lean meat is free on extra easy - some people get on great with it but I'm not s massiave meat eater myself - I'm not veggie but prefer quorn and things so green plan is better for me. You could have 3 chicken breasts if you want according to the plan! Not sure it would work though! :)

Thanx! Lol, I think I will stick to the one! It just seems too easy :/ I can't wait for weigh in Monday just coz I can't believe this will work! You watch, I will have stayed the same or gained! Lol! I liked the look of the green but we were advised to go on extra easy for four weeks :shrug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->