Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Hi everyone! I don't think I've posted here, but I've been lurking for a couple of months. Congrats to everyone on the BFP's!!!

Me and DH have been TTC since December 2010. We had a miscarriage in February. I'm on my 7th cycle since our miscarriage with 2 of them being anovulatory (not counting if this one will be or not). I've gained a little weight the past 4 months (about 10ish lbs give or take) and I was wondering if maybe that could be the cause of my anovulatory cycles? I can't think of anything else that would cause it. Right after our miscarriage, I O'd 3 months in a row and since then, my body has gone CRAZY! Anyone have any insight if weight gain could cause me not to O? I also took Soy for the first time this month CD 3-7 120 MG. Today is CD 20 and I still have no signs of O so I'm so scared it's going to be another anovulatory cycle and I've heard that Vitex is good to balance hormones. Does anyone have any experience with it? I have read that you should not take Soy and Vitex together, so I'm thinking I may try it once this cycle is over. What do you ladies think about Vitex and do you have any insight of what would be causing me to have anovulatory cycles all of the sudden?

Welcome BabyForMe83

Wllcome Hope. I have put on weight sins TTC but it hasnt stopped me from oving sorry i am no help. With the soy and ov may be you will just ov late i took it 1-5 and ov'd cd15 then took it 2-7 ( missed a day) and ov'd cd 19. good luck. Looking at your chart from last month it is not anovulatory FF just hasnt give you your ov day because of all the p days it looks like you ov'd on cd 55

a.f.m
Feeling a bit more happyish today i have a load of christmas decs coming and the last of rueben's and lucas' gifts so i can start on DH and the mum & dad's. Think i am going to do hampers for them but not sure yet. As for TTC my temps are spot on with my bfp chart but it may change tomoz so i have not tested i am going to wait it out to see if my chart gose tri.

Good luck for them test today.

autiger > I would say, considering your EWCM and the + answer OPK, you might just have O'd yesterday or today!!!! Hope you :sex: to cover you bases!!!! What I do with the digi's is a use a container for testing so that when I get a positive on the normal OPK then I use the same urine to test with the digi, that way you know you have comparable results.

Hope > I have read quite a bit that weight gain or a high BMI can certainly have an impact on your Ovulation. I agree with tmr regarding Oing on CD55 on your last cycle.

BabyForMe83 > :hi: im gonna do CD3-7 next cycle if this one of CD2-6 doesn’t work. I O'd CD15/16 on clomid 50mg but this month on Soy 2-6 120mg (2-4) 240mg(5-6) I only O'd on CD23 :( So Im gonna rather try 3-7 again.

tmr > fx'd that you temps stay up and that you get your November BFP :D

AFM > I tested this morning on 10DPO and it is a BFN but i will continue testing till Monday (13DPO) and if still neg then i will wait for AF to be late before testing again.

I had about 5 different dreams last night and once of them was that i got a really faint BFP, hope it is right.

Herald > What dosages and which days did you take SI?

SS > TMI Alert**************
Im very sweaty today, and last night i woke up at 1am dripping wet from the sweat, it was litterally running down my between my boobs. Good signs?

Herald > What dosages and which days did you take SI?

Im very sweaty today, and last night i woke up at 1am dripping wet from the sweat, it was litterally running down my between my boobs. Good signs?

I took SI on days 2-6, in dosages of 120, 160, 160, 200, 200. Also, I wanted to let you know that I was REALLY sweaty before my BFP...so, maybe it's a good sign?! Also, I was SUPER sleepy 6-8 DPO (or what I think is 6-8 DPO).

I've included a picture (sorry it's blurry) of my FRER from yesterday.

GL to all of you ladies! :)

Attachments

• Marin NOvember 10_2011 015.jpg
    Marin NOvember 10_2011 015.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 13
Babyforme- welcome!! Sorry for your loss hun, hope u get your bfp real soon!! When I got both my bfps I took soy on cd3-7, I had a chemical the first time....hoping this baby is nice and sticky!!

Hope- :hi: sorry for your loss. And I don't have any experience with weight gain and ttc. From what I have read some people have problems with it, but I don't know. As far as the soy goes, my 1st time taking soy I O'd on cd 16, the next 2 times were cd20 and cd22. So maybe O Is just delayed. Oh and no experience with vitex, sorry.

Tmr- yay for Christmas gifts!!! :)Glad u are feeling better too xxxx I cannot see your chart because I am on the mobile site, but is there a specific day u have In mind to test? I hope ur temps stay nice and high!!!

Tella- I would say that is great sign!! I had some nights where I would have to turn my pillow over because it was damp from me sweating!! (yea I know...gross) that was the start of my bfp! Fx'd for u hun!!!

Herald- blurry or not...i can see those lines!!! :wohoo: CONGRATS!!! Beautiful :bfp:

a line is a line, blurry or not :thumbup: im so excited for you , i swear it feels like it is my bfp :haha:

:hugs:

Thanks Babykiser (I was also one of those ppl wiht the double S :lol:) i really hope it is good!!!!

Herald - Definitely a BFP!! Congrats again!!

tmr - Glad to hear your feeling happier today! FX'd that your temps stay up and you finally get your BFP!

tella- those symptoms sound like a good sign, so maybe the bfn was due to it still being early. FX'd.

