Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

I hope those are good bfp symptoms for you Julie!! I think is looking good hun!

hi esther thankyou i hope so im not getting my hopes up has ive never ovulated for that long and other months had nothing this is the 1st time ive had things happening xx

Keep the positive thoughts! Won't be long before you can test. Are you waiting until 10dpo?

Hi ladys i dropp in every day and read up on you i realy hope we get at lets 3 BFP's this month/next.

Good luck in the TWW MrsP and the outher waiting to o i hope you get a strong egg and get that sticky baby.

hi esther thankyou i hope so im not getting my hopes up has ive never ovulated for that long and other months had nothing this is the 1st time ive had things happening xx

Keep the positive thoughts! Won't be long before you can test. Are you waiting until 10dpo?
i dont know when to test lol im about 6/7 dpo today last cycle was 22 days so if i have the same again af should be her sunday next xx

i know i should be more positive at least i ovulated at last but seeing so many neg tests over the last year or so im scared to even hope that i will ever get a bfp xx i think my body is being really cruel this month ive still got the cramping my boobs are worse today but not the nipples more to the sides and i think my tummy is upset had to run to toilet twice great i leave for work in 20 mins lol hope every one else is ok fxed for us all xx

I haven't checked in for a few days, so I thought I would stop by and give an update on me and wish everyone good luck in the 2ww or waiting to O.

AFM - I am on cd 11 and I started getting ewcm last night and then again today. :D I wonder if taking soy moved my O back up. :shrug: I'm not going to know whether I am Oing or not, but I'm sure if the ewcm goes away then O happened. I just hope my DH is in the mood to bd tonight because this stress free cycle has put me in the mood to bd as much as I can. :haha::blush: I am also hoping I can get my bfp this cycle or next because I have decided to go back to the doctor if I dont get pregnant this cycle or the next one.

Good Luck girls and hope everyone is well!!:thumbup:

Hi autigers!! Cd11 & O sounds cool!! I wish I could say the same but my cm hasn't changed yet & I'm not expecting O will happen until Friday next week. I'll start with opk's cd21. I did 1 opk last Saturday because I was feeling weird & I just wanting to check in case it was early. But since I haven't tested & I prefer it like this. If when I start testing from next week I don't get a + I'll know I have already O. I don't think that'll happen because I can always sort of tell by my cm.

Julie where are you? Did you test or have you been a good girl & still waiting? :winkwink:

I'm not sure if I am going to O yet or not but I have already had more ewcm this cycle than I did last cycle. I am having a few cramps here and there, but I dont expect to O until cd 15 at the earliest.

Maybe you will O earlier than expected. GL!!

Autigers~ Good luck EWCM is allways a good thing so get to bding girl.

Madrid~ I realy hope you get your BFP this month good luck.

A.F.M

I had my scan and got moved date agane i am now due on the 19th July so i have been moved 4 days. Baby did not want to play as as soon as she started to tell us where every thing was he/she fliped over and mooned us and would not move. we got the nt and that was 1.50mm so just have to wait on bloods. Also we have booked a gender scan for 5th Feb so we will know by then.

Hi autigers!! Cd11 & O sounds cool!! I wish I could say the same but my cm hasn't changed yet & I'm not expecting O will happen until Friday next week. I'll start with opk's cd21. I did 1 opk last Saturday because I was feeling weird & I just wanting to check in case it was early. But since I haven't tested & I prefer it like this. If when I start testing from next week I don't get a + I'll know I have already O. I don't think that'll happen because I can always sort of tell by my cm.

Julie where are you? Did you test or have you been a good girl & still waiting? :winkwink:
hi esther xx lol im still here no not tested yet i still have the cramps beginning tto think the soy is responsible i think im about 9 dpo if i have another 22 day cycle af will be here sun i will test monday if she dont arrive ive never had cramping this long i usually get it a couple of days b4 af this might be what my cycles are going to be like now i finally ovulated im trying to be positive but had that many disapointments it hard.

tmr - Glad everything is good with you and your bean!! I'm sure you are hoping it's a girl, I will be thinking pink (or blue if you might want another boy) thoughts for you and sending it your way. Feb 5th isnt too long off. :D

mrsp - I had really bad cramps after O on one soy cycle. I felt crampy just about the whole 2ww, but the cramps dont really mean AF is on her way. Hopefully you caught an egg and it might be implanation cramping! GL to you!!

