Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

That must be so hard for you bouth to go throw that. I hope you bouth stay safe and well and not have to go throw any more of it.
A friend of mine died last year due to brest cancer but it spred realy fast she was only 6 months past finding out and only 26. It was such a shock as she was fit and well and only found out because she had to have a mamagram (sp) as her mum got b/c when she was her age.

aaah hun, thanks so much. I really hope so. My mom is coming to visit this November. She also just finished chemo therapy for breast cancer so the last time we saw each other, we both were in the middle of chemo treatment. So I would so love to be able to be pregnant and give her the news. She is going for a scan again on thursday to see if she is still in remission.

Good luck to you and I am praying for a BFP for you too!!

I hope everything goes well with your mom. I lost my dad in January to cancer. So happy for you that you came through it. Maybe taking a relaxed approach is the best way for you to go. Hope it gives you your BFP!

TMR- so sorry to hear your news. Glad you are feeling better today. Sticky Beans for all of us this cycle!!!!

Autigers - I'm not against clomid, but the increase in risk for multiples (even though the percentage is still small) scares me a little bit. I will definitely go on it if my doctor recommends it again. Hey, it worked for child #1. :) Also, I saw you got your crosshairs! :)

TMR - I love that you are being positive about starting a new cycle. It makes me smile and it makes me jealous (I REALLY want to be more postive like you). :)

Tella - It sounds like O is near! Good luck!

Angel - Good for you for having a cycle with no worries...it might be just what you need! :)

AFM - There really is no news to report. Temps are still kind of weird, CM is still watery-like. I'm still hoping for O. Have a great day, Ladies!

tmr - Sorry hun. :hugs: I don't blame you for crying it out bc sometimes you just have too in order to move one. It's great that your staying positive about this new cycle. Hopefully this will be the cycle that gets you a well deserved BFP!! :dust:

angel - Hope your mom gets better. For everything you have gone/going through, you definitely deserve a BFP too. Hopefully this carefree cycle is the key. GL and lots of :dust:

herald - Yeah, I got my crosshairs for the day I thought I O'd. :happydance: I know it's scary knowing you could get more than more child by just taking a little pill. I know if I get put on it it will definitely increase my chances bc I believe twins and I think triplets run in my family. :wacko:

AFM - I've had to call my dr again just to see if I can up my progesterone test to friday, so now I'm back to waiting for a call :coffee:. I don't know what is driving me more crazy, this 2ww or my dr's office being super lazy. I just want some answers. I was hoping I would be able to give my DH a late bday present, his bday is Monday, but idk if i'm going to get a BFP. I've got my fx'd bc I'm symptom spotting and so far I'm not cramping as bad as I was last cycle. I need to quit symptom spotting, but it's just so hard.

tmr so sorry sweety! It's so sad when we get our hopes up by a false negative. But don't worry one bit. We'll have July babies!!!

XX

I finally heard from my dr's office, they want me to get blood work done Friday morning, but I still have to go see my dr on the 26th. I'm hoping my progesterone levels are good. I'm going to be a nervous wreck until I get some results.

hello ladies hope everyone is doing well :)

sending you lots of :hugs: tmr, im sorry hun. im glad u have a positive attitude :) u will get your bfp soon enough :)

well im on cd 17 today and still waiting for ovulation :( i got a positive opk on cd 14 and nothing yet!! i hope it comes soon.....ugh getting a little antsy!!!

autigers - did u ask your dr for a progesterone check or did the dr want to do them? just curious how to go about getting one.

hello ladies hope everyone is doing well :)

sending you lots of :hugs: tmr, im sorry hun. im glad u have a positive attitude :) u will get your bfp soon enough :)

well im on cd 17 today and still waiting for ovulation :( i got a positive opk on cd 14 and nothing yet!! i hope it comes soon.....ugh getting a little antsy!!!

autigers - did u ask your dr for a progesterone check or did the dr want to do them? just curious how to go about getting one.

When I went to the dr in Aug I told my dr that I didnt think I was Oing, so that is when he mentioned a progesterone test. Well, it never got scheduled, so when I had a short LP last cycle, after Oing for the 1st time in months, I called and asked what I needed to do and my dr scheduled the progesterone test. If you think your not Oing or if you think you might have low progesterone, then I would mention it to your dr and see what they think. It can't hurt to ask.

Hi everyone,

tmr- I am so sorry:hugs::hugs:I was really hoping for you.

autigers55- Good luck with your blood test Friday

babykisser- have you kept taking OPKs? I get positives for 3 days and even then the next 2 days are quite dark but not as dark as the true positives. I also can get a one positive or very nearly pos on day 13 on soy and then again on day 18. 19 and 20 and ovulate on day 19. Maybe keep testing. Hope you ovulate soon.

angel11- I hope you get a BFP in time for your mums visit. Hoping her scan goes well on Thursday and she stays in remission. :hugs:

AFM- CD3 a new cycle begins. I am now on cycle 4 of soy. I have read that you only do 6 months of soy and then read somewhere else only 3. Oh well I have already begun, but this may have to be my last. Hope it works. Was really hoping to be pregnant for my due date come December. Plus two friends have announced pregnancies due in April when our second baby (loss) would have been due. Getting hard to open facebook atm.
But.. I am ready to be pregnant this cycle. I have a new plan and have started Royal Jelly too this cycle. It will happen... It will happen, It WILL happen...

