Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

is my opk almost positive ladies?

Attachments

• snapshot (1).jpg
    snapshot (1).jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 5
Yes i think is almost + or + so get bd'ing & good luck!!!

Xx

Baby Bugs i think you have your self a BFp this month.

goodvibe it is very close to + good luck

ickle Pand.. Since charting my Temps, ive had 1 cycle with a LP of 12 Days and the rest are 13 Days... Im 13DPO today and AF is due tomorrow by my longest LP :/

thank-you hunnie... I just have a gut feeling shes going to show as per usual... but what will be will be :/

goodvibes - That looks close to being a + opk. Get to bding and GL!!

Babee - I hope AF stays away and you get a BFP!! FX'd

AFM - I'll be taking my 3rd dose of soy tonight, and I'm just going to be taking it easy for the next few days. I"m hoping I will get some answers from my doctor tomorrow, and then as soon as AF is completely gone, I'm going to buy my opks and then hopefully get to start bding. :winkwink:

how do i share my ov chart like you all have it in your sig? I know how to put it in my sig but I how do i set it to share on the ff website? I don't know if that makes sense... lol

You need to go to Sharing then set up and pick all your options there. You need to make sure you pick the charts at the bottom. HTH :)

I am going to start my second month of soy. I took days 3-7 last month and took 120 120 160 160 200. Do you think I should stick with the same days and doses? I was thinking of trying days 2-6. Any suggestions?

if i am about to ovulate that is 13 days earlier than last cycle. for the first 2 cycles i did cd2-6 this cycle i did cd3-7. i hope my temps rise. :)
:dust:

If this cycle is unsuccessful them im gonna go back to CD 3-7 like i did with Clomid. I did CD 2-6 this time around but im CD 22 and have still not O'd :cry:

So i would rather have more mature follies than a higher number of follies.

Goodvibes, it's hard to tell so far. Hopefully your temps in the next few days will make things a bit clearer. Good luck!

ya i know i put mock temps in..and if they stay up for the next 2 days . it shows my ovulation day yesterday..so hopefully they stay up :)
:dust:

CD 56 today. :coffee:

I took a HPT yesterday, and one today- both :bfn: .

I'm going to get some agnus cactus on Wednesday and try to regulate my cycles...

If that doesn't work, I'll have insurance in the new year, so hopefully I can figure out what's going on :dohh:

Goodvibes - Yeah that or a nice big dip tomorrow followed by a spike on Wednesday. Keep BDing to make sure there's loads of swimmers there! Keeping my fingers crossed for you :)

Rin - do you chart your temps at all? That might give you an idea if and when you're ovulating and would give you some information to give to the doctor when you're new insurance kicks in. It'd also help you to time intercourse properly to give yourself the best possible chance.

I've got PCOS and so have irregular cycles. I've been taking agnus castus since Feb and I'm convinced it's helped regulate my cycle. You just have to be aware that you can't take it with soy as they cancel each other out. There's different opinions about whether to take it after ovulation or not so you might want to do some research and work out what's best for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->