Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Hi again!!

Femaprin you can only buy it on amazon, or that's as far as I'm aware and it's a bit expensive because it's only available in the US. If you don't want to spend that much you could always buy it separate from Holland & Barrett in the same amounts. (I mean the agnus cactus and the vitamin b6)

Wheat germ oil you'll find it only in Holland & Barrett.

Fish oil you can find it in many stores. I'll advise you to get one that doesn't contain EPO. I'm taking the Vitabiotics Omega 3 Fish Oil. I bought it from Boots with the 3 for 2 offer.

im really thinking of giving up:cry: cycle 17 for me i dont think even soy will help me every1 seems to get their bfp 1st or 2nd im going onto 3 this is my last chance i have 1 bottle left all that cramping for nothing xx

Don't give up Julie!! Many women need 3 soy cycles before getting there. You are O & that's a very important step in the right direction. I can send you the soy I have left as I don't plan to use it at all. Please le me know. :hugs:

Don't give up Julie!! Many women need 3 soy cycles before getting there. You are O & that's a very important step in the right direction. I can send you the soy I have left as I don't plan to use it at all. Please le me know. :hugs:
hi thankyou esther i was really beginning to feel hopeful then bam af im beginning to wonder whether my oh has a problem also. he wont go for a sa suppose its a manthing lol i dont know whether to go 5 x200 with the soy what do you think i was only going by opk that i ovulated i dont temp or chart im 43 in march and when we 1st started trying i jokingly said 18months then thats it well this is cycle 17 1 more to go xx

I don't thi k you should increase the dosage. You never know how it could affect your body. Maybe try taking royal jelly too.

mrsp, I wouldn't increase the dosage. I did that one cycle I was on Soy (200mg x 5) & it ended up being a 60-ish day cycle which was induced by Provera. O nor AF ever came. I agree with Madrid, maybe add the Royal Jelly? :hugs: hun, I know it's hard.

mrsp - Sorry AF got you. Dont give up yet. I'm on my 4th cycle of soy and havent gotten a bfp yet and I have also been trying for 2 years. I know it's hard but just hang in there and you will eventually get your well deserved bfp. If I was you, I wouldn't increase the dosage because on my third cycle of soy I did 200mg all 5 days and I'm not even sure I O'd that cycle. I would just stick with what you have been doing. GL to you this cycle!!

Madrid - That opk does look almost +. I would get to bding if I was you. I'm hoping O is going to happen sooner than normal for you. GL!!

AFM - I honestly dont know what dpo I am. I am sure it is 3 or 4 but I dont want to keep up with it. I haven't really had any symptoms other than sore bbs and a few twinges and pressure off and on. I am hoping this is my cycle, but if not then maybe that psychic wil be right and my next cycle will be it.

Madrid~ That OPK looks so close good luck and get dtd.

Tamarah~ So sorry you are going thoruh a bad time with TTC hope you get it sorted soon.

Julie~ So Sorry the wich got you it took me 3 months of soy to get my BFP so don't give up yet. I did 5 days of 200mg the month i got my BFP.

Autigers~ Good luck hun i realy hope you get it this month.

Florida~ How are you doing any ms?

Hello ladies,

I haven't posted here in a while so I just thought I'd update you. I'm currently on cycle 3 with soy. I'm still taking 120, 120, 160, 160, 200. I took it CD 4-8 last cycle but I've gone back to CD3-7 this time. I took last cycle off temping because of Christmas etc and just used my CBFM but never got a peak. I did have a 28 day cycle though so I don't know if I just missed the peak or what.

I'm on CD6 just now and I'm going to start temping again as soon as I remember to grab my therm in the morning lol! I'm hoping that the third time's the charm for me :)

thankyou every 1 its getting so hard now i actually cried when af arrived i think i will take the same dosage ive done 2/6 and 3/7 would it be better to try the later 1 was it 5/9 i cant find the post that tells you the different days xx

Tamarah~ So sorry you are going thoruh a bad time with TTC hope you get it sorted soon.

Julie~ So Sorry the wich got you it took me 3 months of soy to get my BFP so don't give up yet. I did 5 days of 200mg the month i got my BFP.

:hi: tmr, how are you??

I've had such horrible ms :sick: I suppose it's cause there are :baby::baby: in there.. been vomitting for 2 weeks now though. I think I'm going to ask for some relief from my DR. My first appointment is tomorrow. I think the doctor might wanna see the babies for himself to confirm that there are two so I think I might get to see them again! :D

mrsp, I wouldn't increase the dosage. I did that one cycle I was on Soy (200mg x 5) & it ended up being a 60-ish day cycle which was induced by Provera. O nor AF ever came. I agree with Madrid, maybe add the Royal Jelly? :hugs: hun, I know it's hard.

hi florida i dont want that again thats what happened to me with vitex 58 and 62 days xx

:hi: tmr, how are you??

I've had such horrible ms :sick: I suppose it's cause there are :baby::baby: in there.. been vomitting for 2 weeks now though. I think I'm going to ask for some relief from my DR. My first appointment is tomorrow. I think the doctor might wanna see the babies for himself to confirm that there are two so I think I might get to see them again! :D

I am doing realy good bubs is having a ball in there been feeling her/him for a week or so now just the odd flutter every now and then. I have my gender scan in 19 ish days can not wait. So sorry about the ms i had it Bad all day and night with this 1 but it stoped at about 9 weeks but now started with the bad heads and heart burn.

Hi ladies, haven't been on here in ages, but I've finally got a bfp!

Bit worried/unsure/shocked!

I've got pcos so docs have been doing tests etc.

Help me figure this out

Cd1 17th nov 11 took soy cd3-7
Pelvic scan 29th nov 11 confirmed a big follicle was building
Progesterone bloods 13th dec 11 confirmed NO ovulation
Today cd66 bfp

So, how far gone do you think I could be?

Really worried about miscarrying though - I sound like a stress head I no :(

:happydance::happydance::happydance:Congratulations misskat!!! Don't know how far you are but I'm sure the scan will confirm it!!! Just relax and enjoy it!!!

Misskat - you could try testing with a CB digi and seeing what the conception indicator tells you. Of course if you're over 3 weeks post conception it doesn't narrow it down much.

I don't know if I posted here yet, but this cycle was the first I used soy isoflavones, cd3-7. Currently in the TWW with BFNs, but the soy did help ovulate much sooner than last cycle! CD15 vs CD23! I'm hoping and praying I'll be one of those lucky girls who gets a BFP within a couple of months of starting soy.... it seems a bit like a miracle substance.

Hi ladies, haven't been on here in ages, but I've finally got a bfp!

Bit worried/unsure/shocked!

I've got pcos so docs have been doing tests etc.

Help me figure this out

Cd1 17th nov 11 took soy cd3-7
Pelvic scan 29th nov 11 confirmed a big follicle was building
Progesterone bloods 13th dec 11 confirmed NO ovulation
Today cd66 bfp

So, how far gone do you think I could be?

Really worried about miscarrying though - I sound like a stress head I no :(

congratulations happy and healthy 9 months xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"