Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

GL to all you ladies in the 2WW... I haven't been on as much. For some reason I've been really really emotional. I dunno.. I keep doing the "I would've been.." in my head and I remember looking forward to xmas so much - now I just want it to be over. This 2WW seems so hard - at first I felt soooo positive about this cycle but now I feel the complete opposite. I'm sorry to bring such a negative vibe today I just didn't know wherelse to say it. I've felt so desperately miserable lately xxx

:hugs::flower:

do you know if I can mix soy with red raspberry tea?

Julie~ Like has been said if you are bding every 2nd day you got it covered good luck.

Madrid~ YAY for the + OPK hope you are bding ALOT!!!!

Tupi~ As long as you have lows then highs it doesn't really matter what they are it is the hole picture that matters.

Autigers~ My temps on my BFP chart went up really slow i wouldn't worry about it to much it is if it stays up.

Babyforme~ (((HUGS))) I felt the same really didn't thin it was my month and just wanted to give up i was ready to ring the gp to go back on the pill. It can be really hard when you want some thing sooo much and other ppl seem to get it so easy stick in there hun your little bean is on its way.

Julie~ Like has been said if you are bding every 2nd day you got it covered good luck.

Madrid~ YAY for the + OPK hope you are bding ALOT!!!!

Tupi~ As long as you have lows then highs it doesn't really matter what they are it is the hole picture that matters.

Autigers~ My temps on my BFP chart went up really slow i wouldn't worry about it to much it is if it stays up.

Babyforme~ (((HUGS))) I felt the same really didn't thin it was my month and just wanted to give up i was ready to ring the gp to go back on the pill. It can be really hard when you want some thing sooo much and other ppl seem to get it so easy stick in there hun your little bean is on its way.

thank you
we'll see how my chart will look:winkwink:

hi all hope every 1 is ok xx a quick ? has any1 noticed that their hair is greasy while on the soy i have never had it but this cycle im having to wash my hair a lot more it could be the hormones i suppose yuck xx

hi all hope every 1 is ok xx a quick ? has any1 noticed that their hair is greasy while on the soy i have never had it but this cycle im having to wash my hair a lot more it could be the hormones i suppose yuck xx

I didn't notice that. But I have some issues -upset stomach in the morning :blush: and I think it's soy

I didn't notice that. But I have some issues -upset stomach in the morning :blush: and I think it's soy
hi tupi i also had that for the 1st few days of taking soy i took 80/80/120/120/160 what dose are you taking ? x

100mg,100mg,150mg,150mg,200mg
1 pill has 50 mg soy on it and can't split my pills:haha:

tmr - My temp went up some more today, so I am feeling a little less worried.

mrsp - Now that you mention it, I think my hair was a tad bit greasier than normal. I used to have to wash it every other day, but now that I am not taking the soy I can go back to my normal every two days. (i know it sounds nasty how I schedule to wash my hair, but its only bc my scalp dries out really easily, especially in the fall/winter).

AFM - I believe I am 2dpo today and I have felt awful ever since O. Yesterday I woke with achey hips and then got some bad cramps that eventually went away, but then I also had a backache and it kept getting worse as the day went on and it also was making my leg hurt too right before I went to bed. I have not had a backache like that in a long time. I think the last one I had was when I had my chemcial, but even that one wasnt as strong. I am just glad I didnt wake up with it, even though it is making me feel achey. I am already going crazy in this 2ww and I still have to wait at least 10 days to test.:wacko:

GL to all you ladies in the 2WW... I haven't been on as much. For some reason I've been really really emotional. I dunno.. I keep doing the "I would've been.." in my head and I remember looking forward to xmas so much - now I just want it to be over. This 2WW seems so hard - at first I felt soooo positive about this cycle but now I feel the complete opposite. I'm sorry to bring such a negative vibe today I just didn't know wherelse to say it. I've felt so desperately miserable lately xxx

I know how you feel hun, but you can always come here to express yourself whatever the mood you are in. TTC is a very hard road at times and we all experience up and downs. I'm sure all the ladies here including myself have been through it too in the past. We are here to support each other :hugs:

The 2ww is a bit like that though. The first days past O is the excitement of what have just happened but then as the days pass we start having doubts and it's easy to feel depressed. I just hope you'll get your bfp in a couple of days so no more 2ww for you! :thumbup:

I did an opk today just to check on progress and it was a tiny bit lighter than yesterday's. Do you think it is because I've O already?
Last night I was having terrible pain on my right ovary. So much so that it woke me up and I was thinking it may be gas (sorry tmi) but then I went to the toilet and it didn't go away. :shrug:
Any thoughts?

I would say it is possible you O'd already or that you a fixing too. I would bd just to be safe though. FX'd you caught/catch an egg!!

AFM - I'm getting a little annoyed. I'm not one to get jealous, but it seems like everyone on here and facebook are getting their bfp's this month and it's making me go crazy, especially the ones that haven't been trying very long and the ones who are not mature enough to be parents. I dont know if I can take seeing anymore, especially since our 2 yr ttc anniversary is coming up. Sorry to be a downer, but it just sucks seeing bfp's knowing I have to wait a week and a half to test.:dohh:

Hopefully, since this month seems to be fairly lucky, all of us who are in the 2ww get our bfp's this month too. :dust:

:hugs: autigers

Madrid, FXed you O'd!

AFM, Progesterone came back in the normal range, but still really low so I'm starting Progesterone suppositories tonight at the recommendation of my DR.. I'm nervous!!

I'm taking the same amount of soy as last cycle - 120, 120, 160, 160, 200 but I'm taking it CD4-8, rather than 3-7. I'm not temping this cycle, just using my CBFM because I'm a bit stressed with the due date for the baby I lost coming up and my chart was really stressing me out last cycle.

ickle - Hopefully this will be the cycle that gets you a bfp. GL and lots of baby dust. :dust:

I don't know what is in the air, but I have just seen 3 digi bfp's all in one day. Florida, you know that I am talking about. Maybe this is going to be a very lucky month. :dust:

Yes, I do! And they're making me sooo broody!

So DR adv not to start suppositories until right after O next cycle! ganna keep on w/ just my progesterone cream I guess until AF comes or I get a BFP!

Madrid - I think you've ovulated! Heres hoping you've caught that egg! And thank you so much for the kind words and the hugs xx

Autiger - fxd for you 2ww I'm right here with you :hugs: every other day it seems someone I know is pregnant...

Ickle - GL hun, I pray that this cycle is the one and you can start the new year on cloud 9! xxx

babyforme - I hope you get your bfp and I understand being emotional, especially when you have suffered a m/c. Whenever you need some support, we are always here. Here lately, I have been telling myself "what if" bc if I didnt have a chemical in April, I would have a baby in my arms in a month or less. So keep your chin up. :hugs:

I also need to follow my own advice, so I am going to try and stay positive during this 2ww. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->