Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

I'm a little upset today.. I had my positive opk on the cd16..and im 3 dpo now and on a whim i took an opk and its positive!! what the heck? now im all down

Jennifer - I saw that autigers asked you about temping. If you do temp (online), you should link your chart so we can see it. If you look at my chart, you will see that I had a positive OPK on Day 9, but I clearly didn't ovulate that day. I'm hoping my true ovulation was indicated by my second positive OPK, which occurred on Day 21. Day 21 is more convincing because of the temperature shift. Temping seems to confirm the O.

Hey ladies.... I've caved in today and Tested with a FRER :dohh: but i lasted to 7DPO rather than testing stupidly at 4DPO lol... But i had really bad cramps all day yesterday and lastnight i had some spotting... this morning Temp was up and Cervix very high, so thought ahhhhh why not lol

And OMG i see PINK!!! all be it totally super duper duper Faint!!! lol... but its restored abit of hope for me :blush: re-testing again at 9DPO and hopefully fingers crossed this may just be it!!! lol x

Attachments

• P1020837 (Large).jpg
    P1020837 (Large).jpg
    25 KB · Views: 16
hey girls! sorry i have been gone for a few days, had a busy weekend! how is everyone? hopefully smiling with positive attitudes!!!

angel - im so glad your mom got good news!!!!! that is so wonderful to hear!! im sure you will here the same at your december appt :)

autigers - dont get discouraged yet hun, i think your temps look great!! hoping for a strong bfp for u!

tmr - omg paris!!! ohhh im jealous!!! that was so nice of your dh! and glad to see you have an army of supplies ready for this cycle!! bring it on ttc!!!! lol

tella - hope u O soon, and good luck catching that egg!! :sex:

jennifer - i have two positive opks this cycle also...my first was on cd 14, but i did not O, my second was cd 20 and im sure thats the day i O'd or one day later. so im not sure what it really means to be sure, but i would keep bding just to be sure. hope that helped hun. ans like herald said if u chart online it would be easier, then we could give our opinions based on your temps.

afm- cd 22 for me.. so i think i may be in my tww. i wont know for sure until ff gives me my crosshairs, but i got my second positive opk on cd 20 and i think thats the day i O'd. hopefully my temp goes ups again tomorrow so i can finally start to drive myself nuts symptom spotting :rofl:

babee - oooooo i think i may seen a tiny bit of pink!!!! i hope this is it for u hun!!!! fx'd for u!!!

thank-you hunnie... i kept looking at it thinking am i seeing things??? lol... after 10 mins i opened it up to have a look at the back of the strip (in previous cycles when ive tested ive always got a deep indent line with FRER's) this 1 theres no indent line at all, but a tinge of pink to it woop woop never had this before fingers crossed lol x

Babykiser - Thanks. I'm trying to stay positive, but is super hard. my body is telling me one thing and my head is telling me the opposite thing.

I'm symptom spotting bad and I am on the verve of going crazy. I was so anxious that I tested at 8dpo and 9dpo and got bfns. I only done it bc I was afraid of a short lp again. I know its probably too early still, but I do think I am out this month. :-( This 2ww business sucks. :wacko:

Babee_bugs - I can't see a line, but it may just be my laptop. I'll have to get on my desktop to see better. Just bc I don't see anything, doesn't mean its not there. FX'd that you get a darker line in a couple of days.

heres the back of the test :)

Attachments

• P1020745 (Large).jpg
    P1020745 (Large).jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 13
I just changed computers and I can see a very,very faint line. I also can see the indention on the back of the test.

I'm totally jealous. I wish mine would have been like yours. I even checked the back and no indention. I think I am definitely out this month. :cry: I want to be proved wrong so bad, but it seems like AF wins the battle every time for me. :growlmad:

Babykiser - Thanks. I'm trying to stay positive, but is super hard. my body is telling me one thing and my head is telling me the opposite thing.

I'm symptom spotting bad and I am on the verve of going crazy. I was so anxious that I tested at 8dpo and 9dpo and got bfns. I only done it bc I was afraid of a short lp again. I know its probably too early still, but I do think I am out this month. :-( This 2ww business sucks. :wacko:

Babee_bugs - I can't see a line, but it may just be my laptop. I'll have to get on my desktop to see better. Just bc I don't see anything, doesn't mean its not there. FX'd that you get a darker line in a couple of days.

i know its difficult.....wish i didnt know anything about it, but i do. seeing bfns is probably the worst thing ttc has to offer. i will tell you that when i got my bfp in august i started testing at 4dpo!!! crazy right!! i didnt get my very faint bfp until 10dpo!!! my test at 9po was stark white!! so i had many dissapointing days! but thats what us girls are for to help eachother out during all of this, cause lets face it our OH's wouldnt know where to start! lol! hope u get a rainbow at the end! :)

I just changed computers and I can see a very,very faint line. I also can see the indention on the back of the test.

I'm totally jealous. I wish mine would have been like yours. I even checked the back and no indention. I think I am definitely out this month. :cry: I want to be proved wrong so bad, but it seems like AF wins the battle every time for me. :growlmad:

:hugs:

Thanks. I'm not looking too much into it, but today I have had some nausea, I even got a little sick too, slight backache/cramps, and been peeing a lot and I haven't had that much to drink today. This happened to me last cycle, but AF showed up, but the only difference is, I don't have cramps like I did last cycle. So maybe, just maybe I will be proved wrong. I was hoping for a BFP today, so my DH could have another birthday presesnt, but hopefully I will get one and it will just be a late present. FX'd!!

