Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Angel - Congratulations on the BFP!!!

Madrid - I hope you get a BFP tomorrow!! FX'd for you!!

AFM - Another bfn this morning. I have no idea what my temp was bc I couldnt take it bc I was up all night long. My LO gave me her stomach virus an now she has given it to my DH. I am definitely sure I am out this month. Now I just have to decide if I want to continue ttc or just go back on BC.

Autigers sorry about your little one, please dont give up, you never know when

I just feel out because i have the feeling AF is on her way. I honestly dont know why I would want to go back on BC. I think I am just so sleep deprived and sick I cant think straight. I may just go with ntnp. My heart doesnt want me to give up, but my head keeps telling me it's never going to happen so just give up. The last 2 years have been hell for us, so I am sure that is why my head is telling me to quit. I am going to try to hang in there for now.

As for your tests Madrid, I cant see anything, but I am not saying there is nothing there, I just cant see very good today. GL!!

Madrid~ OMG what happened to your temp did you change any thing take it early?

autigers~ I hope you feel better soon Hun.

A.F.M
I have just put a bump pic up in 1st tri and omg i am huge i didn't think i was as big as i am this bubs is going to be BIG

Madrid~ OMG what happened to your temp did you change any thing take it early?

autigers~ I hope you feel better soon Hun.

A.F.M
I have just put a bump pic up in 1st tri and omg i am huge i didn't think i was as big as i am this bubs is going to be BIG

Two? Try 3. Lol, girl you are huge!!! You know I mean that in a good way. What are your numbers like?

I don't know never had them done. I am as big now as i was with my lo at 21weeks

I'll go and check that lovely bump in a minute.

I really don't know what happened with my temp today. I can only say I was feeling cold before waking up and don't know if my dh had pulled the duvet over his side or what. No idea.

I did test again and dipped the test only the 5 seconds. I thought I could see something but no, it's another bfn and together with the temp drop I don't think is going to happen for me this month. :nope: :nope: :nope:

I found it!! that's nice!! I was showing much earlier with my 2nd pregnancy too and it was a boy. I guess with the 3rd you'll show early too because they say the muscles are already adapted to what is coming so they expand straight away. Can't wait to be in your position again!!!

I can't wait untill you are as well hope today temp was just a low and not af

I just feel out because i have the feeling AF is on her way. I honestly dont know why I would want to go back on BC. I think I am just so sleep deprived and sick I cant think straight. I may just go with ntnp. My heart doesnt want me to give up, but my head keeps telling me it's never going to happen so just give up. The last 2 years have been hell for us, so I am sure that is why my head is telling me to quit. I am going to try to hang in there for now.

As for your tests Madrid, I cant see anything, but I am not saying there is nothing there, I just cant see very good today. GL!!

:hugs: i totally understand how you feel although you have been trying longer than me this is my 16th cycle soy is my last shot im doing it for 6 months then im giving up i cant take anymore my partner thinks i gave up 2 months ago he said i was a different person while ttc and i was unbearable he thinks the soy is cos ov my age lol and im nearly menopausal so i hope it works not just for me but all ov us xxx

tmr - Wow, I think there might be 2 in there. That's a pretty big bump, but I mean that in a good way. :)

Madrid - Sorry about your bfn and temp drop. :hugs:

mrsp - My DH probably thinks I am a different person too since we started ttc. I think we have gotten in more fights these last 2 years than we did before. So I am sure he will be glad when I try and take my mind off ttc for awhile. :haha:

AFM - Well AF is definitely on her way. Had a huge temp drop today. :( I am also getting a odorless yellowish creamy cm today(sorry way tmi) but I have no idea why. I dont think I have ever had this before AF before. :shrug: As long as it doesnt become painful or starts to smell (sorry tmi again) I guess I will just ignore it. I guess I will officially be ntnp as soon as AF shows. I'm also trying to decide if I should use soy but that will be the only thing extra I do for the next cycle. I am done with temping and opks bc they stress me out too much.

hi all hope every1 is well xx well ive caught my oh flu bug feel really achey and bunged up i take my last 200mg dose tonight so fx i ovulate just a quick ? did any1 get thrush while taking soy i have taken the larger dose this cycle 3x160 then 2x 200and have noticed i have thrush which is really uncomfortable and annoying ive not had it for years hope its a sign soy is doing something this cycle xx

Sorry about the flu Julie. I've never had thrush so can't help you unfortunately.

