Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Yeah this was the first one since yestersay, but like I said I think the test is a dud. Then again I could have just missed my surge and O may occur today, highly doubt it, but you never know. I'm trying to focus on my cervix more now bc I am almost out of opks. As of a few mins ago, I was barely able to reach it, but it did kinda feel somewhat open, so I hope my body is preparing for O.

Madrid - It will happen for both of us soon. :hugs:

:xmas9::xmas16:

Still waiting round here too. No comments....

:hugs::hugs: hopefully it happens sooner rather than later :hugs:

Yeah this was the first one since yestersay, but like I said I think the test is a dud. Then again I could have just missed my surge and O may occur today, highly doubt it, but you never know. I'm trying to focus on my cervix more now bc I am almost out of opks. As of a few mins ago, I was barely able to reach it, but it did kinda feel somewhat open, so I hope my body is preparing for O.

Madrid - It will happen for both of us soon. :hugs:

thats what I was thinking, maybe you just missed the surge.. FXed your gearing up to O..

Day 2 of + OPK's for me I am hoping for a temp shift soon!!!!!! FX
Madrid I hope u get yours too soon mine was really late this cycle on SI CD25 today, last mth it was CD17??? Who knows why....GL

I swear the opk I used this morning was crap. I have been saving the best ones for the afternoon bc they seem to do better, but I only have one left. I just did another opk and it is still not + but almost is and I also used a digi and when I was about to throw it away I noticed that it was almost + too. I dont know what to do. I cant decided if I really need to go buy more or just keep bding every other day until I see a temp rise. :shrug: I probably shouldnt buy anymore opks bc my DH will probably shoot me and I have already used 30, which is a lot bc I have been testing twice a day. I'm sure if I quit using opks I will be a little less stressed.

Here are my opks (sorry they are blurry and I swear the digi had 2 very visible lines).

Attachments

• DSCN6802.jpg
    DSCN6802.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 6
  • RSCN6805.jpg
    RSCN6805.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 6
I swear the opk I used this morning was crap. I have been saving the best ones for the afternoon bc they seem to do better, but I only have one left. I just did another opk and it is still not + but almost is and I also used a digi and when I was about to throw it away I noticed that it was almost + too. I dont know what to do. I cant decided if I really need to go buy more or just keep bding every other day until I see a temp rise. :shrug: I probably shouldnt buy anymore opks bc my DH will probably shoot me and I have already used 30, which is a lot bc I have been testing twice a day. I'm sure if I quit using opks I will be a little less stressed.

Here are my opks (sorry they are blurry and I swear the digi had 2 very visible lines).

Look almost + like u said get to BDing! GL:thumbup:

Babykiser~ Thank you no i havn't had a us yet i am due my 12 week 1 the 1st week of Jan i so want 1 now as i am so big already every keeps saying am i sure there isnt 2 in there i think i would die if there was lol. How are you getting on?

Floridagir~ Good luck in your TWW

wow thats great!!! cant wait to see pics of your little bean!! and afm im doing good.....fertility dr put me on metformin(she says that im insulin resistance) and synthroid(low thyroid) so lots of changes going on my way. im also going to have a hysteroscospy done just to make sure there is nothing wrong inside my uterus.

looking good autigers!!!! almost there!!!!

autigers~ That is soooo close if you ru out of opk's just keep bding and temping at lest then with the temps you know you have ov'd. The best of luck.

Babykiser~ I hope they all help you on your way to getting a sticky bean.

Madrid~ How are you doing any thing on your OPKs yet?

mirena~ I got 2 days of + OPK's but ov'd on the 1st day good luck and keep bding.

Florida~ That temp rise looks good Hope it stays up for you did you bd at the right times?

I have a realy good feeling about this month for you grils I can not wait untill you ALL get your DEC BFP's

Another BFN for me this morning. Wishing the witch would hurry up and fly in and put me out of my misery.

So sorry ickle!!

My temp stayed the same yesterday and this morning. Yesterday I was hoping this will happen. I thought if I could get 2 consecutive low temps I may O after all. Well, I got my wish, let's see if it comes with a +opk this afternoon. Fx'd

X

Madrid - Why do you need 2 consecutive low temps for ov? Fx'd for ov happening soon :)

Ickle- I'm sorry hun

Madrid fingers crossed you get a +opk today

Well I have a UTI and the doctors gave me antibiotics, but I've read it says to tell them if your TTC as it can reduce your folic acid levels and is not advisable in pregnancy. I'm currently 6dpo and don't know if I should take them, so I'm waiting on the doctors phoning me back. I just don't want to run the risk of this being my month and then if I was to mc again I'd really blame myself. x

morning all hope every 1 is well sorry ickle:hugs: well think i have a water infection great all i need got pinching pains at sides of belly button and my wee smells like a tom cat lol my cm has dried up completly would the soy do this at the weekend it was like a waterfall now zilch xx

Some woman get a UTI in early preg can you not use outher things for it like nat yog there are a few outher things but can't think off by hand.

Its in my kidney and I've had kidney problems from a young age so they need me to get rid of it asap. I spoke to her and as long as I keep taking my folic acid all will be fine x

Madrid - GL!! I hope you finally get your + opk and O soon!!:xmas12:

I am so confused now. :huh: My temp shot way up today and I think its the highest temp I have had this entire cycle, but I still havent gotten a + opk. I checked my cervix and it was really super high but my cm was creamy with a little ew(sorry tmi). If my temp stays up tomorrow, then FF thinks I o'd on cd 21. I'm afraid my body tried to O and didnt or maybe I just had a short surge and missed it.:shrug: I guess I will have to wait and see what my temp looks like tomorrow. I just hope bding every other day caught or will catch an egg.

I didn't take the soy this cycle. It would have been my fourth so I took a break. Still I'm having really strong ovulation cramps and right sided backache. Bd today and it felt like stabbing on that side. You think it could be cysts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->