Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Hey ladies... hoping everyone is well and had a good xmas and new year!..

well the witch got me New years eve... so im onto cycle 30 Blurghhh... but feeling positive, gail (psychic123) reckons i will fall this month, so heres to hoping!... we have decided to try Soy again this cycle (had 2 normal cycles without soy inbetween), so fingers crossed its gonna work... taking it CD3-7 160,160,160,200,200 :) x

Hey ladies... hoping everyone is well and had a good xmas and new year!..

well the witch got me New years eve... so im onto cycle 30 Blurghhh... but feeling positive, gail (psychic123) reckons i will fall this month, so heres to hoping!... we have decided to try Soy again this cycle (had 2 normal cycles without soy inbetween), so fingers crossed its gonna work... taking it CD3-7 160,160,160,200,200 :) x

good luck babee bugs thats the dose i took this cycle and also 3-7 ireally think it has worked this time has i have ewcm and pinching in both ovary area that is sumthing ive never had in the 16month of ttc fx for all of us xx

Babee - The witch also got me on New Year's eve. I dont know how many cycles I have had since ttc, but it's been 2 years now. I recently just got a reading done by Cheri22 and she told me I would conceive, find out, or give birth in Feb, but she also told me she saw me using a natural supplement to aid in conception. I'm not a big believer in stuff like this, but it did give me some renewed hope and she was right about using a natural supplement because I decided to use soy again. I just hope what she said is right. I am doing soy cd 2-6 and either 160 all five days or 160,160,160,200,200. I am on cd 5 today so I need to make up my mind what dosage I am going to take tonight. Good luck to you this month and I hope Gail is right!! :dust:

mrsp - To me it sounds like your about to O especially if you have a pinching feeling in your hip area. Good luck to you and I hope you can catch an egg!!

AFM - Nothing new to report. I have 2 days left of soy and I cant decide if I should just take 160 mg tonight and tomorrow or just go ahead and up it to 200mg. :shrug: I have 8 hrs to decide so I am not worried about it. I am definitely liking this more relaxed approach to ttc. I really love not taking my temp and I am sure gonna love getting to bd whenever I want and not having to worry about it feeling like work. I am definitely going to make sure it is fun and enjoyable like it is supposed to be. :winkwink::blush:

hi all hope every one is doing ok xx afm well i think i ovulated cd 10/11 my opks are very light now and the ewcm has stopped today yesterday it was that bad i had to use a panty liner thats a 1st lol so if i did finally ovulate i guess im officially in the 2ww yipeeeeeeeeee xx just a quick ? did any1 suffer with insomnia while on soy i just cannot get to sleep at night till about 4am then being shattered all day then the same again xx

just another quick ??? does any1 find that they need to urinate more during ovulation sorry for being a bit dim but its been that long i have forgotten but from cd7-10 i was going more often xx

I haven't suffered with any of those symptoms you mention Julie. Maybe you are just a bit anxious or something like that.

I'm ok. Just a bit tired and moody. Af on its way out for sure now.

hi all hope every1 is doing well xx afm im sure i ovulated cd10/11 im cd 13 now and still having cramps also my boobs really hurt i think i took a tohigh dose this time xx

Maybe you catched the eggy & that's why they hurt. Good luck!

I'm out, started spotting today. I am going to take a break from charting and all the madness. This makes it 15 cycles of BFNs for us. Best of luck ladies. I'm sure I'll still be around on forums but I just need a break from obsessing over every last detail.

hi all hope every1 is doing well xx afm im sure i ovulated cd10/11 im cd 13 now and still having cramps also my boobs really hurt i think i took a tohigh dose this time xx

My bbs hurt like hot pins beening put in to them from 2DPO the month i got my BFP. Good luck Hun.

Hope every 1 else is doing ok and getting ready to start the bding.

