Let's talk OLYMPICS!!!

When did you come to London whit?

I love living here so much, so lucky.

I came the Summer of 2004. It was the last of our stops and I lost my passport at a little shop when I was exchanging money and didn't get to do too much since I had to back track to figure out where I had lost it. :cry:

I did get to see the changing of the guards, eat fish and chips, see big ben & eat spotted dick. :haha:

I used to live in London...right near 'The City' and The Tower (our final flat was there) It is a fab city :)

I have often thought just how weird spotted dick must sound to a non-UKer!! :haha:

Will look out for you Tasha! On train now. Been up since 6am and lots of hours left on train! We just want to experience a wee bit of it despite the long journey and stupid hotel price!!!! Just as well I finally go back to work next week after 3 and a half years off:-D

we have a LONG way to go to beat our all time medal record but I think we are on track to get our 2nd highest amount :)

She only did a 7.0 though I wished she's done a 7.1 or gone all out on a 7.3 .. If she'd done that and even had steps back on landing i reckon she'd have won gold!

I am no professional gymnast but I thought Beth's routine looked the most difficult. But I could be biased :D

I liked Beth's routine.

Anyone watching the horses?

Gold in the show jumping, first time in sixty years :D

Gutted we missed the gymnastics ..... little man wanted to cartoon instead :(

Gutted we missed the gymnastics ..... little man wanted to cartoon instead :(

The uneven bars? It was good. Gabby made an error, so got a low score compared to her all round, but she has had an amaxzing olympics and it means Beth got her Bronze. She did so well and deserved it, she got bronze even with a big step back :thumbup:

Remember you can watch this stuff on your computer too :thumbup:

I was stuck between showjumping and velodrome. Well done team gb, 17 golds so far, how amazing!

I can't believe Beth is 27 years old and still doing competitive gymnastics! That's amazing! Good for her for winning Gold!

Brownlee brothers on for bringing us another 2 medals, they have done amazing!!

well done on the triathlon brothers. they have got nice bods too mhhh(and tighter suits than the other guys :haha:

oh too skinny! I think the long distance runners/cyclists have the worst bodies in the entire games (save weight lifting, shot put etc)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->