Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Congratulations Cherry22!!! Hope is a sticky bean and please look after yourself!!!

xx

Cherry 22 - Congrats! I'm hoping it's a sticky bean for ya'! :) Super exciting!

Autigers - Good luck at the doctor's. I hope you are able to get a plan and answers for this next cycle.

ickle - The doc said he will retest if I want, and I may do that. But, he thought that the ovulation test would detect at least SOME progesterone if I had ovulated (it came back <0.2)...he said that even at 1 DPO it should have been higher. But, he did say that if I O'd that day, it may not have shown. I guess time will tell.

AFM - Things just keep getting more and more complicated thsi cycle. My thermometer was ded this morning when I went to take my temp! I mean, it wouldn't even turn on when I pushed the button. So, not only do I not have a temp today, but it also makes me wonder how accurrate the recent temps have been. :(
On a more positive note, it's FRIDAY! :) Woo-hoo! Enjoy your weekend, Ladies!

Tella - Thanks. I haven't heard anything yet, but I'm going to call them here soon if they dont call me. I don't care if I'm starting to annoy them with my calls or not, I want answers before they close. :D I had to bd at my parents house when I got a +opk. :blush:

tmr - Thanks. I know an 11 day lp isn't bad, but I think my dr wants it to be longer.

cherry22 - Congrats on the BFP. FX'd its a sticky bean!! :dust:

herald - Thanks, I hope I get a plan and some answers too. Hopefully your thermometer is the problem. I'd just go buy a new one and just skip today's temp, if you think you might O, BD just in case. :winkwink:

AFM - I'm just patiently waiting for AF to be over with. If the doctor doesn't put me on clomid, I'll be starting soy tonight. I haven't decided on the dosage yet, but I will. I've also got a question for anyone who is using EPO. When are you supposed to take it and how much? I'm considering taking it but I couldnt go out and buy it until today.

Congrats Cherry!

Soy did work for me the month I can tell AF is coming in next few days. Maybe I will try a different dosage next month. I am a little wordied the problem might be my DH sperm. Anyways....hope this is the BFP month for the rest of you! Hopefully next month it will work for me.

Well, I didn't get any answers from my doctor today, so looks like I will have to wait until Monday. :neutral: I'm just going ahead and taking soy for the last time on cd 2-6 and probably going to do 160, 160, 200, 200, and 200 (like I did last cycle) or I may just do 200mg all five days. :shrug: I'm a little slow today and can't make up my mind due to lack of sleep and a sick LO.

Autigers~ Sorry your LO is sick hope it isn't much. I would try 200 each day and see how you go it may just give you a realy strong ov and then you WILL get your BFP. Good luck Hun

Autigers~ Sorry your LO is sick hope it isn't much. I would try 200 each day and see how you go it may just give you a realy strong ov and then you WILL get your BFP. Good luck Hun

Thanks. My LO only has a cold. I called the doctor first thing this morning and they called her in some medicine, so we caught it early. I've decided to do 200mg all five days. I pretty much told myself the same thing you said, that it would just make O stronger. I know the dosage I did last cycle definitely gave me a painful O, but hey, it will be well worth it if it gets me a BFP!! Good luck to you too!!

Ok earlier I asked about soy making your af heavier, now I'm wondering did anybody have really bad backache and cramping for days after ovulation? I know O pains can last a long time for some people, but has it happened to any of you only after you took soy?

Hey Ladies! I am thinking of starting soy next month for the first time. I conceived my daughter using 150mgs of clomid a little over 3 years ago. So I am wondering what dosage of soy should I take starting out?! Any and all advice or websites would be greatly appreciated! I am on Vitex and Metformin If that makes a difference! :)

Ok earlier I asked about soy making your af heavier, now I'm wondering did anybody have really bad backache and cramping for days after ovulation? I know O pains can last a long time for some people, but has it happened to any of you only after you took soy?

After my first cycle of soy, I had bad cramps for 8 days after O, but then AF got me early. My second cycle, I had some cramps here and there, but during O, I thought I was going to die from the pain, but after O I didn't have very many until about a day or two before AF showed.

Scooterkat - Welcome. My first soy cycle I started out at 120mg then ended with 160mg. It made me O 2 days sooner then expected. My second cycle I started with 160 and ended with 200mg and it made me O 4days sooner than expected. You need to start with at least 80mg(if the pills are 40mg each) bc soy is half the strength of clomid, but then it's really up to you if you want to increase the dosage as the days go by. Also, you need to stop the vitex before using soy bc they cancel each other out. Hopefully the info I gave you is enough, if not, I'm sure the other girls will be willing to help you out too. GL

Thanks. This is my 2nd cycle but i upped the dosage. Last time I O'd my normal time and had a very bad flow. This time O was a few days earlier. It's been 4 days now of backache and its getting old now, lol!

My last cycle i had realy bad pain after ov untill 5dpo where it got so bad DH almost took me to A&E then after that i was fine. I don't normaly feel ov pain in normal cycles maybe just a bit but nothing like now with soy. I am not sure if that is good or bad. I have had a bad back throw out the TWW with the cycles i have done soy as well.

Scooterkat~I am not sure if soy and vitex can be took together some 1 will come along and let you know i am sure. But on my 1st cycle i started off with 80mg and uped it every day to 200mg good luck.

Thanks TMR. How have you been. I see you're waiting to O. Hope it comes soon and you catch the eggie!

Hey Ladies! I am thinking of starting soy next month for the first time. I conceived my daughter using 150mgs of clomid a little over 3 years ago. So I am wondering what dosage of soy should I take starting out?! Any and all advice or websites would be greatly appreciated! I am on Vitex and Metformin If that makes a difference! :)

Hi ScooterKat and welcome! Unfortunately you can't use soy with vitex as they make each other ineffective :shrug:

Good luck with your ttc journey!

X

mybabyluv I had very bad backache after O when I first used soy and that's the cycle I also got my BFP. Hope it's exactly the same for you!!

XX

Thanks TMR. How have you been. I see you're waiting to O. Hope it comes soon and you catch the eggie!

Thanks for asking i am fine apart from having 2 kids wining all week at lest rueben gose back to school tomoz :happydance: love him being home but it is so nice when he gose back to school and my purs can have a rest lol. Yes i am waiting to ov not sure if i will ov early or late so it is just a waiting game but we are not going to start bding untill i start getting some where near a + opk the at lest DH wont be to tired out to bd.

Good luck for this cycle hope it ends in a BFP for you.

Hi ladies. Just checking in. This week is super busy and looking forward to my mom coming to visit. At least that would take my mind off of things. Not sure which CD I am on but I should've already ovulated a few days ok. Resisting the urge to temp to see whether I actually ovulated or not. No temping or OPK and no planned BD. So am pretty sure I will not get a BFP this month as this month, we have been on an all time low with BD. DH is very stressed etc so it was only once a week of BD.

Either way, just happy my mom is coming to visit!

Good luck to all the ladies.

Morning Ladies :D

Awww Congrats to Cherry another Soy Baby :)

AFM: my temp is up!!! Woop Woop!!!!!!!!!!!!.... Normally it drops really low for AF to arrive!, tested this morning and i think i got something super duper duper faint, but hmmmmmmm i just dont know :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->