Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Popping on super quick (need to get caught up), but I tested again today just to see if the line is getting darker ... And does this look like a good progression to you?

10DPO, 11DPO, 12DPO

https://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac325/IsaacsMamaBear/12DPO_progression.jpg

Looks fantastic to me!!! Congrats again :happydance:

Herald are you sure you aren't pregnant? You may get a +opk when pregnant because it detects the hormones in your urine. Check it out just in case that's the reason your period didn't come.

Xx

Yes, I took a FRER yesterday, and it was negative. But, I tried another OPK this morning just to see if it would still be positive...it was. I emailed my doctor this morning (waiting to hear back right now). SO confusing! Definitely should have just packed the OPKs away for a little bit!

momtoIandE - Congrats! The tests look GREAT!

Have a great day, Ladies!

Popping on super quick (need to get caught up), but I tested again today just to see if the line is getting darker ... And does this look like a good progression to you?

10DPO, 11DPO, 12DPO

https://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac325/IsaacsMamaBear/12DPO_progression.jpg

Definite progression!! Congrats again!!

Lollipop - Big hugs from me. Hang in there, it'll happen soon xoxo

MomtoIandE - That's great progression!! No squinting needed, congratulations again xoxo

Aw Lollipopxxx :cry: Please don't leave me!! We've been through so much together, you can't give up now :nope: Maybe take a break from everything for this cycle: opk's, temps, soy,.... Try to relax and do as ntnp mood. :hugs:

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I HATE THIS TTC BUSINESS!!!!

CD16 and i'm spotting?!! what on earth?!?!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

feel better for that! off to drink some wine now :(

MomtoIandE, Congrats!!!

This is my first cycle using soy. Pretty regular but I only have one tube so was trying to go for ovulation from both ovaries. Well I have the cramping in both sides. Very strong but so far no O. Had all the symptoms last week but my temps have been very low since
af. Last month I O'd cd16. Today cd15 and cm has gone creamy and still low temps. I hope I didn't mess myself up taking the soy. I knew it was a risk but being this should've been my off side month I figured I'd give it a try. Now still I'm worried. Please let me O. The wait is killing me!c

momtoIand E~ them lines looks like there coming alonge realy good. i am so happy for you congrats agane.

Madrid~ Did you ov now? When is your OH back?

wellcome to all the new ladys good to see we WILL have more BFP's very soon.

A.F.M
Cd13 today and my digis have not come i am not very lucky this month with the post as nothing is turning up. any way i have started with o pain today i was lay in bed this am and was thinking may be i wont o as i havnt had any o pain but i am having it NOW and it hurts not as bad as last month but we will see what comes.

I had a day from HELL yesterday got a call at 1pm from R's school he had fell over and put his arm down to stop him hitting the floor and it was hurting he needed to go to A&E so off we went happy that MIL had L and 4 hrs later he has broke a bone in hes upper arm bless he is in so much pain with it but still wants to go to school. They havnt put it in a cast thow.

tmr1234 - Aah i'm sorry you had a bad day hun. I hope you O soon and that you catch that egg.

Well, as I mentioned previously, every single cycle I have been TTC, has been different to the cycle before it. Some have a few similarities but every time I have a little "something" else. So i have learned not to get my hopes up. This month again, I am suddenly post-O symptom less. Usually I have throbbing boobs, constant twinges, bad bloat. Not this month. Few twinges here and there but boobs only hurt when I touch them and apart from that, all back to normal.

Will be trying this month to do the same as last month. No testing until AF is late (I sure hope she is late).

LMR - Hope your little guy is doing ok! I have never broken any bones before but that must hurt :(

babyluv - hope you get that O soon! Are you doing opks?

angel - I don't know how you wait so long to test, I drive myself crazy waiting! Of course I have the excuse of not knowing at all when AF is late too since my cycles are so irregular!

AFM - I took my 3rd dosage of soy today on CD4 - I went 120, 160, 200 and will stay at 200 for CD5, 6. I haven't felt any side effects at all. When do you guys recommend to start taking OPKs?

