Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Goodvibes~ Looks like you ov'd good luck

Rin i can''t belive yu are still waiting

Afternoon ladies... well my temp is down :(

But, my Cervix is high firm and closed... My gums are sooo sore and swollen, tender Breasts and my Urine is DARK ORANGE!!! even though ive been drinking lots! as lately ive been thirsty quite alot... but still BFN.. i give up lol

danielled - My first month of soy I did cd 3-7 and 120,120,160,160,160 and it made me O 2 days sooner than predicted. My second cycle I did cd 2-6 and 160,160,200,200,200 and O'd 4 days sooner than predicted. Since cd2-6 made me O a sooner, that is what I am doing this cycle too but I'm doing 200mg all 5 days.

Tella - Sorry to hear you haven't O'd yet. :hugs: Hopefully you will soon!!

goodvibes - To me it looks like you O'd already. GL!!

Babee - Don't count yourself out until AF shows. It still could be too early for you to get a BFP! FX'd!!

AFM - I'm on to day 4 of soy and I'm hoping this time will make me O around the same time as last cycle or sooner. I'm also starting to get very irritated with my doctor's office. I still have not heard anything from them. I honestly feel like going up there and demanding answers, but I'm not going too bc I've got way too many things to do today. I'm going to try and be patient and wait for them to call, but if I haven't heard anything in 5 hours, I'm calling them.

Sorry that I went MIA for the past few days. I just read all the new posts to catch up.

Babee - Keep your head up...you are not out yet! :)

Midg - Looks like you O'd...nice! GL with the 2WW.

Rin - Hang in there. I have SUPER long cycles too, and it can be frustrating.

Goodvibes - the temp spike looks good. I hope your next two temps are high and that you caught the eggy.

Tella - My next cycle I'm going to go for stronger O as well. This cycle I went 2-6, and I MIGHT'VE O'd, but I could still be waiting.

Danielle - A prat of me is convinced that it's all a crap shoot at this point. Good luck this cycle with whatever you decided.

AFM - I had totally given up temping this month, and assumed that I hadn't O'd (based on progesterone test)...or that I O'd late, so I was just going to wait to start provera and start over. Then, this weekend I noticed EWCM and got two positive OPKs (followed by one this morning). So, perhaps this could be a TRUE ovulation? We BDed Saturday (first positive OPK day), Sunday (second positive OPK day), but when we tried to BD this morning (third positive OPK day) my DH got "stagefright." I don't know that it's worth trying to bug him to BD again tonight because he is getting VERY frustrated. Do you ladies think we will have a reasonable chance if we don't BD today...or is it a must? When do you think O day will be? Thanks for the help. :)

herald - I don't know about 3 +opks, but I've gotten 2 +opks on my last 2 cycles and I O'd on the day of the 2nd + opk. So, I would think if you got 3 +'s, you O'd on the 2nd day, but I could be wrong and you could be Oing today. I know how you feel about not wanting to bug your DH and then him getting frustrated, but I would try to BD one more time just to be safe. I told my DH last cycle if he would bd just one more time I would leave him alone until he wanted to. It only took him a few days and he was bugging me to BD. :haha:

thank you. i hope so too...im so surprised just from switching from cd2-cd6 to cd3-cd7 would make that much of a difference.

thank-you ladies.... i just feel disheartened and upset that AF is due anytime now, i wish i could force her back lol

ive had some more EWCM today only abit though when i wiped.... i really hope this is a good symptom fingers crossed

Babee i think even though the temp is lower it isnt as low as if af was coming. You still have a chance it'll go up tomorrow. Fx'd!!!

thank you hunnie... i dont know whats a matter with me, im a bag of emotions today :cry:

Ive just done a test at 6pm... the pic is totally untouched and in the time frame :thumbup: what do you think?

Attachments

• P1030443 (Large).jpg
    P1030443 (Large).jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 17
I think I can see a faint second line. Can you take it again and closer?

well ff changed my ov date on me today from cd 18 to cd 21.
I don't like that one bit, I was liking the idea that I was going to be 6dpo today not 3dpo. Not to mention that if I have anything under a 31 day cycle then my LP will be less than 10 days. Grrr I liked it so much better when I was ignorant and oblivious as to what my temps/body is doing. (of course If I have a problem then that could explain that 4.5 years a little better than it being dh's 3% morphology)
ugh. Why is it if our bodies are supposed to sustain pregnancy do they give us SO many f***in issues?
Srry. frustrated.

Sorry that I went MIA for the past few days. I just read all the new posts to catch up.

Goodvibes - the temp spike looks good. I hope your next two temps are high and that you caught the eggy.

