Let's talk OLYMPICS!!!

What channel is it on?

I was disgusted when they implied Rebecca Adlington was a failure for getting bronze. I was completely shocked. Where is the failure in coming third??

I do think some of the people who are interviewing can be quite abrupt :|

BBC1.

Did they? I have noticed anything less than gold doesnt seem enough for some them, but medals or no medals we should be proud of all our athletes they put their all into their events.

Yes definately!

I was :shock: I do wonder if they regret saying it though cos I think when she said it she realised what she had said.

I love Weymouth. I've been once and I had a Honey in my tummy :cloud9:

My Auntie lives there and we used to go every year when we were kids. Love it.

We took our two there this year and they loved it just as much, a visit is needed for next year definately!

Natasha did well in the boxing.

Murray and Robson now. Murray must be buzzing from the adrenaline.

Nerve wracking stuff.

aw hard lines but another silver! & a bronze in the omni for clancy :)

They did great and silver they should be so proud.

few track n field events - the triple jump and the 400m women i think it is.

oh and the cycle womens sprint! we should win that.

Womens 400m is going to be a toughy, however our girl is reining champ isn't she?

Did any of our guys many it through to 100m mens semi's?

Well chuffed for Murray and our sailors and gymnasts today. Silver and Bronze in the pommel horse, :thumbup:

Womens 400m is going to be a toughy, however our girl is reining champ isn't she?

Did any of our guys many it through to 100m mens semi's?

Well chuffed for Murray and our sailors and gymnasts today. Silver and Bronze in the pommel horse, :thumbup:

no but they all did very well. .01 of a second for chambers being fastest loser and 0.02 for gemili.

^ I think in the velodrome gb have won a medal in all bar one event I think.
How dare they say they are disappointed, I don't see them competing.

yeah and that was cos we got DQd! we're doing amazingly. 36 medals for our tiny country!

;o wtf, a runner with no legs?! thats mad, didnt expect to see that!

;o wtf, a runner with no legs?! thats mad, didnt expect to see that!

Yes he hit the papers before the games, first athlete to be an amputee in the non paraolympics. Massive step forward I think :thumbup:

Does anyone know any results/medals won after Murray won his match again Federer? I've been out and seem to be running around for no answers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->