Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

I did post a message before but I lost connection after it updated itself. Arghhhh!!

Julie all your symptoms sound so promising! Don't give up as it's early days still!!

thankyou esther im so nervous i cant beleive my hpt was a dud that really annoyed me lol im so sure the witch will arrive i actuallt bought tampax with my shopping today xx

Hey ladies! Just dropping in. It's been ages :) Nice to see 32 BFPs!! This thread really is a lucky one. I can't believe how far gone I am, it's gone so quick!! Hope to see my fellow soy ladies joining the pg section asap :D xoxo

hi lolli i can remember when you got your bfp[congratulations] i was just a lurker on the thread then if i remember right did you have a lot of cramping befor ur bfp ive had the cramping since ovulation was worse 7/8 dpo now feel like af is going to show any minute im 11dpo today xx

Hey MrsP, thanks! I did have cramps before my BFP and I was unsure if it was AF or Soy but ended up being my bfp! My other symptoms were watery CM, pressure 'down there' and sore nipples. Fingers crossed for your bfp!! Keep us updated xoxo

hi hope every1 is doing ok xx afm feeling a bit moody today Mmmmm think the witch might be on her way xx

hi hope every1 is doing ok xx afm feeling a bit moody today Mmmmm think the witch might be on her way xx

I hope you are totally wrong!!!

I'm ok. Going to do an opk in about half an hour as I've been having ewcm today & having a bit of headache too :shrug:

:hi: ladies!!! I had my first scan today and just wanted to update everyone... We found out today that we're expecting2 babies!!!! Both had HBs!! :cloud9:

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h444/cote2011/IMAG1275.jpg

Oh wow Florida, that is truly awesome!! So many twins popping up lately wow. How stoked are you?

Wow Florida!!!! Thats great news! No wonder you got your super bfp so early & so strong. Congrats hun! Just enjoy it & relax!!!

mrsp - I hope AF stays away!!

Madrid - I hope the ewcm is a good sign and that you O soon!! GL!!

Florida - OMG!! Congrats girl!! Like Madrid said no wonder you got your bfp early!!!

AFM - I think I am either 1dpo or 2dpo. I have no clue since I only did one opk, but I am pretty sure O was yesterday because I was really crampy and had a backache, which is gone now. I just hope I was lucky enough to catch an egg because we only bd 4 times and I will try to dtd again tonight to make it 5 times. Now it is time to start going crazy with the symptom spotting,:haha: but I will not allow it to stress me out. :D

wow florida massive congratulations hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months xx

Thanks. It was negative. I don't know what I was thinking! Cd15 & +opk? That's impossible for me at the moment!

How are you?

Thanks. It was negative. I don't know what I was thinking! Cd15 & +opk? That's impossible for me at the moment!

How are you?

hi esther feeling a bit deflated at the moment i had the cramping again last night boobs still tender at the sides im sure af is on her way been reading [obsessing lol] on other peeps symptoms and dont think its my month on a positive note at least i know i ovulate on soy so will try again next cycle think i will go the full 200 for the 5 days........:hugs: im sorry you are feeling down im sure 2012 will be our year xx my partners daughter had her little girl on wednesday and left her at the hospital we have not even seen her social services have placed her with foster parents i bloody HATE that selfish little bitch [sorry for rant] xx

hi all hope every 1 is ok xx have you ovulated yet esther??fxed afm well cd 22 13 dpo for me the witch arrived cd 22 last month not shown her ugly face yet ive had mild cramps and twinges nothing like it has been since ovulation keeping my fxed tightly xx

Hi Ladies,

Sorry haven't been around for a while so congrats to all those who have got BFP's and good luck to you all in the tww.

Have had a bit of a crap time since Christmas. Had blood tests in early december and a scan on ovaries etc which all came back fine so no answers as to why not concieving. Since then had my period a week early which did not stop for 17 days. Am now on tablets to stop bleeding until can get a appointment for scan to see what's happening. Naturally tryign has had to come to a halt until know what is going on with my body. Doctor had no idea as doesn't think it was hormonal so was haemoraging from somewhere just not sure where from. Oh the joys.

Sorry for long post and wishing you all bucket loads of luck.

Tamara xxx

Hi Tamarah! Nice to see your around here again! So sorry about the super long af; I know it's so frustrating to keep bleeding non stop. Hope the docs can find an answer soon. :thumbup: on your tests being fine though.

Julie how awful about the baby girl! Have you tried to find out if you could keep her as he's the grandad after all.
Hope your af stays away for good 8 months from now!

I got a nearly +opk today at 12pm. :shrug: I'm quite surprised as it's very early for me but I guess the supplements are working.:coffee:

Attachments

• DSC00597.jpg
    DSC00597.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 4
Hi Madrid,

OPK stick looking good. What cd are you on??? What supplements are you taking??? Having a rest from it all at the mo but going to try some new supps when get ok from docs.

xxx

Hi Madrid,

OPK stick looking good. What cd are you on??? What supplements are you taking??? Having a rest from it all at the mo but going to try some new supps when get ok from docs.

xxx

I'm using supplements because my lp was getting shorter and also my cycles longer. I thought I had to get my body as healthy as possible to improve my chances of a bfp and a healthy pregnancy. A friend from another friend recommended this 'treatment' and it worked for her too, she's 32wks pregnant now.

I take these:
- Femaprin ( is made of vitamin b6 and vitex)
- Wheat germ oil
- Fish oil (not liver oil)1000mg
One capsule of each a day until O. After O the amounts change.

If you want to try it I'll tell where to buy each of them. :winkwink:

Hi Madrid,

xxx

I'm using supplements because my lp was getting shorter and also my cycles longer. I thought I had to get my body as healthy as possible to improve my chances of a bfp and a healthy pregnancy. A friend from another friend recommended this 'treatment' and it worked for her too, she's 32wks pregnant now.

I take these
- Femaprin ( is made of vitamin b6 and vitex)
- Wheat germ oil
- Fish oil (not liver oil)1000mg
One capsule of each a day until O. After O the amounts change.

If you want to try it I'll tell where to buy each of them. :winkwink:

Thank You Madrid,

I will definitely give em a whirl will try anything. I have a short lp too.

If you could pass on where you get your supplies I'd be very grateful.

Fingers crossed that you get a + opk soon.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->