My temps is once again lower and having cramps on and off so I think af must be somewhere around the corner. I hope it waits until Monday just because if it doesn't my lp will be shorter. That happened to me last month too according to opk's.

I've decided I'm not temping ever again. This cycle those temps made me think I had a chance and it's a horrible feeling when you feel it so close and it's taken away from you. I'll continue with opk's as I found is useful to be able to pinpoint O & the bd with it.
We started this cycle with a very positive attitude and we did all we could but unfortunately it wasn't meant to happen again. Maybe 2011 wasn't my year after all. I just hope 2012 will bring our blessings.

Sorry about the flu Julie. I've never had thrush so can't help you unfortunately.

My temps is once again lower and having cramps on and off so I think af must be somewhere around the corner. I hope it waits until Monday just because if it doesn't my lp will be shorter. That happened to me last month too according to opk's.

I've decided I'm not temping ever again. This cycle those temps made me think I had a chance and it's a horrible feeling when you feel it so close and it's taken away from you. I'll continue with opk's as I found is useful to be able to pinpoint O & the bd with it.
We started this cycle with a very positive attitude and we did all we could but unfortunately it wasn't meant to happen again. Maybe 2011 wasn't my year after all. I just hope 2012 will bring our blessings.
:hugs:
im going to start doing opks im not bothering with the temping either im sure 2012 will be our year fxdand :dust: to all xx

sos sorry about your temps Hun i realy Hope 2012 brings you a BFP

With the temp came af and I'm on cd1. My LP has become shorter after the mc at least the last 2 cycles as af came 12dpo on both. I need to keep an eye on this to see if it may become an issue. Other than that I've been advised on a new method that involves taking something like vitex, wheatgerm oil and fish oil and I'm giving it a go for a few cycles at least. Apparently it'll improve cycle length gradually and as it is natural I don't think it'll harm me in any way or form.

On Tuesday I'll go to Holland & Barrett to buy everything I need and let's see what happens. I also need more opk's but I'll order those later as I'll have another 3 weeks until testing with them.

All the best for all and thank you for your support in the past week in particular. :hugs:

With the temp came af and I'm on cd1. My LP has become shorter after the mc at least the last 2 cycles as af came 12dpo on both. I need to keep an eye on this to see if it may become an issue. Other than that I've been advised on a new method that involves taking something like vitex, wheatgerm oil and fish oil and I'm giving it a go for a few cycles at least. Apparently it'll improve cycle length gradually and as it is natural I don't think it'll harm me in any way or form.

On Tuesday I'll go to Holland & Barrett to buy everything I need and let's see what happens. I also need more opk's but I'll order those later as I'll have another 3 weeks until testing with them.

All the best for all and thank you for your support in the past week in particular. :hugs:
:hugs: good luck i tried vitex b4 i started soy it did not agree with me made me bleed constantly but it could work for you every1s different when i tried the vitex i had my longest cycle to date 62 days xx

afm xx got really bad stomach cramping took my last 200mg ov soy and dont know if its ovulation the flu cramps or cos i have thrush lol this is going to be crazy cycle 4 me xx

Thanks Julie! Hope you'll feel better soon hun!

I tried vitex in the form of FertiliTea the cycle before the one I just finished and it didn't do anything at all. I later discovered I wasn't drinking enough tea so probable that was the reason. Don't know for sure but I'll try again and if it doesn't work I can always stop it.

Hi Girls,mind if I stalk

Madrid was telling me about Soy so im going to read all of this thread but its too long for one sitting lol

My last proper AF was 9th Nov, on 18th Dec i started brown spotting for 7 days and when i went to my doc he did a blood test and told me that i was probably having an early mc, 4 days later i had another blood test to check other things and they were all normal but i still had nausea, backache, niggling cramps and bloated tender stomach - all for about 3 weeks at that time.
I was then rushed to hospital on xmas eve night with severe pains in stomach and had more blood tests which all came back normal for thyroid, pancreas, gall bladder etc. Severe pain then went and left me with same symptoms as before.

I had put into my fertility calender that a new cycle had started on 18th Dec so i was due to Ov this weekend - 1 min before midnight tonight i started spotting brown with bits in it

If I dont count 18th Dec as my cycle start date then that makes me something like CD54 from November!

I started taking Angus Castus about a week ago - 20 drops twice a day (but its so disgusting that im not that good at taking it twice a day)

Sorry for the moan but tonight has just thrown me completely

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->