Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Hi Julie! I'm Esther.

I think you O at the beginning of the week didn't you? If that's the case the cramping could be implantation. I had the same with my soy bfp back in June. Fx'd hun!
hi ester i really hope so but after ttc for 15 cycles im used to my body being cruel xx i also have a achey fanjita lol thats a new 1 xx

The cramps could be due to ov as your not 100% when you did ov what cycle day are you on?

My name is Traci by the way

The cramps could be due to ov as your not 100% when you did ov what cycle day are you on?

hi traci im on cd 14 b4 i had my long cycles i only used to go 23 days the only thing different for me is ive never had ewcm until last weekend along with the cramping when the witch shows im going to buy myself a digi for christmas so i can be sure other than guessing xx

hiya girls :) hopw u all are doink ok!

Madrid- sorry your down about ttc, i hope it gets better :hugs: it sucks that our bodies dont do the think we would like it to....

autigers- congrats on the positive opk......good luck catching that eggie :)

afm - im patiently waiting for the witch to show so i can schedule my hysteroscopy....only bummer thing about this all is that my insurance does no cover the visits at the fertility dr :( so dh and I have to pay out of pocket for the procedure and tests and all thats to follow!! wish we didnt have to, but if it helps us get pregnant and stay pregnant then its all worth it!!! xxxxx

on a different topic.....CHRISTMAS is coming!!! :wohoo:

Thanks ladies. Well I got another +opk this morning. It was so nice to see that smiley face again. I am really hoping I can catch an egg bc my test date will be on New Year's eve or day and that will be the day before or the day of our 2 yr ttc anniversary. :xmas23:

Thanks ladies. Well I got another +opk this morning. It was so nice to see that smiley face again. I am really hoping I can catch an egg bc my test date will be on New Year's eve or day and that will be the day before or the day of our 2 yr ttc anniversary. :xmas23:

good luck autigers fxs for you xx

wish you all the best:hugs:

hi traci im on cd 14 b4 i had my long cycles i only used to go 23 days the only thing different for me is ive never had ewcm until last weekend along with the cramping when the witch shows im going to buy myself a digi for christmas so i can be sure other than guessing xx

If you are only cd14 and took soy 2-6 or 3-7 you could only just now be oving i think it would of been to soon to ov last week as it was only a few days after your last soy day. Bd to cover your self as soy can change your cycle lenth and as you don't chart or any thing your body may of tryed to ov then not and now being trying agane.
good luck

If you are only cd14 and took soy 2-6 or 3-7 you could only just now be oving i think it would of been to soon to ov last week as it was only a few days after your last soy day. Bd to cover your self as soy can change your cycle lenth and as you don't chart or any thing your body may of tryed to ov then not and now being trying agane.
good luck

hi traci thanx i did not think ov that it was strange that i had ewcm last weekend for a few days ive never had that the whole 15 cycles ive been trying the cramps have stopped today we do bd every 2nd day all month so i should be covered xx

Hi again!! Well it seems I've made it at last. Got the +opk about 30 mins ago. I had ewcm yesterday and this morning too so that explains it all. I'm definitely feeling the pinching on the left side and backache.

Julie I didn't realise you are on cd14. It seems too early for implantation. I think is probably O and if you are bd'ing every other day you should be fine.

Attachments

• IMG_0461.jpg
    IMG_0461.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 2
Hi again!! Well it seems I've made it at last. Got the +opk about 30 mins ago. I had ewcm yesterday and this morning too so that explains it all. I'm definitely feeling the pinching on the left side and backache.

Julie I didn't realise you are on cd14. It seems too early for implantation. I think is probably O and if you are bd'ing every other day you should be fine.
good luck esther fx for you xx yeah my cycles are completly wacky when i had the mirena in i had 28 day cycles a lot of people dont get af guess i was unlucky after i had it removed i had 23 day cycles until august this year it went to 29 then 58 i would just love to ovulate so i am at least in with a chance but im 43 soon and think my time has passed xx

dear ladies,

I take soy for 3 days and my BBT are high. :wacko: Do you know why?Isn't suppose to be low now? :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Madrid - Yay! I knew you would finally get a +opk. GL and hope you catch an egg!!

AFM - I think O was yesterday, but my temp is rising slowly, so I am getting worried now. I really hope I caught an egg finally.

good luck esther fx for you xx yeah my cycles are completly wacky when i had the mirena in i had 28 day cycles a lot of people dont get af guess i was unlucky after i had it removed i had 23 day cycles until august this year it went to 29 then 58 i would just love to ovulate so i am at least in with a chance but im 43 soon and think my time has passed xx

My friend is 46 and having her first in February so it could happen to you. Just keep the faith!!!

Tupi the weird temps is part of taking soy. They'll become lower once you start approaching O.

autigers I always get a slow rise after o so don't worry too much. Fx'd for us!

My friend is 46 and having her first in February so it could happen to you. Just keep the faith!!!

Tupi the weird temps is part of taking soy. They'll become lower once you start approaching O.

autigers I always get a slow rise after o so don't worry too much. Fx'd for us!

Thank you Madrid :flower:
I'm scared with soy. It's my first try.
:hugs:

mrsp1969 lots of :hugs:
wish you all the best:baby:

evening all hope every1 is doing ok xx update well today i have been really unconfortable i feel like i have a brick in my uterus could it be a sign of ovulation went out in the car with hubby and i winced at every bump in the road also my boobs are starting to hurt which is usually a sign that af will be here in a week xx

evening all hope every1 is doing ok xx update well today i have been really unconfortable i feel like i have a brick in my uterus could it be a sign of ovulation went out in the car with hubby and i winced at every bump in the road also my boobs are starting to hurt which is usually a sign that af will be here in a week xx
also if af does arrive at least the soy has put my cycles back to 23/24 days

GL to all you ladies in the 2WW... I haven't been on as much. For some reason I've been really really emotional. I dunno.. I keep doing the "I would've been.." in my head and I remember looking forward to xmas so much - now I just want it to be over. This 2WW seems so hard - at first I felt soooo positive about this cycle but now I feel the complete opposite. I'm sorry to bring such a negative vibe today I just didn't know wherelse to say it. I've felt so desperately miserable lately xxx

GL to all you ladies in the 2WW... I haven't been on as much. For some reason I've been really really emotional. I dunno.. I keep doing the "I would've been.." in my head and I remember looking forward to xmas so much - now I just want it to be over. This 2WW seems so hard - at first I felt soooo positive about this cycle but now I feel the complete opposite. I'm sorry to bring such a negative vibe today I just didn't know wherelse to say it. I've felt so desperately miserable lately xxx
:hugs: im sure we all feel like that to some degree but when you get your bfp it will all be worth it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->