Let's talk OLYMPICS!!!

Does anyone know any results/medals won after Murray won his match again Federer? I've been out and seem to be running around for no answers?

Murray and Robson got silver.

We got a silver and bronze in the men's pommel horse. Louis Smith was actually equal with gold points wise so it goes on execution and his was slightly lower. And a bronze in the men's cycling for Ed Clancy.

I want to add, in Beijilng Christine was the only person to win a medal at field athletics and so far we have 3 golds and 1 silver. What an improvement!

I am. I've let Morgan stay up cos he loves Bolt.

im not really. i dont like the 100m so much, its like blink and its over haha

Definate blink and over...but I wonder if we're going to see history ladies! We've seen enough already :D

So excited. We have made a totally spur of the moment decision to head to London tomorrow morning to watch the Triathlon on Tuesday. Been humming and hawing for ages and have decided to go for it!

what a surprise haha!

jealous, london must be BUZZING just now, would love to be there.

hes such a cocky man though, puts me right off him!

The interviewers have the compassion of a breeze block *rolls eyes*

hes such a cocky man though, puts me right off him!

He is...but I have a sneaking suspicion I'd be a bit cocky. I'd probably do a circuit wearing a neon sign saying 'I'm amazing' and then another lap with jazz hands :haha:

As it stands, I can't run two yards in that time! I am a truly atrocious sprinter...unless it involves a child related incident ;)

So excited. We have made a totally spur of the moment decision to head to London tomorrow morning to watch the Triathlon on Tuesday. Been humming and hawing for ages and have decided to go for it!

Jealous.com!!

Have a lovely time, bet the atmosphere is out of this world!

We might see you there then, as we are going too :haha:

I think most of the men's 100m runners are cocky to be honest. But I guess they have reason! I loved the way most of the line up was alternated yellow and red most of the way across. 4 fastest men in the world were in that final!

I agree about the commentators! Our 400m guy who didn't get into the final was saying how he felt he let everyone down and he was rubbish etc etc, I probably would have hugged him and said no you're not! But the commentator didn't really do much to boost his spirits!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->