Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Thats stupid - who cares how many children you have already

We're not in china where your only allowed one!

Sorry that first sentance sounded rude, but it shouldnt matter if you have children or not

lol that's a good one.

I'm in the same boat as Julie. I have 2 children and 2 mc's after them and they think is only bad luck and nothing of concern sooooooo :shrug:

So you guys have children and im too old - who the hell gets help then because between the 3 of us we have wiped out about 70% of the population!

Ive noticed the thread appears in user CP when someone replies to it,i thought it would sit there when i did lol sorry

I'll get some B6 but dont know yet if im Ov'ing - I assume I am but not sure

Madrid - the lady on ebay came back to me - persona monitor £4.50 - im just waiting for her to give me her email addy so i can pay it and get some tests as it doesnt come with any

This TTC malarky is costing a fortune and i dont even have a baby yet!

Is that monitor any good? I've heard about the clearblue one but I think is too expensive and I can't be bothered to spend even more. The strips will do for me.

It doesn't matter if you are or aren't O yet. Just take it every day with breakfast or something like that.

I'll go to Boots to get all the thinks I need as they have the 2 for 3 in vitamins and I've found one who has a capsule shell with no gelatine.

The wheatgerm oil is only available from Holland & Barrett but it isn't that expensive so I'll see how it goes.

Between half a pharmacy and a new diet I should be healthy and fit enough to conceive I guess :shrug:

By the way I'm 35 myself :blush:

I cant believe how much a CBFM costs - the persona is meant to be the same, its what clearblue based it on

Its meant to be a contraceptive so that you know when not to BD lol

im looking at B6 now online - what strength should i take?

p.s. 35 is nothing lol

Thanks about that but I'm starting to feel old with all these things happening to me and not be able to sustain a pregnancy.

I guess they are like microsoft and apple then!! lol

well im 42 and trying for number 1 - i feel ancient when i keep reading pple saying their in early 20's lol

yes i guess CBFM idea had to come from somewhere lol

B6 comes in 10, 50 or 100mg but i cant see online how much to take a day

well im 42 and trying for number 1 - i feel ancient when i keep reading pple saying their in early 20's lol

im 42 pinky 43 in march lol we are so over the hill xx

yayyyyyy ive found an over-the-hilly :hugs:

The one from Boots which comes in tablets is one a day for your daily recommended intake. I don't know exactly how much it was.

For certain things in life we tend to think there is an exact or perfect age but my friend is 46 and her baby is due next month. Since she started trying she had a mc in april and was pregnant again in June (just like me) but her pregnancy was successful. She's 33-34wks now.
Don't feel like you have less chances because you are 42. You only need 1 egg and 1 :spermy:

im getting conflicting info online - some say to take B6 and others say B Complex

How am i supposed to know which is best?

The one from Boots which comes in tablets is one a day for your daily recommended intake. I don't know exactly how much it was.

For certain things in life we tend to think there is an exact or perfect age but my friend is 46 and her baby is due next month. Since she started trying she had a mc in april and was pregnant again in June (just like me) but her pregnancy was successful. She's 33-34wks now.
Don't feel like you have less chances because you are 42. You only need 1 egg and 1 :spermy:

on boots website theirs is 10mg

I do hear of ladies of an "older age" getting pregnant but its not as common

I just need to know in advance when/if im going to Ov as I dont live with OH so have to plan it in advance

b complex may have different types of vitamin b and not just b6. Let me see if I can find the page with the info and I'll give you the link.

b complex may have different types of vitamin b and not just b6. Let me see if I can find the page with the info and I'll give you the link.

yeah the complex has all the b;s in it but hard to read how much of B6 is in it so maybe im better off getting B6 on its own

Ok im all read up now - thank you for that

ive found 50mg on amazon so will order them - 100 tablets - one-a-day

ive no idea how long my LP is as i dont know if i Ov

yayyyyyy ive found an over-the-hilly :hugs:

lol :hugs: i feel the same every1 is so young compared to me my doctor even asked why i wanted another at my age wtf !!

im going to get b6 tomorrow god im going to rattle when i walk lol xx

My doc wouldnt dare ask me that - id kill him!

Ive never taken so many pills n potions in my life lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->