AFM - Didnt get to bd last night because we just had way too many things going on at once, :( and I really wanted too. :blush: It's ok because I dont think O has occured yet, but it could be soon bc I broke down and checked my cervix and it was still kinda low but felt softer. Even if it's not O time yet, like I said earlier I dont expect to O until cd 15 at the earliest and I hope no later than cd 25. So I still got plenty of time to get some bding in. :)

tmr - Glad everything is good with you and your bean!! I'm sure you are hoping it's a girl, I will be thinking pink (or blue if you might want another boy) thoughts for you and sending it your way. Feb 5th isnt too long off. :D

mrsp - I had really bad cramps after O on one soy cycle. I felt crampy just about the whole 2ww, but the cramps dont really mean AF is on her way. Hopefully you caught an egg and it might be implanation cramping! GL to you!!

AFM - Didnt get to bd last night because we just had way too many things going on at once, :( and I really wanted too. :blush: It's ok because I dont think O has occured yet, but it could be soon bc I broke down and checked my cervix and it was still kinda low but felt softer. Even if it's not O time yet, like I said earlier I dont expect to O until cd 15 at the earliest and I hope no later than cd 25. So I still got plenty of time to get some bding in. :)
good luck autigers i really hope you get your bfp soon xx afm i notice the cramps more early evening and at night time also today in the car i felt really bloated i wish i could shake off this cold i think it might be responsible for a lot of the symptoms my fmu today smelt really really strong my boobs are still tender and slightly swollen i was not blessed in that department lol so easy to notice not the nipple thow i just feel af is going to get me with a vengence lol and play tricks on my body xx

mrsp - Thanks!! I know how you feel about all the symptoms and AF playing tricks on you. I had one cycle where I had every symptom you could think of including nausea and vomiting, but it was only AF. I hope AF doesnt come and you finally get your well deserved bfp. :D

Well, I was a very bad girl. I realized I had 1 digi opk left and I broke down and used it. :haha: I only used it because I have had about 4 days of ewcm and was worried I missed O, but I haven't because that opk was +. I have never gotten a + opk on cd 13, so I am either Oing today or will tomorrow. I am in complete shock. This stress free cycle is definitely a good thing, but the only down side is, I have only bd twice, but atleast I have tonight and tomorrow. :D So I've got my fx'd this will be my cycle.

Yey for O autigers!!! Get bd'ing!!! Hope this is all a very good sign for you hun!

Hey ladies! Just dropping in. It's been ages :) Nice to see 32 BFPs!! This thread really is a lucky one. I can't believe how far gone I am, it's gone so quick!! Hope to see my fellow soy ladies joining the pg section asap :D xoxo

autigers~ Congrats on the + OPK get to bding and get that egg. The month i got my BFP i was having a stress free 1 i wasn't looking in to any thing and not to botherd about bding. Good luck hun.

fingers crossed for you autigers xx afm i caved in and tested lol i had 1 hpt in the house and it was a dud damn cant get anymore till at least wed when i go into the city im 11dpo today still cramping and my boobs hurt so much when i woke this morning i hope my body is not being cruel xx

mrsp - Thanks!! I know how you feel about all the symptoms and AF playing tricks on you. I had one cycle where I had every symptom you could think of including nausea and vomiting, but it was only AF. I hope AF doesnt come and you finally get your well deserved bfp. :D

i think we want it that much that we induce the symptoms becaurse ive not ovulated for so long i dont usually get anything just the cramps and slightly tender boobs 2 days b4 af this month ive had everything i even gagged last night watching bear grylls[ who dont lol] disgusting man so will have to wait it out till wed when i will be about 15/16 dpo if the witch dont get me 1st i know which 1 i will put money on xx

Hey ladies! Just dropping in. It's been ages :) Nice to see 32 BFPs!! This thread really is a lucky one. I can't believe how far gone I am, it's gone so quick!! Hope to see my fellow soy ladies joining the pg section asap :D xoxo

hi lolli i can remember when you got your bfp[congratulations] i was just a lurker on the thread then if i remember right did you have a lot of cramping befor ur bfp ive had the cramping since ovulation was worse 7/8 dpo now feel like af is going to show any minute im 11dpo today xx

I did post a message before but I lost connection after it updated itself. Arghhhh!!

Julie all your symptoms sound so promising! Don't give up as it's early days still!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->