I think it depends on when you usually O but since taking soy your O date may be earlier I would start testing sooner than later.

AFM I used them but ran out and don't have the money to waste on more so that's that. I did test cd9 and it was getting pretty dark. Not positive but dark. Missed cd10 and and cd11 was a lil lighter than cd9. That's all I got. I also missed temping on cd11 and 12. These low temps now lead me to believe I haven't o'd yet. Who knows.

I think it depends on when you usually O but since taking soy your O date may be earlier I would start testing sooner than later.

AFM I used them but ran out and don't have the money to waste on more so that's that. I did test cd9 and it was getting pretty dark. Not positive but dark. Missed cd10 and and cd11 was a lil lighter than cd9. That's all I got. I also missed temping on cd11 and 12. These low temps now lead me to believe I haven't o'd yet. Who knows.

Hummm yeah, it looks like no O yet probably on your chart.

I don't O at all, at least I haven't since coming off of BC, so I will start doing my OPKs right after my period is done just to be on the safe side I guess!

Well I hope the soy works for you! How long since coming off BC?

I had my last depo shot last October, so it was supposed to be effective until Jan, although who knows how long it's really taken for the hormone to come out of my system! I did get my first period at the end of April, and they've been erratic since then with no detectable O's. Thanks for the good wishes and I hope we both get O's!

So yay, I managed to scrape up a little ewcm! i did notice today a feeling of wetness. The last couple days have been so dry. Told hubby we are back in action starting tonight!!

Just checking in with you ladies. The doctor said that I MAY have ovulated, but that typically the Provera will prevent conception from taking place (as it is essentially "flushing" my system, in order to start my cycle over). Therefore, I'm guessing it will be another week or so until I'm officially on cycle day 1. I'm excited for the cycle to start, and I'm hoping for a "normal" cycle...and that soy will assist in ovulation.

Question: Do you ladies have a BD "schedule" that you and partner follow? Like every other day, every day, etc.? Or do you just wait for a + OPK? When should I start to not "wear out" the husband...(TMI, I know), but that used to happen when TTC #1.

mauiaddict and mybabyluv - Good luck with getting your O's!

angel - Good for you for having enough self-control to not test early!

Have a good night, ladies!

I feel like giving an update but there's nothing to tell. :dohh:

I *think* I OVed around Wednesday the 21st (I checked my CM,it looked good...but WHO KNOWS if I did or not. :brat:). DH and I were having a row (random horrid mood swings -from OV???) so we didn't :sex: til the end of the week (23rd/24th)... Before that, we :sex: on the 18th, so I don't know....:shrug:

Didn't do OPKs this time round. Probably won't for a while, to be honest.

DH is a little more nervous about TTC vs NTNP than I/he thought he would be, so we might go back to NTNP...

I feel like giving an update but there's nothing to tell. :dohh:

I *think* I OVed around Wednesday the 21st (I checked my CM,it looked good...but WHO KNOWS if I did or not. :brat:). DH and I were having a row (random horrid mood swings -from OV???) so we didn't :sex: til the end of the week (23rd/24th)... Before that, we :sex: on the 18th, so I don't know....:shrug:

Didn't do OPKs this time round. Probably won't for a while, to be honest.

DH is a little more nervous about TTC vs NTNP than I/he thought he would be, so we might go back to NTNP...

If he isn't relaxed with all the pressure of ttc then maybe it's best to go back to NTNP. He will be no good to you if he's all stressed out.

Herald I don't do any special method. I just start about a day after I know af has really gone and go from there. Only thing is I been getting the dark opks and ewcm early on and try to bd everyday then for the last 2 months since temping I gear up for O then don't til later, so this time I was a lil tired of dtd to make baby. Making sure the preseed is in place and softcup handy kinda takes away from the mood. I've been on a bit of a break, 3 days, so i guess tonight i will get back on the saddle...lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->