Let's talk OLYMPICS!!!

It feels so close now.

There will be tears from Murray, I bet! Happy ones, this time round :)

I hope so. He can do this.

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. SO pleased for him

Well done, Andy.

Am gutted for Roger...I always am when he loses anything, but he's pretty much cleaned up in tennis terms, so I can smile for Andy.

Rodge actually looks happy for Murray. Real sportsmanship.

Well done Murray. He bloody deserves it, I think more great thing will come for him. I'm really chuffed.

I've been LOVING the olympics! Woo Hoo!

Murray getting ready for the mixed doubles now!

its raining medals again for GB! 2 gold, 2 silver and a bronze!

^i know I'm just watching the pommel horse replay. I love our unsung heroes, might end up inspiring a new generation.

I hope it does inspire some of the younger ones of today!

After the last year - Royal Wedding, jubilee and the olympics I'm hoping that people are starting to believe that we are actually a pretty cool place to live.

I hope it does inspire some of the younger ones of today!

After the last year - Royal Wedding, jubilee and the olympics I'm hoping that people are starting to believe that we are actually a pretty cool place to live.

I said last night when listening to 80k people sing God save the queen, that a year or so ago there is no way it would of been nearly as loud. Feels like we finally have some national pride, love it.

And so we should :D

We're third in the table with half as many golds as China and USA...but we're not even half the size of them (or a blinking third!)

We've got some great sportsmans out there! I was beaming with pride and practically crying at the three in athletics yesterday...god knows how those who were there and those that won felt!!!

Person interviewing the pommel horse medalists is rude, mocking Louis Smith for his choice of music :wacko:

And so we should :D

We're third in the table with half as many golds as China and USA...but we're not even half the size of them (or a blinking third!)

We've got some great sportsmans out there! I was beaming with pride and practically crying at the three in athletics yesterday...god knows how those who were there and those that won felt!!!

We do. And my children are inspired by it (older two more than Kaysie Blossom although she has national pride cos we were watching the Tennis and she said 'I love Great Britain because it is Great and it is Britain, and that is why I call it Great Britain'.:haha:), so hopefully it is a whole new generation inspired.

Last night was once in a life time viewing wasnt it?

What channel is it on?

I was disgusted when they implied Rebecca Adlington was a failure for getting bronze. I was completely shocked. Where is the failure in coming third??

I do think some of the people who are interviewing can be quite abrupt :|

What channel is it on?

I was disgusted when they implied Rebecca Adlington was a failure for getting bronze. I was completely shocked. Where is the failure in coming third??

I do think some of the people who are interviewing can be quite abrupt :|

BBC1.

Did they? I have noticed anything less than gold doesnt seem enough for some them, but medals or no medals we should be proud of all our athletes they put their all into their events.

North fort from Weymouth :cloud9: my children holiday memories :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->