Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Tella- glad the softcups are working out for u!!!

Herald- I swear my chart my look just like yours. I haven't got crosshairs yet but I plugged in some temps and I should get them on cd 22. Which is better for me also since my bd pattern was better.

Babee - ditto with the other girls comments

Autigers- :hugs: I'm sorry hun

Tella- glad the softcups are working out for u!!!

Herald- I swear my chart my look just like yours. I haven't got crosshairs yet but I plugged in some temps and I should get them on cd 22. Which is better for me also since my bd pattern was better.

Babee - ditto with the other girls comments

Autigers- :hugs: I'm sorry hun

Thanks babykiser.

I just got back from the doctor, and I'm not a happy person right now. I sat and waited for over an hour for my dr and no show. Well, the nurse comes in and tells me he got called into an emergency c-section. I can understand that, but what made me mad was the fact that I have no answers and they had my progesterone test results in their hands. :growlmad: I was told that my progesterone was high, but idk what that means and I was also told it was higher than last time, but i never had a test done before. Now I have to wait for the nurses to talk to my dr and then they will call me. I swear I'm wanting to do this > ](*,) as I type.

Just relax autigers as getting stress isn't going to help anything!! If they say your progesterone is high that should be a good sign because it indicates O has happened. I think it has to be high for a chance of being pregnant also. So fx'd

Sorry I've been away for a few days. I keep reading your posts but didn't have time to reply. My dh returned yesterday at last!! I've missed him so much particularly at night time. I don't like to sleep on my own.
The O pain stopped today. Really don't know what that means. I'm still drinking the tea every night and I'll continue at least until mid November.

XX

Hopefully I will get some answers tomorrow about my progesterone. I know high progesterone levels are good, but the way the nurse said it, it sounded bad. I'm also hoping my temp will rise again tomorrow. If it does, it will restore some hope in me. FX'd!!

Things have remained quite normal... the heating is on timed and comes on at 8am (i take my temp at 8am) heating been switched onto timed way before i ovulated.

Ive taken my temp dot on 8am like i have all my other mornings... and ive been sleeping and waking up as normal, without a dry mouth.

Tonight i got a shock when i went to the toilet i had some EWCM!!! it was only abit stretchy deffo not spermies as we havent :sex: the past couple of days, but yet my cervix is high firm and closed Hmmmmm im sooooooooooo confused

Tella~ That temp rise today looks like you may of ov'd with out a + OPK.

Herald~ That temp spike looks good . Good luck Hun.

Nanee_Bugs~ Your temps could of dipped for IP i hope it isn't AF so early for you.

Autigers~ OMG i would be so mad about them hope you get the call soon.

Madrid~ I am glad you OH is back may be you could just make ov time if you have only just stopped getting ov pain you never know you could get your BFP this month good luck.

A.F.M
Nothing much going on this end outher than making dino's for my son's home work. I am just relaxing this month and not thinking about TTC.

Babykisser > Thanks, I just want to use them all the time :haha: come on + OPK I want to BD :rofl:

autigers > sorry your doc is messing you around, it is terrible. I've only they understand the frustrations and stress they put us through. :hugs:

madrid > im sure you are beyond ecstatic to have him home. I hate being alone at night!

tmr123 > after this morning's drop I doubt it that I O'd :( Only good thing is that I have another chance at catching the eggy. I think that Soy has delayed my O this month. My normal temps after O is above 37 degrees, so being so low is still a sign of no O.

AFM > IF I don’t get a + this month im going to take soy and my supplements but nothing else next month. Going to enjoy Nov and the festivities of Dec and then get back into it in Jan if still nothing. Will still use the softcups after BD as it just helps with the mess but no OPK's or tracking or temping.

Morning Ladies :)... My temp is up woop woop i feel i can relax a little now lol... normally on 10DPO my temp starts to decrease for AF to arrive... sooo fingers crossed she doesnt

autigers - there is always a chance its an implantation dip. Hopefully your temps will jump back up again tomorrow. I notice you have quite a lot of open circles on your chart, including yesterday - what's the reason for them? Because that could be making the difference.

Sorry your doctors messed you about but high progesterone sounds good. Hopefully it was just that the nurse read it and didn't understand what she was reading when she told you.

