Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Ickle- :hi: and welcome!! I hope you have success with soy as many ladies on here have!! Good luck xxxx

babee- I wouldn't worry about the temp drop hun, I'm sure it will go back up.

Tella- I'm sure you egg knows u don't have the soft cups yet so it's waiting until u are ready! ;) that's the way I see it anyway!

Tmr- lol at your LO! I've never had to potty train but I'm sure u have your hands full!! I'm sure he meant to get the pee in the potty :)

afm- my temp went up again today but I still don't have crosshairs!! I don't know why??!!! I also want to get a progesterone test done but not sure if I should wait or not. I hear of cd21 tests being done, but is that for people with shorter cycles?? How many dpo should I get a progesterone test done at?

Ickle- :hi: and welcome!! I hope you have success with soy as many ladies on here have!! Good luck xxxx

babee- I wouldn't worry about the temp drop hun, I'm sure it will go back up.

Tella- I'm sure you egg knows u don't have the soft cups yet so it's waiting until u are ready! ;) that's the way I see it anyway!

Tmr- lol at your LO! I've never had to potty train but I'm sure u have your hands full!! I'm sure he meant to get the pee in the potty :)

afm- my temp went up again today but I still don't have crosshairs!! I don't know why??!!! I also want to get a progesterone test done but not sure if I should wait or not. I hear of cd21 tests being done, but is that for people with shorter cycles?? How many dpo should I get a progesterone test done at?

Most progesterone test are done 7DPO (cd21 is based on O on CD14). I also think so and they have arived :happydance: i cant wait to use them and get my bfp!!!!

FF most probably are just waiting for another high temp to give you crosshairs. Try and enter a test temp and see if it gives one :)

Tmr > Lol it sounds like you have a field day with that, hope he gets the hang of it quickly!

Thanks he started realy screming because he realy needed a wee and wouldnt go fully so i had to give in and put a pull up on him he has done ok thow 1st day and has had a few small wees (on the floor) but he is still yong will try agane tomorre i realy dont think he is 100% ready yet.

Herald if your temps stay up like that for 2 more days ff will change your o day to yesterday good luck on your TWW that is 1 BID temp spike.

Tella~ Good luck hope you ov soon. I was thinking about using soft cups but i think it would be 1 step to far for my DH.

Mirena user~ WE are on the say cycle day good luck for this month.

Jennifer~ OPKs only tell you your body is getting ready to ov NOT that you are only doing BBT can tell you if you did ov. Last month i got about 4-5 days (before i stopped) of + OPKs.

Autigers~ It was the best thing that my DH has ever done he isn't normally like that he leaves everything up to me to sort out but i could not of planed it better. We went 1st class all the way and it was just so nice. We did go on Honeymoon when we got marred in June he said it was a late honeymoon. Your chart looks tri to me Hun!!!! YOU HAVE GOT A BEEN IN THERE... If you look at my chart from when i got my BFP with my LO i didn't get a IP dip.

Babee_Bugs~ Good luck i cant see any thing but i never can on pic's hope it gets darker for you.

Babykiser~ I would say you are in your TWW good luck and i hope it ends in a BFP for you.

Good Luck to you as well! Hopefully:bfp: :dust:To both of us!!!!!!

Well I finished the Soy last night CD 2-6 (80,120,160,160,200) started Tribulus to induce egg release last night too CD6-11.........a bit of a headache today~!
I will start OPKing on CD10 probably but my cycles are normally long and O CD23-24 WHEN I DO! Hopefully I O...............
Would be great if Ovulation is moved up too!

**I am also doing EPO 1000mg up until I O once I get a + opk I will up to 2000mg then stop.** I have preseed too if i feel I need it ! Good Luck ladies I hope this is my mth!

Mirena user - can I ask why you started using Tribulus? I've just googled it and all I can find is that it's used for erectile disfunction and by body builders lol! I'm curious about anything and everything that can help me get that BFP :)

tmr - Thanks. My DH always leaves everything up to me too. I looked at your chart and saw there was no ip dip. I think I can quit worring about that now. As for the potty training, I know that is miserable. I think it might be harder for you since you have a DS and I had a DD. I tried so hard to get her to use the potty, but never worked. Well in May, she pretty much potty trained herself. She just said I need to go potty and she did. Only took her a week to get into big girl undies.:thumbup:

ickle pand - welcome!!

tella - Thanks. I've already tested today at 10 dpo and a bfn. I honestly feel like my body is playing a very cruel trick on me. If no AF, I guess I'm going to try and test on the 28th, if I don't cave in tomorrow.

babykiser - Your supposed to get your progesterone checked on 7dpo. I had mine checked on 6dpo bc 7dpo was a saturday.

mirena - GL!! Hopefully you will O sooner than your supposed to!!