Tella - My next cycle I'm going to go for stronger O as well. This cycle I went 2-6, and I MIGHT'VE O'd, but I could still be waiting.

Danielle - A prat of me is convinced that it's all a crap shoot at this point. Good luck this cycle with whatever you decided.

AFM - I had totally given up temping this month, and assumed that I hadn't O'd (based on progesterone test)...or that I O'd late, so I was just going to wait to start provera and start over. Then, this weekend I noticed EWCM and got two positive OPKs (followed by one this morning). So, perhaps this could be a TRUE ovulation? We BDed Saturday (first positive OPK day), Sunday (second positive OPK day), but when we tried to BD this morning (third positive OPK day) my DH got "stagefright." I don't know that it's worth trying to bug him to BD again tonight because he is getting VERY frustrated. Do you ladies think we will have a reasonable chance if we don't BD today...or is it a must? When do you think O day will be? Thanks for the help. :)

I got LOADS of + OPK's last month and i ov'd on the 3rd if you can bd do but if you can't try tomoz to up your chance

Midg~ I think FF was right the 1st time with CD18 i think it has change with the ferns not being full and still PF if you take tem out dose it change it?

I don't temp, but DH and I :sex: nearly everyday or every other day the whole month through. :blush:

I want to try some agnus cactus to see if it can regulate me more, and then I think I'll do temping. I just can't see the point in temping when I'm so irregular-I get hot flashes all month through, etc, and it is so varied.

babee - can u take another pic of that test, i cant really see it that well. im hoping this is your bfp, especially since u mentioned this is your longest lp...thats is correct yes?

midg - ugh i really hate when ff does that!!! makes me so mad!! but on a good note, your temps are starting off good!! fx'd for u hun xxx oh and no need to be sorry on here!!! we all know what ttc can do to us, but we are here to help eachother out. sorry u are so frustrated.

rin - im sorry yor cycle is so long!! :hugs: hopefully things will regulate themselves soon.

herald - ohhh hope that was it!!!!! yay for ewcm!!!! :happydance: and i dont think missing one day will be that bad....but like tmr said, if u can bd i would do it!! good luck and loads of :dust:

as for me......today i am 7dpo and i have been testing since 5dpo!! hehe, yes i cannot help POAS!!!! well this morning i took a test with fmu and it was negative....when i got home today i took another and i got a very faint line!!! i almost dont believe it because i was only holding my pee for about 2 hours, but i read the test within the 5 minute time limit. i called my dr office right after and hopefully i can get in there tomorrow and get a blood test done. im excited, but kinda scared especially since i had a chemical in august. also tomorrow (11/1) was the due date i was given when i was pregnant with my twins :cry: so its bitter sweet to get a faint bfp today. im really hoping this is it girls!!!!! does anyone see it?

Attachments

• 7dpo.JPG
    7dpo.JPG
    24 KB · Views: 20
  • 7dpo1.JPG
    7dpo1.JPG
    16.2 KB · Views: 17
I can definitely see it babykiser!!! Maybe you're more than 7dpo, don't you think?

thanks madrid!!!! and im not sure, i thought at the most i ovulated 2 days earlier than what ff said, but i didnt think no more than that. maybe u are right.

How nice to get pregnant so fast! I'm really happy for you! You are our 25th BFP!!

I got LOADS of + OPK's last month and i ov'd on the 3rd if you can bd do but if you can't try tomoz to up your chance

Midg~ I think FF was right the 1st time with CD18 i think it has change with the ferns not being full and still PF if you take tem out dose it change it?

I tried changing a few things such as taking out the temp, changing the type of Cm I have been having etc...
I didn't try to change the ferning pattern on any day but if it was cd 18 that would make more sense, just gotta see how long my cycle is i guess

i know!!! i think when i had that chemical i became slightly a bit more fertile for a short time, thats what the dr said anyway. im hoping this baby sticks!!! i want this pregnancy so bad! but i am going to do my best to sit back and enjoy!!! my dr told me last time that next time i got pregnant she would see me early and watch my hcg levels [-o<

Goodvibes~ Looks like you ov'd good luck

Rin i can''t belive yu are still waiting

I'm getting frustrated, that's for sure. I go between being weepy, angry, and then just ignoring it. :coffee:

Especially when I see my nephew (2.5), and my niece (6 months) frequently, and just WANT TO BE A MOMMY! :dohh:

And when I do get :witch:, I have horrible stabbing pains WEEKS before she shows up (enough to send me to the ER once, and almost go SEVERAL times), and I haven't had anything recently...no twinges, no pain....nothing.

:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->