Morning Ladies :)... My temp is up woop woop i feel i can relax a little now lol... normally on 10DPO my temp starts to decrease for AF to arrive... sooo fingers crossed she doesnt

Yay, we waiting for the BFP in a few days time!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dust:

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=286697&stc=1&d=1319703213

Attachments

• 702180q7hwzilblo.gif
    702180q7hwzilblo.gif
    29.5 KB · Views: 34
Thanks everyone. I'm going to call my doctor myself bc AF got me this morning. So it proves I have a lp defect. :growlmad: I just wonder how long its going to take them to do something about this. I don't know what I'm going to do this cycle. The doctor mentioned clomid, but I didn't get to talk to him about it bc of his emergency c-section. If he doesnt give me clomid, I'm going to do one last round of soy. So right now I'm just trying to relax and wait for some answers.

GL to everyone else waiting to O or in the 2WW!!

augtigers > im so sorry the :witch: got you!!!! I hope the doc can help you with a script of Clomid before you need to start wiht it.

:hugs:

Hi Ladies, Have been trying to catch up with what all you guys have been upto but far too much happened. Anyways hoping all is well with you all.

I got a smiley face on opk today so set to go this month. Downside is have dreaded hospital on Thursday so really hoping that I won't be needing treatment this time round.

I will try and read through as much as I can and catch up with all of the gossip.

Take Care Tamara xxx

augtigers > im so sorry the :witch: got you!!!! I hope the doc can help you with a script of Clomid before you need to start wiht it.

Thanks. I just talked to the nurse about my progesterone and it was at 11, so that means I did O, but now I have to wait for another phone call to see what the doctor is going to do since my lp was shorter than it's supposed to be. So I'm sure I'm not going to get clomid, so I'm thinking I will take soy again bc I'm afraid if I don't take something, I will stop Oing. I'm really starting to hate my body for being so cruel to me. If I don't get pregnant this month I think I'm going with NTNP bc this ttc business is starting to really stress me out. ](*,)

Thanks. I just talked to the nurse about my progesterone and it was at 11, so that means I did O, but now I have to wait for another phone call to see what the doctor is going to do since my lp was shorter than it's supposed to be. So I'm sure I'm not going to get clomid, so I'm thinking I will take soy again bc I'm afraid if I don't take something, I will stop Oing. I'm really starting to hate my body for being so cruel to me. If I don't get pregnant this month I think I'm going with NTNP bc this ttc business is starting to really stress me out. ](*,)

I have made the same decision today, if no success this month then im gonna take a break for Nov and Dec. WIll get back into it, January.

Autigers have you taken B6 for a short LP before??? if not mebies give it ago to see it will help make it longer for you :)

Autigers have you taken B6 for a short LP before??? if not mebies give it ago to see it will help make it longer for you :)

I actually have been taking a b-50 vitamin along with my prenatal. It made my lp about 2-3 days longer than last cycle, but I've only taken it for one cycle. I have a feeling the doctor is going to put me on progesterone to help with my lp though. I'm still going to take the b-50 even if I get put on progesterone bc it gives me a little extra energy to make it through the day. If the doctor tells me to stop taking it then I guess i will.

Autigers - I'm sorry the witch got ya'. I was living vicariously though you, since I admired your chart for so long, and we were close in schedule. :( I hope you get your LP figured out soon. FX for next cycle!

AFM - I have cruddy news too. I didn't O. My progesterone test came back low (super low) as predicted, and my temp was WAY down today...I didn't record it yet, but I will (and CM is still watery). The plan that the doc and I have set up now is to wait (fun game, huh?) and if AF isn't here by a week overdue, I will take provera again to bring on AF (after getting a negative HPT). If I don't ovulate next cycle, on to Clomid. I'msick of the waiting game, and I haven't been playing it nearly as long as some of you!

Autigers sorry the witch got you! But if you have O that's a very good sign and now you need to take what Babees told you, b6 supplement I think is called to help with your lp length.

Welcome back tamara!! It's been a while without any news from you. Glad you got your +opk and that you're well.

tmr I'm hoping the tea will work but I'm very relaxed about the whole thing this month. The O pain has stopped but it seemed to me quite early for O even though the friend that recommended me the tea says she also O quite early while drinking it , so fx'd!

tella I totally understand you wanting to take time off from ttc. It's really stressful even though we don't realise it at times.

babees well done with the temp rise!! Chart is looking good!!

Hi babykiser!! How are you doing? Any news from you? I think you are in your tww, right?

herald, are you sure the temp drop isn't O is going to happen soon? I really hope the docs can find a solution for you.

XX

Thought I'd stop by and give a quick update so SI done CD2-6 (80,120,160,160,200) I am on CD9 been on Tribulius 1000mg since CD6 doing til 11 and EPO1000mg til O.....did my first opk today - of course I HOPE I OVULATE!!!!!!!!
Good Luck ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->