Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

ickle - Sorry the :witch: got you. :hugs:

Well I think my higher temp for today is just a fluke bc the opk I did this morning was almost + and the digi I just did 15-30mins ago was a lot darker than it was yesterday. My cervix is high and felt soft, but that's all I know but my cm is kinda creamy and ew. I dont know what to think. I still have one good opk left and I plan to use that tomorrow and I also plan to finish off the digis I have over the weekend so I dont have any more opks in the house. I am so over this cycle and at this point I would love for AF to just show up to make all this stress go away.:wacko:

Please add me to the list! This is my first time trying Soy. I used Clomid a couple cycles with no results. I O on my own but only have 1 good tube. I took the Soy this cycle on CD3-7. I took it at bedtime daily as follows: 80mg, 120mg, 120mg, 160mg, 160mg. So far I've had a couple headaches and some odd twingy/sharp pains where I presume my ovaries are located.

Could you help me?
On my bottle says:
Soy Isoflavones....50 mg (from 125 mg of standardized extract containing genestin, daidzin and glycitin).
Is that ok with genestin,daidz.....?

That means 1 pill has 50 mg? How much is supposed to take?:wacko:

Thank you

Ickle~ sorry AF got you.

Autigers~ WOW you are going to go loppy with this cycle i think you eather ov'd and just didn't get a + opk or you are going to ov today. Some times i got a temp rise the day befor ov then it would go down and then realy spik at 1DPO good luck Hun.

Messymommy~ Good luck and wellcome to the world of soy.

Tupi~ Is it a green bottel? Mine was the same 50mg soy then the same outher things i took 200mg 4 tabs for cd 1-5 and ov'd on cd15 and got my BFP with them. You can take up to 200mg a day

hi all hope every1 is ok welcome aboard new soy users xx sorry about af :hugs: im due christmas day that will be so upsetting if she arrives which i know she will well nothing to report no twinges no cm nothing zilch not even sore boobs which i always have at this time well at least the soy helped with that xx

Ickle~ sorry AF got you.

Autigers~ WOW you are going to go loppy with this cycle i think you eather ov'd and just didn't get a + opk or you are going to ov today. Some times i got a temp rise the day befor ov then it would go down and then realy spik at 1DPO good luck Hun.

Messymommy~ Good luck and wellcome to the world of soy.

Tupi~ Is it a green bottel? Mine was the same 50mg soy then the same outher things i took 200mg 4 tabs for cd 1-5 and ov'd on cd15 and got my BFP with them. You can take up to 200mg a day

thank you
is your little bean a soy baby? :winkwink:
wish you a healthy and happy pregnancy:hugs:

Well, my temp is still high today, but lower than yesterday. I haven't done an opk yet, but as of right now FF is giving me dashed crosshairs for cd21. I dont think I O yet, but who knows. I am just going to bd every other day until AF shows or maybe I will get lucky enough to get a bfp. :shrug:

Well, my temp is still high today, but lower than yesterday. I haven't done an opk yet, but as of right now FF is giving me dashed crosshairs for cd21. I dont think I O yet, but who knows. I am just going to bd every other day until AF shows or maybe I will get lucky enough to get a bfp. :shrug:

why do you think you didn't ovulate? I'm looking at your chart and your temperatures are high.

I also think it's too late for OPK. Enjoy your 2 WW.

I haven't gotten a + opk and I haven't had very much fertile cm. I could have O'd, but I'm waiting a few days to see how my temps look and see what my opks look like. Only time will tell and that is why I am just being safe and going to bd every other day.

I haven't gotten a + opk and I haven't had very much fertile cm. I could have O'd, but I'm waiting a few days to see how my temps look and see what my opks look like. Only time will tell and that is why I am just being safe and going to bd every other day.

:thumbup:

Hi ladies!! So sorry I haven't been around lately but I was feeling a bit frustrated about the whole ttc thing and I kept just reading your posts. Welcome to the new ladies! I'll add you to the list on the first post after I finish writing this.

So sorry ickle about af! I told you about my temp being lower because I've always had lower temps before O. If my temps keep fluctuating I don't think my body will think it has to O. It's just my opinion; no medical research on this.

autigers congrats on your crosshairs! I think I'm not going to get a +opk this cycle. Or it'll be after O, just like you. I know you aren't using soy but your body may be operating as if you were still as a side effect.

mrsp you are in your tww too. Good luck!

As I said before I haven't had a +opk but my temp has been nearly the same for 3 days and I think I've O today because I was having ewcm yesterday and the day before. I may be wrong but tomorrow's temp will tell me. If I haven't it's ok because I can keep bd'ing until I do. Don't want to be upset anymore about the whole thing because I can't control it anyway so what's the point?

Baby dust to all of you lovely ladies!!!

I feel the same way Madrid. Since I can't control my cycle, there is no since in being upset over it. Like I said I'm just gonna keep bding every other day just to be safe. Christmas is in 9 days, so I dont want any added stress during the holidays. Baby dust to you too and everyone else who needs it. :dust:

I just had to post this. :D I am so shocked but happy right now. I didnt think I would ever see a + opk this cycle and that top one was the last one of that kind but I still have 4 digis. :happydance:

You will be next Madrid!!:thumbup:

Attachments

• RSCN6827.jpg
    RSCN6827.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 4
Thanks but I don't think so!! My opk's never got any darker unlike yours.

Good luck to you!!! Get bd'ing!!!

I almost didnt test this afternoon bc I just knew it would be -, but I decided I should bc I knew FF was wrong about my O date. I honestly thought I was seeing things, :xmas1: (my reaction to the +opk) but shortly after I posted my opk, I started getting a burning/pinching feeling in my left hip, so O has to be coming soon, finally. We bd this morning and I am trying to get DH to bd tonight and then for the next couple of days. I want to be sure we catch an egg.

I have my fx'd for you now!!:xmas23:

Good luck it is so nice when you see that + digi opk hope you get LOADS of bding in and make a little xmas/new yr soy baby.

Good luck every 1 else in there TWW and about 2 ov i realy hope evry 1 gets lucky this month.

A.F.M
I got woke up this morning by Rueben saying mummy Lucas is eating choc (at 6am) I was having a lie in i look up on the landing and he only went and opened all the choc xmas box's that were for the boys on DH side and was eating them i had them all rapped up and every thing i had to lol or i would of cryed so now i have to go and look for some more.

good morning all hope every one is well xx at the moment im having slight cramping nothing like i used to get i hope the soy has sorted that out i usually have sore boobs at this stage but nothing yet ive got a bad feeling this is going to be another long cycle the last 1 was 58 days :cry: also i feel like we are all friends on here and cant remember all the screen names lol so i will start by saying my name is julie helloooooooo xx

Hi Julie! I'm Esther.

I think you O at the beginning of the week didn't you? If that's the case the cramping could be implantation. I had the same with my soy bfp back in June. Fx'd hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->