Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Because my temp dropped again today & my DR told me not to expect anything this cycle.. :shrug:

well, you still have 5 days for your temp to pick up. Mine was today exactly the same as yesterday's. I didn't get crosshairs because I've been taking my temps at different times some days and then I missed a few because I didn't get enough sleep to take it or things like that. I'm going by the smiley I got on friday 2 weeks ago.

I've taken Vitex before, but I have no idea if it affects your lp. When I was taking it, it was during the time I wasn't Oing. Sorry I am not much help. :blush: On a good/bad note the :witch: finally showed so hopefully I will have a chance at a Christmas BFP, if my body doesnt rebel against me by not Oing without any help. I thought about calling my doc and seeing if I could get some clomid, but by the time I would get to see them, I would be on cd6, so no point. I'm just praying my body will not be cruel to me this cycle.

Good luck for December autigers!! I can't wait for mine too!! I'm in so much pain..

Sorry your in so much pain. :hugs:Hopefully AF will come soon so you will have a chance at a December BFP!! If my cycle stays the same length and if I O when I am supposed to, I will get to test around the 20th or 21st, so if I get a bfp, it will be a nice little christmas present for DH and me.

Tmr as you're in the uk too. Where did you get your soy from?? I'm trying to find a different brand. Thanks

Is it weird to say my ovaries feel "full"?? I keep getting this weird bulging feeling on both sides...

That sounds like a good sign BabyForMe. I get that feeling before ov normally. It's a bit uncomfortable and you want to pop them to release the pressure. I think it's the follicles developing before the dominant one takes over :)

Hi Ladies,

Hope you are all well. Fingers crossed for Madrid and Autigers for December BFP's all round.

I used Tesco Soy Madrid what brand do you normally use? Holland & Barrett sell Soy but normally has other ingredients with it. They can order it for you with just soy as main ingredient.

xxx

Thanks Ickle! I thought maybe I sounded a bit crazy... Never had that feeling before - not even on Clomid!

Well hopefully that's a good sign BabyForMe. Lots of follies developing has to be a good thing. I usually get ovary pain for a couple of days after ov though. I think it takes a wee while for them to shrink back down a bit.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Soy-isof...auty_Vitamins_Supplements&hash=item2eb8994c5d

I may not have enough time to order it now. I guess I'll go for tesco's again. X

I may not have enough time to order it now. I guess I'll go for tesco's again. X

I have just had a look because i was sure i had a bottel that i had not opened and i would of sent it to you but i can't find it any where if i come across it to night i will let you know and send it on to you.

Thanks tmr!! That's so lovely of you!! Came back from work and my friend came to visit so cd1 for me today!!!

I think it was this same day last year that I found out I was pregnant. And well it wasn't meant to be again. Fx'd December will be it for me!!

Sorry af came Madrid. Hope December is a better month for you.

Not much going on with here but for the 3 or 4 days been feeling like a constant pinching on the right side behind the pelvic bone and my right underarm has a burning sensation mainly when I drive. Not getting hopes up. These are all feelings that I never noticed or paid attention to in other pregnancies. I will know that I'm pregnant when I start feeling sick and everything starts tasting nasty. Not happening yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->