Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

I don't think spotting can be considered af so I wouldn't recommend you to start soy again yet. Did you have spotting while pregnant with your dd?

Nothing with dd. I've had 2days where it's been heavier, and I've filled a pad in a day. But it's "generally" been when I wee or wipe - sorry tmi!

It has crossed my mind to be early mc maybe? Don't no.

Went to the docs cd22 as this is the third cycle now with spotting, they did swabs and alls fine. Now I'm spotting second time in this cycle - maybe I should go back?

Oooo I'm liking the mobile site - much easier to navigate on an iphone

this is my first cycle with soy and today I ovulated!! lets hope I get a bfp and so do all of you pretty ladies!

Autiger- ive been itchy for the past couple of days, but my skin feels quite oily :/ its a whole new thing to happen to me while in the 2WW lol and im only 5DPO.

So maybies its a good thing??? i hope so lol x

Autiger- ive been itchy for the past couple of days, but my skin feels quite oily :/ its a whole new thing to happen to me while in the 2WW lol and im only 5DPO.

So maybies its a good thing??? i hope so lol x

I started itching some on 4dpo, but it got worse on 5po. I'm 7dpo today and I'm still a little itchy today, but its only bc I haven't put lotion on in 10 hours. I don't know what the itchness means, but I have the feeling I'm out for this month. I feel like AF is just around the corner waiting to show her ugly face. I've been really crampy and irritable today. I know it could be early pregnancy symptoms too, but I just have the feeling it is AF. I don't want to say its early pregnancy symptoms and then I get my hopes up bc it was just AF. I hope this next week goes by fast so I can get some answers.

herald - I honestly don't know what to tell you. If you decide to drink, try not to drink too much. If you don't want to drink, then just try to think of a good excuse. That is usually what works for me. I usually use the "I'm not feeling to good" excuse or "i've had a headache all day" excuse. Then again I'm not big on drinking, so everyone believes me. If it was me, I wouldn't drink, especially since you could finally be Oing, but that's just me. Do what you feel comfortable with is the best advice I can offer. I don't want you not to drink just bc I said I wouldn't drink. Sorry if I'm not much help. :blush:

angel - That is wonderful news!!

Thanks for the advice. I ended up just having a glass of wine with dinner, which worked out fine. :) My husband, on the other hand, made up for my lack of drinking (it was the first time he's drank since our first baby was born in May. I ended up being the driver. :)

I'm still waiting on O...though I thought it looked promising, I now don't think I'm going to O (based on temps...and the fact that I only had a positive opk once during the day yesterday...the one I took in the PM was negative). My doctor still wants to have me take a progesterone test tomorrow to ensure that ovulation hasn't happened, and then we're going to talk about where to go from there.

I hope you ladies had a great weekend! :)

Thanks for the advice. I ended up just having a glass of wine with dinner, which worked out fine. :) My husband, on the other hand, made up for my lack of drinking (it was the first time he's drank since our first baby was born in May. I ended up being the driver. :)

I'm still waiting on O...though I thought it looked promising, I now don't think I'm going to O (based on temps...and the fact that I only had a positive opk once during the day yesterday...the one I took in the PM was negative). My doctor still wants to have me take a progesterone test tomorrow to ensure that ovulation hasn't happened, and then we're going to talk about where to go from there.

I hope you ladies had a great weekend! :)

I know what you mean, my DH always makes up for me not drinking. Hopefully when you goto the doctor tomorrow you will get some answers. I know I'm dying to know my results from my progesterone test. I don't think I can wait until Wed. to get my results.

As for my weekend, it was pretty much a lazy weekend for me. Since my DH bday is tomorrow, we had his birthday dinner yesterday, and then today I cooked him a big breakfast and then a big dinner. I'm pretty much wiped out just from cooking. I also did something stupid today. I had an awful feeling I was going to have a short lp this cycle, so I poas and got a BFN. I know its still too early, but I just had to know. I still feel as though I am out this month. I have felt like AF is on her way for the past few days now, and its getting really hard to stay positive. I would love to be proved wrong, but I don't think I will be. :neutral:

Autigers - I don't think you are out yet AT ALL. :) You are only 8 dpo. Don't lose hope yet. Also, I looked at your chart and temps still look good. Keep your head up. I'm hopin' for you!

Rin~ I hope things sort them self out for you.

Mrs Tomlin~ Welcome hope you get your soy BFP soon.

Babee_Bugs~ Your chart still looks good i think we shall have a BFp from you this month

Autigers~ Good luck for this month you never know the itchy skin could be down to a BFP.

Mirena user~ Good luck hope you only need this cycle to get your BFP.

Goodvibes~ Good luck with this month.

MomtoIandE~ Wow you much be so happy to see bubs nice and snug in there good luck for the rest of your preg. Are you going to find out the sex?

Angel~ I am so happy for you and your mum that must of be such happy news now go get that BFP so you have some thing else to enjoy.

Jennifer~ Good luck.

