Let's play a game! Come join :)

NSGARCIA

Reaction score
Ok ladies in order to help each other out with some questions and answers on this ttc journey and get to know each other this is what we're gonna do.

I'm gonna write 3 basic questions that everyone has to answer and then each person will add a question and the person that posts after you will answer it. Hope the instructions are clear lol

How long have you been ttc?
Are you waiting to do a hpt?
(if the answer is yes)
What are your symptoms?
(if the answer is no)
What are you going to try differently next cycle?

:)

I'll go first!
How long have you been ttc? 18 cycles!
Are you waiting to do a hpt? No
What are you going to try differently next cycle? Not sure what I'll be trying next cycle, as this cycle we're doing ICSI, so I'm hoping it'll work and I won't need to plan for the next one! :haha:

Do you have any special plans to announce your pregnancy?

This is our second cycle.
No, still BDing! ;-)
Not sure as we are doing a hell of a lot already! Just going to take things one cycle at a time.
To announce to family we want to make out we are getting a group photo and then instead of saying 'say cheese!' Hubby is going to say 'Becca's pregnant!' then capture their reactions on camera. We may film it too. To announce it on facebook we are going to take a photo of our little dog with a sign saying 'I'm going to be a big sister!'

My question: How do you keep yourself sane during the dreaded two week wait?

How long have you been ttc? On and off for two years
Are you waiting to do a hpt? Actually yes... after a tiny afternoon slip up... :blush: planning on testing Wed (right now I'm 12 DPO).
What are your symptoms? sore bbs, nausea (threw up this AM and yesterday), muscle twitching (I know weird? :shrug: in my eyes, legs, and back), creamy cm, pelvic cramping
What are you going to try differently next cycle? Nothing :growlmad:, if no BFP I have to wait until September
Do you have any special plans to announce your pregnancy? I want to do a little music video of me and my DH singing to my belly
My question: How do you keep yourself sane during the dreaded two week wait? Keep a super detailed symptom diary so I know what's normal and what's not.

This is our fourth cycle
Maybe I'll do one in the morning 8DPO
What are your symptoms?
No symptoms what so ever...it's weird
The Clearblue O-machine (I'm in the trial)
I've bought our little dog a t-shirt that says "I'm going to be a big sister" (shh - don't tell OH :winkwink:).
How do you keep yourself sane during the dreaded two week wait?
I read B&B :flower:

My question: Are you trying for your first, or do you have other children...if so, what age are they?
DD 19 year old, DS 17 year old.

Thank you for fun post :thumbup::flower:

Great Post!
How long have you been ttc? 2nd cycle!
Are you waiting to do a hpt? Not just yet.
What are your symptoms? I have been feeling light headed, moody and cramping.
What are you going to try differently next cycle? Hmmm, nothing different just yet.
Do you have any special plans to announce your pregnancy? I will write "Good morning Daddy" on the bathroom mirror for my husband and we currently live out of the country right now so facetime with our parents. Maybe put baby on board on my belly? or his lol
How do you keep yourself sane during the dreaded two week wait? I do not...I go insane waiting. Looking up symptoms that I feel like I have....and worried it is all in my head!
Are you trying for your first, or do you have other children...if so, what age are they? This is my first and I can not wait!!!!

My question-- How do you stay positive? I am afraid that it will take a LONG time to conceive. I see people accidentally getting pregnant all the time and I get frustrated. :-/

TTC 10 mths for third baby with 2 early losses this year :(
I'm not sure where I am because I had a chemical at the end of last mth and I'm not 100% if I've ovulated or not :(
When we do get our sticky bean I have a pic of three cartoon sperms that says one made it and I'm going to put that on our Facebook :)

How long have you been ttc? 3 cycles (very casually)
Are you waiting to do an hpt? Maybe...I had myself convinced that I was pregnant our first month TTC and was disappointed....vowed not to test early again. :)
What are your symptoms? A full, heavy feeling in my uterus, mood swings (well not really swings, I've been a downright b**** and I know it, but I can't control it if that makes sense), and I've had a really strong libido which is odd for me
What are you going to do differently next cycle? We're just going to keep doing what we've been doing and hopefully it will work.
Any special plans to announce pregnancy? Haven't really thought about that yet. A Father's Day bfp would be nice to tell the hubs then.
How do you keep yourself sane during the two week wait? I just keep myself busy and try not to think about it.
are you trying for your first? Yep!
How do you stay positive? I'm a glass half full person by nature. I kind of take the attitude that if its meant to happen it will. Having said that, we're not very far into the journey.

My question: Will you find out the gender of your baby? Hubby is dead set that we need to and I would prefer for it to be a surprise. Our compromise is that we will find out and tell people the gender but that the name will stay between us until the baby is born.

How long have you been ttc? Since February
Are you waiting to do a hpt? No... Not Oing on my own yet since BCP
(if the answer is yes)
What are your symptoms? Nothing
(if the answer is no)
What are you going to try differently next cycle? Taking provera to start my period, then soy Iso!

How long have you beenttc?a little over year and a half!!!!

Are you waiting to do an hpt?Yep, I took one earlier today and saw the faintest line so we will see!

What are your symptoms? ANNOYED BY EVERYTHING, cramps, right side pressure, hot, sleepy, mad, very thirsty, sore nipples .

What are you going to do differently next cycle? Fertile Aid for me and DH.

Any special plans to announce pregnancy? We wont tell anyone until we see and hear the beans HB, I plan to wear a cute shirt as well as hubby wear on to that says im baking a cake and his will say my cake is in her oven. Lol cheeezyyy. But to tell dh ill buy a onsie! Might put a baby bottle in the fridge.

*How do you keep yourself sane during the two week wait?*I dont lol

are you trying for your first?*Yep!

How do you stay positive? I dont stay positive really, I just try to be realistic every month their is a chance im just waiting for my month!

Will you find out the gender of your baby? Yep I will fet my doctor to tell me mom the gender and get her to throw me and dh a reveal party. Plan to do that but I might be too anxious to wait. If so we will throw a gender reveal party for close family and friends!

Myyy Question!!!
When will you take further action in ttc as far as running test? We are waiting for the 2 year mark, hopfully it happens before then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->