AFM - I'm totally thinking yesterday's opk was a false + bc my digi is still -, but the test line seems to be a little darker than yesterday. I honestly dont know when I'm going to O. My body is being stubborn this cycle. I thought I was about to O bc of the cramps I was having and that one + opk, but apparently not bc my temp went up. I'm seriously about to give up. I have used 17 IC, 7 answer opks, and now 4 digis and only one answer brand has turned + which I think was false. :dohh: This is really starting to suck. :cry:

I just decided to remove my + opk and insert a discarded temp and FF gave me dashed crosshairs for cd 13. IDK what to think I'm so confused.

If my temps stay up for the next 2 ish days my chart will be tri so i will test about 12dpo if i am preg i could of had ip yesterday as that could be why my temps went up today.

autiger > I would say, considering your EWCM and the + answer OPK, you might just have O'd yesterday or today!!!! Hope you :sex: to cover you bases!!!! What I do with the digi's is a use a container for testing so that when I get a positive on the normal OPK then I use the same urine to test with the digi, that way you know you have comparable results.

That's exactly what I did too!!!

Um, when I was PG with my son, that was one of my very first symptoms... that and extreme thirst. Fx'd!!!!

As for TTC my temps are spot on with my bfp chart but it may change tomoz so i have not tested i am going to wait it out to see if my chart gose tri.

I didn't realize that was your BFP chart in your overlay - Wow!!! Your temps definitely are spot on with your BFP ... Ooooooh, I so have my FX'd for you!!!! And after all, your babies are born in August, right?! Maybe November is your month!!!!!!!

autiger > is it possible that you might have missed your surge? Do you have CD13 covered? IT is all so confusing, Im really praying hard that I get my bfp this month as I wont be able to go through all the ups and anticipation of OPK's next month. Im just gonna take a break from it all then rather.

tmr > that is great news!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow your chart is almost identical to your previous pregnancy one!!! Fx'd for the November BFP!!!!!!!!!

Herald and MomtoIandE > I really pray that it is a good sign, today and last night I was fine so hope it was due to beans heating and not hot night!!!

MomtoIandE > Why did you use progesterone along with your soy? Did you have a LP defect?

AFM > 11DPO, only testing tomorrow again on 12DPO, fingers toes hairs everything else crossed please. Looking at my chart, 9DPO might have been Impantion dip, hope my temps keep going/stays up now and the little line goes green!!!!

As for TTC my temps are spot on with my bfp chart but it may change tomoz so i have not tested i am going to wait it out to see if my chart gose tri.

I didn't realize that was your BFP chart in your overlay - Wow!!! Your temps definitely are spot on with your BFP ... Ooooooh, I so have my FX'd for you!!!! And after all, your babies are born in August, right?! Maybe November is your month!!!!!!!

Yes bouth my boys are August babys but i would be just huly if i am but the end of so not far off there bday as there is only 2 day with the 2 boys.

Tella- good luck testing tomorrow!!! I'd say ur temps look good, as for implantation dip hmmm I'm not sure as I've never had one so I can't really speak on that!! I have everything crossed for u hun xxxxx

Tmr- hope this is your bfp!! Your chart from 08 is pretty much identical to your chart this cycle!!!!!

autiger > is it possible that you might have missed your surge? Do you have CD13 covered? IT is all so confusing, Im really praying hard that I get my bfp this month as I wont be able to go through all the ups and anticipation of OPK's next month. Im just gonna take a break from it all then rather.

tmr > that is great news!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow your chart is almost identical to your previous pregnancy one!!! Fx'd for the November BFP!!!!!!!!!

Herald and MomtoIandE > I really pray that it is a good sign, today and last night I was fine so hope it was due to beans heating and not hot night!!!

MomtoIandE > Why did you use progesterone along with your soy? Did you have a LP defect?

AFM > 11DPO, only testing tomorrow again on 12DPO, fingers toes hairs everything else crossed please. Looking at my chart, 9DPO might have been Impantion dip, hope my temps keep going/stays up now and the little line goes green!!!!

I'm starting to think I might have, but the weird thing is I got that + opk on cd 15 and then I think it was a + IC yesterday on cd 16. :shrug: I dunno what to think FF took away my crosshairs bc of my temp today. Yesterday and the day before that, I was cramping super bad, kinda like my O pain from last cycle so I thought maybe I o'd one of those days. :shrug:I really dunno what to think or do, my digi today was - again so I must have missed my surge. I just hope I have O'd or will O soon bc this is starting to really get confusing.

Good luck testing tomorrow!!

tmr - Good luck to you too!!

Hey everyone! Congrats on all the BFPS! There's going to be so many soy babies!!

AFM - Every things going well, had another scan last week and the baby was a little bit more cooperative so we got all the measurements we needed and everything seems to be perfect :D

Good luck for this month every one, hope we can bump it up to 30 BFPS!! xoxo

My chart has gone Triphasic so happy about it but still not feeling like this is going to be my month but any thing could happen my boobs has gone realy sore on the sides yesterday and today.

Good luck every 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->