Let's talk OLYMPICS!!!

What an amazing day for the UK!!!!

Just watching the highlights on the news and crying when all of the female rowers' family are cheering them after their win!!!... Well done girls x

Bradley Wiggins.... I hadn't heard of you 2 months ago :blush: but by gosh I love you now! :)..... I also love the sidies.... they make him look like he's just randomly turned up, got on a bike for the 1st time and broken all records!.... Well done x

wow Chris, I am really surprised you only have 1 channel, we have 24 channels that they only have the olympics on so you can watch pretty much anything live!

I got a tiny bit excited earlier when they underwater camera in the diving caught one of our divers pants coming down a little, some nice white butt cheeks lol

Tomorrow is the day I've been waiting for: Men's 50m Freestyle!!!!! (finals on August 3rd)

I was a competitive swimmer for 13 years and swam with Anthony Ervin for about 10 and his younger brother is my age and we swam together for about 12 years (plus varsity swimming in high school). Anthony won the gold in the 2000 Sydney Olympics and came back this year to try it again...12 years later!!

He has some pretty tough competition lined up for him - Go Anthony Go!!!! :happydance:

oh is your username a coincidence by the way or...?

Oh thats cool :D Mara jade is one of my faves from SW :D. I only used it as a name once, which was a account in a sports game :haha:

I've been a Mara Jade fan since I was about 13.y.o....so quite a long time now. hahaha And I must say, I was actually very saddened that they killed her off. And just as bad as when they killed Chewie!!

oh I agree, and what a useless killing that was- :(
I am still pissed off about that :(.

I am loving the olympics, the rowing has been so exciting. Ladies gymnastics was great, America deserved the win. Loved the cycling and we went and saw some of the womens road race on the weekend.

Chris I live right near Hampton Court, it is beautiful but the tour guides freak you out with stories.

To the person who asked why the badmington were trying to lose, China No1 team didnt want to play the China No2 team in the semi's (they wanted an all China final) so they threw their match, the others caught on to this and so threw their match in a bid to make sure that the China No1 team didnt get what they wanted and that they would face each other.

South african rowers (leight 4er) won a gold medal :)

Just watched Gemma Gibbons beat the judo world champ in the semi final, such an amazing sound from the crowd:happydance:

Loving the Olympics, havn't been that into it in the past but can't get enough of it this year, probably a combination of me getting older and it being in London.

Me too MF.

Twister, she was great wasnt she?

She really was Tasha, I screamed when she finally managed to throw her. Can't wait for the final!

And in the quarter finals where she managed to score with 6 seconds to go!

Watching the c2 mens doubles

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->