Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Thank you i have just done a clear blue +/- and i am not sure it had a very thin blue line that has gone thicker but it is so faint that i think i am seeing things

:hissy: I realy think i am going a bit mad with all this :wacko:

I took the clear blue apart *after the time* and it is a strang test the blue line that is the - is a blue pice of the cassing not on the test strip ?!?!?!

Well after all my whining about my mid cycle bleeding, now FF has given me dotted crosshairs last Weds the 12th! That *was* the day of my darkest OPK, so who knows. My temps are still all over the place but do seem to overall be higher. Hopefully I O'd somewhere between the 11th and 14th bc our BDing should be pretty good timing wise for those days.

Of course, FF gives me dotted crosshairs just about every cycle and then takes them away later :( So I'm not getting my hopes up too much but to O for the very first time on my first soy cycle would just be so exciting!

Well after all my whining about my mid cycle bleeding, now FF has given me dotted crosshairs last Weds the 12th! That *was* the day of my darkest OPK, so who knows. My temps are still all over the place but do seem to overall be higher. Hopefully I O'd somewhere between the 11th and 14th bc our BDing should be pretty good timing wise for those days.

Of course, FF gives me dotted crosshairs just about every cycle and then takes them away later :( So I'm not getting my hopes up too much but to O for the very first time on my first soy cycle would just be so exciting!

I'm sorry you're going through all this drama over O. I know all too well about the dotted crosshairs. Hope you caught that eggie! Did my last dose last night. Hope this cycle goes a little more smoothly.

Thank you i have just done a clear blue +/- and i am not sure it had a very thin blue line that has gone thicker but it is so faint that i think i am seeing things

I took the clear blue apart *after the time* and it is a strang test the blue line that is the - is a blue pice of the cassing not on the test strip ?!?!?!

Your still very early only 13DPO and the hormone is just still low, you will get a stonger + later in the week. But even your temps are in the same region as your temps with your previous + in 2008. I believe it is it, a July baby for you :D

I have never taken a blue dye test so I'm no help to you, but I can imagine the stress you are feeling! Take another FRER tomorrow or the day after, I am sure it will still be +!

I'm sorry you're going through all this drama over O. I know all too well about the dotted crosshairs. Hope you caught that eggie! Did my last dose last night. Hope this cycle goes a little more smoothly.

Do you think you really O'd last cycle where FF gave you the dotted crosshairs?

FXd for you this cycle! Let's get our soy BFPs!!

TMR - I definitely saw a line on that FRER ... not sure what's up with today's test?! If I were you, I'd hold it (without drinking anything) for 3-4 hrs & then POAS ... and then UPDATE US!!!!

I held it for 3 hrs and it allmost killed me to do the clear blue 1 i am running for a wee every 3/4 of a hr i will try the frer in the morning and see what happens i have 2 digis on the way so i will do them when they come if no af

Mybabyluv~ sorry AF got you good luck for this cycle.

Rin~ Has that AF showed yet or a BFP?? Do you know when you defo ov'd maybe you ov'd late and that is why no af or bfp yet???

Babee_Bugs~ I think you will ov soon good luck and keep bding.

Babykiser~ They are some nice words i also know how hard it is when you want some thing so bad and it is just taking a life time to get there your self but i also know what it is like when you do and it makes all the waiting and crying and every just melt away and you think well on the grand scale of things it is worth the wait. Good luck hun.

Jeoestteich~ Good luck for this month hope you get your BFP soon.

A.F.M

Sorry about the down days i have just not felt right with every thing that is going on in my life at the mo but all is sorted *i think* Just need to make my mind up if to let my car go for £2000 i have it up for £2500 but some one has asked if i will take £2000. I love my car but my dad has just got a new car and is selling his old 1 well only 2 yrs old and mine is 7 so i think i may just take the £2000.
On the TTC thing I am 8DPO and feel nonthing at all but my chart sort of looks like my chart when i got my BFP with my LO If it gose up tomoz it will be on the right track.

Still no :witch:, on CD 42 or so. No cramps, no nothing.

:witch: can go 4-5 months without showing her face, so who knows...:dohh:

With her schedule, I might not even get another period til February. :cry:

Still, insurance woes are almost fixed ( *knock on wood* ) , so maybe a visit to the Dr to sort out my irregularity isn't far behind, and DH said if Dr's appts and the like are covered by insurance, he doesn't care if we TTC!

tmr - Just stay positive. If your test doesn't tell you that your pg, then the going to the bathroom a lot should!

mauiaddict - My temps have been all over the place this cycle too. Hopefully where you were given crosshairs is the day you O'd.

Rin - Sorry to hear that. :hugs: Hopefully you can get in to see a dr bc I know you must be miserable sitting there waiting for the :witch: to show.

AFM - My temp was a little bit lower than yesterday's, but not by much. I think it was a little higher due to using a heater bc I used extra blankets last night and had a fan on and the difference was by .18 degrees. So i think I did O on saturday bc those O pains I was having felt like some one was stabbing me from the front and then from the back. I almost cried bc it hurt so bad. Yesterday I didn't really have any pains, but today I feel little twinges. DH and I bd just to be safe last night, but I did a opk this morning just to see the results and it was - but there are still 2 lines visible, I guess the - opk I got yesterday was due to drinking too much. I'm all confused this cycle. I planned to call my dr and change my progesterone level test to an earlier date, but idk what to do now. Is it possible to still be getting 2 lines on an opk 2 days after O? I'm only doing them to make sure O has already happened bc according to my ticker I should O on cd 19, and my progesterone levels are being tested on the 26th, which is 7 dpo for cd 19. :shrug:

AFM - My temp was a little bit lower than yesterday's, but not by much. I think it was a little higher due to using a heater bc I used extra blankets last night and had a fan on and the difference was by .18 degrees. So i think I did O on saturday bc those O pains I was having felt like some one was stabbing me from the front and then from the back. I almost cried bc it hurt so bad. Yesterday I didn't really have any pains, but today I feel little twinges. DH and I bd just to be safe last night, but I did a opk this morning just to see the results and it was - but there are still 2 lines visible, I guess the - opk I got yesterday was due to drinking too much. I'm all confused this cycle. I planned to call my dr and change my progesterone level test to an earlier date, but idk what to do now. Is it possible to still be getting 2 lines on an opk 2 days after O? I'm only doing them to make sure O has already happened bc according to my ticker I should O on cd 19, and my progesterone levels are being tested on the 26th, which is 7 dpo for cd 19. :shrug:
Yeah I'll bet you O'd on Sat! I am pretty sure two lines on the OPK even after O is normal, since we normally do have LH in our system even when not surging. FXd for both of us! If you O'd on Sat when would you test? If I O'd on Weds I will probably test on 10/22 bc I am always way too eager to test!

I was just using the temp adjuster on FF for 2dpo bc I woke up at 3:30 and really had to pee, so I took it then, and then again when I woke up for good at 5:30 and it went from 97.5 to 97.7, so originally I used the 97.5 temp, but FF says with the ajduster it should have actually been 97.9 so I went with that. It raised my coverline quite a bit, but my overall pattern is less jaggedy after O than it was before. I might change it back to 97.5 but I don't know :shrug:

So I went for more blood work this morning (OB panel) - guess they're testing for things like RH factor, iron levels, etc, etc. And then my ultrasound is on Friday!!! I cannot wait to see my little Soy bean!!! It's like until you hear that HB, you're still on pins & needles...

Yeah I'll bet you O'd on Sat! I am pretty sure two lines on the OPK even after O is normal, since we normally do have LH in our system even when not surging. FXd for both of us! If you O'd on Sat when would you test? If I O'd on Weds I will probably test on 10/22 bc I am always way too eager to test!

I was just using the temp adjuster on FF for 2dpo bc I woke up at 3:30 and really had to pee, so I took it then, and then again when I woke up for good at 5:30 and it went from 97.5 to 97.7, so originally I used the 97.5 temp, but FF says with the ajduster it should have actually been 97.9 so I went with that. It raised my coverline quite a bit, but my overall pattern is less jaggedy after O than it was before. I might change it back to 97.5 but I don't know :shrug:

I've got my Fx'd too. I read somewhere just a few mins ago that I could still be getting 2 lines, so I'm not going to worry about it. I think I'm going to test the 29th. That is exactly 2 weeks after O. I'm just worried I won't make it until then bc I'm thinking I might have a short lp bc AF got me a week early last month and it caused my lp to be 8 days. I think I'm definitely going to call my dr just to be safe and ask if I can possible reschedule my progesterone test. I woke up at 3:30 this morning bc I had to pee, so I did my temp and it was 97.48. I normally take it at 5:15. I didn't bother taking it again bc I had at least 3 hrs of sleep already.

If you went back to sleep after you got up you should ues your 2nd temp as getting up then going bak to bed for a few hrs shouldnt make much diff

big congrats to u tmr on your :bfp: :happydance: very happy for u!!!!

i see there are a few girls ovulating or coming close to it....good luck catching that eggy!! have fun :sex: i hope we see many more :bfp: this month :dust:

as for me: i got my smiley face yesterday on cd14 and i had a huge temp drop, my temp was way up today so im thinking i O'd yesterday. but i wont know for sure until i get a few more days of high temps! dh and i dtd cd 13, 14, 15 and i plan on it tomorrow on cd 16, hope we catch that egg!!

also i have a question for u ladies....i have been taking baby aspirin since my last cycle, does anyone know if i should stop after ovulation? or should i continue? i read on the site somewhere that aspirin can hurt implantation...not sure how correct that is. also has any one ever had a progesterone check? can i just call my dr and ask for one or does the dr need to have a reason to do it? thanks in advance girls!!

sorry my post was so long, but im done now!!!! :dust: for everyone

Hey Babykiser,
This is what I have found out related to baby asprin.
"Baby aspirin helps to increase the flow of blood to the uterus. This, in turn, makes the uterine lining healthier, and helps with successful implantation. Other studies suggest that aspirin actually increases the amount of activity in your ovaries, and allows your ovaries to release multiple eggs during ovulation. Some health care providers may actually prescribe baby aspirin if you are having trouble with fertility issues."
that was from https://www.babyhopes.com/articles/what-is-baby-aspirin-and-how-is-it-related-to-fertility.html

It doesn't say if you should stop taking it at Ovulation but I am guessing, No. I think I read somewhere else that you should ask your dr if you should continue it once you are pregnant.
Hope this helps

Hi ladys well i really dont think that it was a BFP like i said as my temps hit the floor today so just waiting on af now. Not sure what to do next cycle

After doing days of research I have decided to start taking 200 MG of SI tomorrow on CD 3. I'm really excited. My doctor prescribed Clomid to me, but I wanted to try natural first. I am currently on Cycle number 14.

Anyone who got pregnant have Endometriosis? Thanks!

Hi ladys well i really dont think that it was a BFP like i said as my temps hit the floor today so just waiting on af now. Not sure what to do next cycle

Dont loose hope yet, you are still well above your coverline! I still believe this your BFP!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->