AFM - I am feeling less confident as the days go by. My temp dropped a little today, but not very much. I think AF is definitely on her way due to the cramps and backache I had last night. I didn't plan on testing this morning, but I had 2 dreams that I poas and I know one was a BFP, but can't remember the other result, but that made me want to test. I feel as though my body is playing a very cruel trick on me bc of the symptoms I am having. If I didn't know my body so well, I'd still have some hope. I want to be proved wrong, but the bfn I got this morning really has got me feeling hopeless. :cry:

My Es was realy easy he was dry night and day with in a week but he has allways been easy with every thing. Lucas just seems so stuck in his way and he will NOt do any thing if he dosnt want to lol.

Well after the drama of potty traning lucas was running aruond with rueben and triped up jit his head and realy hurt his foot he was realy screaming and hes toe when black so off to A&E we went and he has broke his little toe but as it is his toe they can't do any thing poor little mite. If it is not 1 of them it is the outher rueben is in plaster with falling down at school now hes done his foot.

autigers - thanks for the tip.....and sorry for the bfn hun :hugs: i hope your temps stay up.

tmr - awww ruben broke his toe!!!! give him loads of hugs from us!!!

tmr - Sorry about your DS. I know that a broken toe sucks and it is painful. Hope he feels better soon.

babykiser - Your welcome and thanks. I hope they stay up too. I am hoping I get lucky enough to get a BFP, but I still I have a feeling I'm out. Being so in tune with my body sucks. :neutral:

autigers - thanks for the tip.....and sorry for the bfn hun :hugs: i hope your temps stay up.

tmr - awww ruben broke his toe!!!! give him loads of hugs from us!!!

Lucas broke his toe rueben broke his arm in school about 3-4 weeks ago

tmr - Sorry about your DS. I know that a broken toe sucks and it is painful. Hope he feels better soon.

babykiser - Your welcome and thanks. I hope they stay up too. I am hoping I get lucky enough to get a BFP, but I still I have a feeling I'm out. Being so in tune with my body sucks. :neutral:

Thank you. I dont think you are out i felt like af was coming with Lucas your chart is still tri even with the dip today.

I hope I'm not out, I really do. It's just hard to ignore that nagging feeling that AF is on her way. FX'd I'm proved wrong.

ugh i feel u there!!! sometimes i wish i was ignorant to what goes on in my body!! i feel like i wouldnt be such a crazy ttc person if that were the case!!

tmr - ooops sorry!!! wrong LO....well i hope lucas feels better, and hope rueben's arm is doing better.

autiger > it is still looking good!!!!!!!!

AFM > Still no + opk, but got my softcups and OMW they are sooooo amazing!!!!!!!!

Fx'd for all you ladies :dust:

autigers - Hang in there. I saw the temp drop, but you're not out until AF shows.

tella - You make me curious about soft cups. I might have to consider them. It seems like a lot of people have had success with them.

Babykiser - I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only "crazy TTC person." :) Sometimes I feel ridiculous that I do things like take my temp, obsess over OPKs, etc.

Tmr - I hope your little ones are healing quickly. Good luck with the potty training.

Mirena - Good luck with getting an early O.

AFM - FF changed my crosshairs to ovulating on Day 22 (just as many of you predicted). I like that better since our BDing pattern was stronger during that time. I should get my progesterone tests from Monday back today, which will not indicate ovulation (even if it did happen), because O happened so late. I'm going to see if the doc wants to recheck it sometime soon. Either way, I think a new waiting game has begun...the TWW (good thing I'm busy these next couple weeks). :)

Afternoon ladies :)...

well my temp has gone even lower its now on my coverline :( what do you reckon???

Afternoon ladies :)...

well my temp has gone even lower its now on my coverline :( what do you reckon???

I just looked at your chart. Your LP seems to short for your temp to be dropping due to an upcoming AF arrival. Most of your past LPs are about 12 days...the chart makes it look as though this one is only 7 or 8. Has the temp in your room been cooler the past few nights? Or, have you varied your temping routine at all during the last couple days?

Ditto Herald's questions and one of my own - have you been mouth breathing at all the past couple of days? I know I do when I've got a blocked nose and it throws my temp way off.

Tella - Thanks, but I think I am definitely out now. :cry:

herald - When I saw that temp drop this morning, I swear I almost cried. I know I'm not out until AF shows, but I can feel it coming. Hopefully your dr will retest you toward the end of the week or on monday, since that is close to the normal time of a progesterone test.

Babee_bugs - I'm in your same position. My temp dropped to my coverline too.

AFM - My temp dipped a lot this morning, so I suspect AF will show later today or tomorrow. I even tested again and a bfn. I also go to the doctor today to hopefully get my progesterone results back. I'm probably going to be put on clomid and possibly progesterone bc I'm starting to think I have a lp defect. :neutral: I was hoping this was my month, but its not looking to good now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->