Sorry i haven't been on my DH took me away for the weekend to Paris i didn't even know we where going until he said that he had packed a bag and i needed to take the kids to my mum and dads. It was so nice to be with just me and DH but he had to book it when AF was here lol We are set to get a BFP this month i have done soy 1-5 and 3500 EPO pluss i have just got 50 OPKs and 7 digi OPKS I am not missing it this month.

Tmr - PARIS! What I wouldn't give to go there! :) SO jealous!

Lots of "events" in the TTC world for me today. My temp was REALLY high today, which makes me think that I may have O'd yesterday. But, FF gave me dotted crosshairs TODAY. Also, I have my progesterone test today (which obviously won't indicate ovulation if it did, indeed, happen), so I've emailed to see if it should be rescheduled. My question for you all is: do you think I O'd on Day 20 or Day 22...or not at all? Hmm...

Hi ladies, so much has happened since I have been on last week. We also went away for a long weekend, so will only be back at the office tomorrow.

Angel, congrats with mom's results it is wonderful. Now you BFP is next.

I'm still waiting to O, all my OPK's so far has been neg, but is a good thing as I'm getting my softcups tomorrow so I can use it this cycle already :happydance:

I normally O around CD15/16 on clomid so hopefully its tomorrow.

Good luck to all the ladies in 2ww, and have fun to the ones that are about to O, BD like there's no tomorrow :haha:

TOnight Is my last night of SOY!!! I hope I O! Debating on adding the Tribulus too! CD6-10??? thoughts?

I'm a little upset today.. I had my positive opk on the cd16..and im 3 dpo now and on a whim i took an opk and its positive!! what the heck? now im all down

Tmr - PARIS! What I wouldn't give to go there! :) SO jealous!

Lots of "events" in the TTC world for me today. My temp was REALLY high today, which makes me think that I may have O'd yesterday. But, FF gave me dotted crosshairs TODAY. Also, I have my progesterone test today (which obviously won't indicate ovulation if it did, indeed, happen), so I've emailed to see if it should be rescheduled. My question for you all is: do you think I O'd on Day 20 or Day 22...or not at all? Hmm...

I'd say you O'd on CD22..tomorrows temp will tell u more!

tmr - Wow! I'm so jealous. I wish my DH would do something like that for me. Hopefully you will get your BFP this month. You are definitely well prepared. :thumbup:

herald - Thanks. I hope I'm proved wrong. I looked at your chart and I saw where FF gave you crosshairs for cd 20, but I would think O occured on cd 22 bc of the +opk on cd 21, your temp dip on cd 22, and then your really high temp today. Hopefully you did O yesterday and caught that egg!! If your temp stays up, then you will know for sure tomorrow.

tella - GL!! Hope you have fun and catch that egg. :winkwink:

mirena user - I'm not very familiar with tribulus, but I've read it needs to be taken only on cd 5-14. Sorry that I'm not much help. :blush: GL to you though!!

jennifer - After O, my opk were still showing 2 fairly similar lines, but they were negative. Do you chart your temp? If you do, that would would be a good indicator whether or not you have already O'd or are about to O. I would bd just in case. GL

AFM - I'm 9dpo and my temps are staying fairly high, so FX'd that I am proved wrong about the feeling that AF is around the corner. I've got a question, if anyone knows, is there always an implantation dip during the 2ww? I know implantation is supposed to occur between 6-12 days after conception, but with me being 9dpo, I'm starting to worry that AF is on her way, especially if there is supposed to be a implantation dip. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

2 more days of soy. i took them cd3-7 this month dont know if that is going to make a difference we will see. if it doesnt work this month i think im going to take a break from it next month.

tmr - Wow! I'm so jealous. I wish my DH would do something like that for me. Hopefully you will get your BFP this month. You are definitely well prepared. :thumbup:

herald - Thanks. I hope I'm proved wrong. I looked at your chart and I saw where FF gave you crosshairs for cd 20, but I would think O occured on cd 22 bc of the +opk on cd 21, your temp dip on cd 22, and then your really high temp today. Hopefully you did O yesterday and caught that egg!! If your temp stays up, then you will know for sure tomorrow.

tella - GL!! Hope you have fun and catch that egg. :winkwink:

mirena user - I'm not very familiar with tribulus, but I've read it needs to be taken only on cd 5-14. Sorry that I'm not much help. :blush: GL to you though!!

jennifer - After O, my opk were still showing 2 fairly similar lines, but they were negative. Do you chart your temp? If you do, that would would be a good indicator whether or not you have already O'd or are about to O. I would bd just in case. GL

AFM - I'm 9dpo and my temps are staying fairly high, so FX'd that I am proved wrong about the feeling that AF is around the corner. I've got a question, if anyone knows, is there always an implantation dip during the 2ww? I know implantation is supposed to occur between 6-12 days after conception, but with me being 9dpo, I'm starting to worry that AF is on her way, especially if there is supposed to be a implantation dip. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

From what I have read u DON"T always get an Implantation dip so if u don't have one don't get discouraged! GL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->