Awww hunnie.. its a horrible rollercoaster to be on!... we have been TTC for 26 months now and we were NTNP for 1 year prior.

More than lightly my test today was a complete and utter Fluke!!! my body just likes to play tricks on me lol but its hard to keep the faith an hope going along...

Fingers crossed we get our long an awaite for BFP's x

Herald if your temps stay up like that for 2 more days ff will change your o day to yesterday good luck on your TWW that is 1 BID temp spike.

Tella~ Good luck hope you ov soon. I was thinking about using soft cups but i think it would be 1 step to far for my DH.

Mirena user~ WE are on the say cycle day good luck for this month.

Jennifer~ OPKs only tell you your body is getting ready to ov NOT that you are only doing BBT can tell you if you did ov. Last month i got about 4-5 days (before i stopped) of + OPKs.

Autigers~ It was the best thing that my DH has ever done he isn't normally like that he leaves everything up to me to sort out but i could not of planed it better. We went 1st class all the way and it was just so nice. We did go on Honeymoon when we got marred in June he said it was a late honeymoon. Your chart looks tri to me Hun!!!! YOU HAVE GOT A BEEN IN THERE... If you look at my chart from when i got my BFP with my LO i didn't get a IP dip.

Babee_Bugs~ Good luck i cant see any thing but i never can on pic's hope it gets darker for you.

Babykiser~ I would say you are in your TWW good luck and i hope it ends in a BFP for you.

Morning Ladies.... well temp dipped today and FRER gave me a Big Fat Indent line lol... Knew it was too good to be true!!! :/

Hello Ladies,

I'm thinking of taking soy next cycle, if this one isn't successful, although I know I'll have to stop taking angus castus first.

I know that you take it for 5 days at the start of the cycle like clomid but what dosage have you been taking? Where do you get your soy from in the UK? I've looked on the Boots, Tesco and Bodykind websites which is where I get my other supplements from but I couldn't find anything.

Hiya ickle... you are aware that you need to stop taking the agnus castus on the day that you Ovulate??? there is lots of things floating around that its not reccommended to keep taking it after ovulation.

I got my Soy from tesco, its called Soya Isoflavones there come in a little yellow tub with 30 tablets in. this cycle was my first taking the Soy and i took its days 3-7 160mg for 3 days then the last 2 days 200mg.

I Ovulated 1 day later than normal for me and my god i felt ovulation!!! :) goodluck x

https://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/tes...amily_Planning/Tesco_Soya_Isoflavones_30.html

thats what the container looks like x

autigers > fx'd it is good symptoms and you get your BFP after all. Your chart is really looking good! When you gonna test?

Babee_bugs > keeping everything crossed that the line becomes darker! Loads of :dust: Your still not out, that could very well be a implantation dip! Stay positive!!!! Praying for a nice temp rise tomorrow morning.

tmr > Paris sounds so fantastic, definitely one of the cities is want to visit soon. Thanks I just hope my OPKs start getting darker. I just received my softcups :happydance: and cant wait to try it. To me the softcups will just make it easier as you don’t have to lay down with your bum in air, you just pop it in and hopefully they find their way to where they need to be!! Also will be putting some preseed inside the cup to help the :spermy: survive!

Babykisser > Good luck with TWW!

ickle > Welcome :hi: this is also my first cycle and I took 120mg Cd2-4, and 240mg CD5-6. Hope you don’t need it and you get your bfp this cycle.

AFM > CD16, Im still getting neg OPK's so i think im gonna O later this month than on Clomid. But im glad in the one hand as the softcups will get here today and then i can add some preseed in them to help the :spermy: survive.

Otherwise only 2 more months left of "natural" TTC before i can go back to the FS for the next steps which will most probably be IUI for which we have started to save already, but i would rather want to spend the money on baby stuff.

Hiya ickle... you are aware that you need to stop taking the agnus castus on the day that you Ovulate??? there is lots of things floating around that its not reccommended to keep taking it after ovulation.

I got my Soy from tesco, its called Soya Isoflavones there come in a little yellow tub with 30 tablets in. this cycle was my first taking the Soy and i took its days 3-7 160mg for 3 days then the last 2 days 200mg.

I Ovulated 1 day later than normal for me and my god i felt ovulation!!! :) goodluck x

Thanks for that and the link to what the bottle looks like. I'll have a look for it next time I'm in Tesco.

There are different opinions on whether or not to stay on agnus castus after ovulation or not. I did lots of research and decided that it was better for me, with PCOS, to stay on them after ovulation, because I need the boost they give to my progesterone levels. From what I've read you need to wean yourself off of them slowly if you get a BFP rather that stopping cold turkey, which is what I did when I got my BFP in April and I can't help wondering now if that's what caused the m/c. So if I'm on them when I conceive again, I'll definitely wait to come off them.

It sounds like although you ovulated a day later that soy gave you a good strong ovulation which is really encouraging! I'm ready to try anything that will help lol!

I am on a destress at the mo i am potty training my LO and OMG i will screm if i have to wipe more pee off the floor lol I have been asking him all morning do you need a wee wee 'NO' they go out the room and come back in and he wees on the floor right next to the potty. I am sure it wasnt this hard with my ES. It is only day 1 thow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->