Baby dust to all of us :dust:

Thank you ladies. Yeah the last couple of years and months have been absolutely crazy and trying. TMR I am so sorry to hear about your friend. I was 24 when i was first diagnosed and 26 when I finished chemo. My dad died from pancreatic cancer within 6 months of finding out. When I was diagnosed in Dec 2009, my mom went for a scan and she was clean. I then had a double mastectomy to try and stop the cancer (which seemed to work), but then in Dec 2010 when I was diagnosed with full invasive cancer, my mom went for her annual check up again. This time she had breast cancer. Within a year of having nothing. That is so scary!!

I am in remission now for 6 months. She is 4 months next week. Hoping and praying her results are good as she is going for the scan today. Want her visit here to be a celebration, not a sorrow and sad time.

Luckily I had genetic testing done to see if I carry the breast cancer gene as I don't want my daughter to one day carry it, and it came back that I don't.

Good luck to all the ladies waiting for O, and everyone in the 2ww.

Thank you ladies. Yeah the last couple of years and months have been absolutely crazy and trying. TMR I am so sorry to hear about your friend. I was 24 when i was first diagnosed and 26 when I finished chemo. My dad died from pancreatic cancer within 6 months of finding out. When I was diagnosed in Dec 2009, my mom went for a scan and she was clean. I then had a double mastectomy to try and stop the cancer (which seemed to work), but then in Dec 2010 when I was diagnosed with full invasive cancer, my mom went for her annual check up again. This time she had breast cancer. Within a year of having nothing. That is so scary!!

I am in remission now for 6 months. She is 4 months next week. Hoping and praying her results are good as she is going for the scan today. Want her visit here to be a celebration, not a sorrow and sad time.

Luckily I had genetic testing done to see if I carry the breast cancer gene as I don't want my daughter to one day carry it, and it came back that I don't.

Good luck to all the ladies waiting for O, and everyone in the 2ww.

I applaud you and your fight. :hugs:

Hoping for your :bfp: !

:thumbup:

Mybabyluv~ Thank you Good luck to you this month.

Herald~ I don't know about being positive just trying not to let it get to me and trying to think good things still feeling really down but it is getting better.

Rin~ Thank you.

Autigers~ Thank you. You are going to be the next BFP.

Madrid~ Thank you YES WE WILL ALL GET are BFPs this month. Good luck Hun is your OH home now?

Babykiser~ Thank you good luck on getting that egg this month. It would be so nice for you to get a honeymoon BFP.

Mammatotwo~ Thank you so did i but never mind. I read some where that you should only do it for 3 but i don't think 1 more will make much diff good luck.

Angel~ I don't think i could go throw all that and still come out fighting. You must be a very strong woman. I am sure your dad is looking over both you and your mum and will send you your little bubs very soon may be after you hear from your mum you will relax a bit and your bfp will come good luck Hun i hope you both stay safe.

Angel11 > wow that was a very hard journey that you guys have walked. Hope you have a wonderful time with your mom and that it indeed will be a celebration. Enjoy the carefree cycle :D

Tmr > :hugs: wish there is more we can do to help!

herald > good luck with O, it is annoying when you are not sure when it will happen.

autiger > good luck with the test tomorrow, we hope and pray that you have O'd and that you get a BFP this month. It is very hard not to symptom spot, if found that if I say im not going to SS then I just end up doing it alone. I have not SS the last 3cycles but im gonna do it this month. Im gonna take on a positive thinking approach and visualise the implantation like the chinese believe.

babykiser > do you chart? that is a long time to wait for O after + OPK, good luck girl!!!!!!!!!!!

Mammatotwo > FB announcements are always hard. GL with the last cycle of soy, Fx'd you get your BFP this month.

AFM > CD11 yesterday's OPK was neg, but im hoping for a + tomorrow and O on the weekend :D We going away for 4 days and it will be nice to be able to BD every night knowing im Oing.
Quick question, do you have your LH surge at the same time of day every cycle? Im wondering if I should rather test late afternoon instead of 11am, as I got my positive last month at like 7pm.

Morning Ladiesssssss :D how are we all doing???

Well im officially into my 2WW using SOY... im now 3DPO and just got my crosshairs from FF...

I thought that SOY may of made me OV earlier... but it was a day later than usual, so cant complain.. Also my temps are pretty high fingers crossed x

Babee_bugs~ them temps look realy good good luck i hope the TTW gose by fast for you and ends in a BFP

Oh man TMR, I'm so sorry hun. :hugs:

Babee - good luck to you!!

AFM - I'm 8 DPO today. Had a temp dip at 6 DPO, and then rose again sky high yesterday morning. Not feeling much - cramping mostly in the afternoon, slight sore boobs, and hungry. That's about it - 2 more sleeps till testing!

Angel- wow what an incredible person you are. It's so empowering to see a woman so strong! God bless you and I hope your mom gets good news at her appt.

Mammatwo- yes I am still doing the opks and so far they have all been negative. But dh and I are still bding...at this point I have no idea when I'm going to O.

Tella- yes I chart and my temps are telling me nothing. I will put my chart in my sig...maybe u can make so since of it. It's driving me insane.

Herald- looks like we are in the same boat!!! That eggy needs to come out already!!!

Babee- your chart looks great and I hope u caugt that eggy!! Please keep us informed of what goes on in your tww!! Good luck!

hi guys! It's me mauiaddict, had to register a new account because for some reason my other one got deactivated! said it was linked to other ones or something??? I don't know, weird! Anyway, as I expected, FF took away my crosshairs and no O for me still afterall :( I am really hoping I get an O this cycle!! My cervix is softer and more open today so maybe soon... I thinK I'm going to start doing OPKs more than 1x a day so I can figure out if I get a surge or not. I stopped taking the EPO bc I'm afraid I won't know I O'd and accidentally take it after O! FXd for you all, let's get our BFPs soon!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->