Lets see your 6 week scan pics...!

wwchix

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I have a scan on Tuesday morning for my 6 week viability scan.

I'm just wondering what I can expect to see.

Can I see yours?

xx

Hang on. I have an old 6 w 5 day slide from 16 yrs ago with my first. Gonna see if I can take a pic to show you. Lol its a relic!

Here u go. A very old 6w 5d ultrasound lol...my uterus doesn't look like that anymore on scan. It's a round circle lol

Attachments

• 2015-01-02 10.33.19.jpg
    2015-01-02 10.33.19.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 40
ohh thats cute :) so outside of pregnancy there would be no black blob?

which bit is baby?x

My scan was at 6+3. Baby is in the 4 arrows and the bubble above it is the yolk sak. The bottom left arrow pointing at a bit whiter area is the heart which was measurable at 128 bpm :thumbup: The black are is the gestational sac and the fuzzy more white bigger circle around it is my uterus!

Attachments

• METZIGIANLAKINN20141211124208512.jpg
    METZIGIANLAKINN20141211124208512.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 65
6 weeks 2 days

Attachments

• 6weeks.jpg
    6weeks.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 56
Posting because I wanna see pics too! I also have a scan on Tuesday. I'll be 5w5d, so almost 6 weeks. Hoping I can post a picture here :)

The black blob is the uterus. The white shadow inside is baby.

ohh thats cute :) so outside of pregnancy there would be no black blob?

which bit is baby?x
The black blob is the uterus. The white shadow inside is baby.

The black is actually the amniotic fluid.

Here is a 6 week ultrasound (not mine) that is nicely labeled for anyone that wants to know what is what.

https://notsofertilemyrtle.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/babyshaw6w0d.jpg

I meant the general circle. Jeez.

Lol I know! I was being overly general I suppose. X

Mine was same the black blob gestational sac. I had a perfectly round little yolk sac with a little blob right next to it which you could see the flickering little heartbeat (my baby) Mine was at 6w3d. My little profile pic is my baby at 9 weeks (measuring 8w6d) so you will know what to expect around then! :)

thanks ladies, very helpful! :)

any more?xx

This is a good thread. Going for my first scan today. So nervous I've barely slept all night!

Good luck buffy!

Mine is on Tuesday - so excited but nervous. Its early morning for me on Tuesday so just gotta get through the night tomorrow! x

Mine is now in one hour. I've just started on my 700ml of water I need to drink before the appointment. Don't know how they expect us pregnant ladies to hold in that much pee!!

Here is my scan I talked about!
Then my display pic is my 9 wk,
Tomorrow is my 12w4d scan!

I measured 6w4d with a heart rate of 134bpm which sounds pretty perfect. Going by my last menstural period, I should be 7w2d so it's measuring 5 days early, but I didn't get my BFP until AF was due, so I'm sure that's probably on target. Hopefully!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->