I have my 12 week scan on monday i can not wait to see if there is just 1 in there as i am sure i found 2 hearts the outher day as i put my dropplers low down and found 1 then moved it up and found another or the same 1 I just want to know now. I have also been feeling little flutters the last few days as well i am not sure if it is to early i can't rember when i felt them with my LO.

My bbs hurt like hot pins beening put in to them from 2DPO the month i got my BFP. Good luck Hun.

Hope every 1 else is doing ok and getting ready to start the bding.

I have my 12 week scan on monday i can not wait to see if there is just 1 in there as i am sure i found 2 hearts the outher day as i put my dropplers low down and found 1 then moved it up and found another or the same 1 I just want to know now. I have also been feeling little flutters the last few days as well i am not sure if it is to early i can't rember when i felt them with my LO.
hi traci wow you must be so exited i would love twins xx ive still got the cramps today never had this b4 i usually cramp a couple of days b4 af my right boob hurts near the armpit i actually woke my self up the other night by turning over OUCH im sure i ovulated cd 10 that was the darkest my opk got it was a lot lighter after that i really hope i caught the eggy i dtd cd 8/9/10/ 12 if i have a short cycle like last time i will be due for af in about 8 days xx

hi esther sorry for being a bit thick would they hurt that early if idid catch the egg i was told on another forum that you dont get anything until implantation has taken place xx

tmr - Hope everything goes well at your scan!!

Not much to report for me. I finished my soy on the 5th and now I am just taking it easy the rest of the cycle. This stress free cycle is definitely working. Bding was way more fun than before. :winkwink::blush: I've also decided to use softcups again because it makes it a lot easier after bding (tmi) and of course use pre-seed, but nothing else is being done this cycle. I was so tempted to take my temp yesterday, but I didnt because I knew as soon as I took my temp I would feel the stress start to come back.

Hope everyone else is doing good!! GL to those in the 2ww or who is going to O soon!!

tmr - Hope everything goes well at your scan!!

Not much to report for me. I finished my soy on the 5th and now I am just taking it easy the rest of the cycle. This stress free cycle is definitely working. Bding was way more fun than before. :winkwink::blush: I've also decided to use softcups again because it makes it a lot easier after bding (tmi) and of course use pre-seed, but nothing else is being done this cycle. I was so tempted to take my temp yesterday, but I didnt because I knew as soon as I took my temp I would feel the stress start to come back.

Hope everyone else is doing good!! GL to those in the 2ww or who is going to O soon!!

fxed for you autigers xx ive had cramping all day feels like mild af pains ive read its normal after ovulation and seeing has i have not ovulated for so long its all new to me im not bothered if i dont get a bfp i will be estatic to have ovulated at last at least im in with a chance now xx

hi esther sorry for being a bit thick would they hurt that early if idid catch the egg i was told on another forum that you dont get anything until implantation has taken place xx

I meant that they may hurt because of the hormones getting all ready!!

Good luck with your scan tmr! :thumbup:

This cycle I'm feeling weird so far. Af is gone but I don't feel like bd at all. I know my attitude will mean not getting a bfp but I'm a fed up with the whole thing and then I need 3 months anyway until my supplements plan starts working. :wacko:

I meant that they may hurt because of the hormones getting all ready!!

Good luck with your scan tmr! :thumbup:

This cycle I'm feeling weird so far. Af is gone but I don't feel like bd at all. I know my attitude will mean not getting a bfp but I'm a fed up with the whole thing and then I need 3 months anyway until my supplements plan starts working. :wacko:
:hugs: sorry your feeling down esther xx i feel rough got a really bad stabbing pain in my groin ive actually taken paracetamol tonite xx

hi hope every 1 is doing ok xx afm nothing to report here the cramping seems to have stopped just got mild lower backache now xx

I hope those are good bfp symptoms for you Julie!! I think is looking good hun!

I hope those are good bfp symptoms for you Julie!! I think is looking good hun!

hi esther thankyou i hope so im not getting my hopes up has ive never ovulated for that long and other months had nothing this is the 1st time ive had things happening xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->