Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

hi every1 hope you are all well xx ive stayed with the same dose has last month 160x2 3x 200 days 37 on cd 7 so fxed xx

I don't know if I posted here yet, but this cycle was the first I used soy isoflavones, cd3-7. Currently in the TWW with BFNs, but the soy did help ovulate much sooner than last cycle! CD15 vs CD23! I'm hoping and praying I'll be one of those lucky girls who gets a BFP within a couple of months of starting soy.... it seems a bit like a miracle substance.

Hi kneeswrites and welcome to our thread!! I don't think you had posted here already. Hope you'll get your bfp very soon!!:flower:

Julie is nice to hear you didn't go crazy with the soy and stayed with the same amounts. Why don't you try using opk's to increase your chances? Just buy the cheap strip ones from eBay. They are £3 for 30

Hello! First time posting in this thread. First month taking soy cd2-6 200mg. Ovulated cd 16, and I have been o'ing late since d&c. I was scared after i took the doses that maybe i did too much, but it turned out to have positive effect. Tested BFN this morning, but still early. In the past I haven't had a BFP until later than 12dpo so hoping this is a lucky month. Fxd for all of us!

Done a cbdigi and it said 3+ so I'm at least 5wks gone. Still rather shocked

Julie is nice to hear you didn't go crazy with the soy and stayed with the same amounts. Why don't you try using opk's to increase your chances? Just buy the cheap strip ones from eBay. They are £3 for 30
hi esther i decided to stick with it lol xx ive got the opks im not 100% sure i ovulated last month that was the 1st time i had used them i will try again. im going to do the soy for 6 months then take a break its so stressful hope you are doing good fxed for you xx

Misskat - Congratulations!!!!

mrsp - Glad to hear you didnt change your dosage on soy. I think sticking with the same dosage will help. GL this cycle!!!

AFM - I am 9dpo today, I think. I haven't felt very well for a few days. I've been trying to fight off a cold. The only symptoms I have had this 2ww are sore bbs, sore nipples(which started around 5/6 dpo) a few cramps here and there and yesterday I had some pain/pressure in my left hip and a shooting pain from my cervix up to my right hip. I have no idea what the pain is from, but I am thinking I am out this cycle. I just have that feeling AF is about to show. I am going to start testing tomorrow and will continue to test until AF shows if they are all bfns.

Brivaugh welcome to our thread!! Good luck hun!!

autigers I'll be waiting to add you as our 34 bfp tomorrow!!! How exciting!!

I'm 5dpo today. A few cramps and nothing noticeable really. Backache as usual in my 2ww and that's it from me.

Im defo going to try it next cycle,as Im on day 7 and dont you take it from day 2???What dosage would you reccommend taking any do you know where I can buy it please?

I hope I can be the 34th bfp, but I am thinking AF is coming because my bbs are not quite as sore as they have been and that is making me worried because they usually stop hurting the day AF shows or the day after. I am tempted to poas right now because I could already be 10dpo, but I am still going with 9dpo to be safe. I hope tomorrow morning comes fast because I am really wanting to poas. :haha:

Im defo going to try it next cycle,as Im on day 7 and dont you take it from day 2???What dosage would you reccommend taking any do you know where I can buy it please?

Hi betty and welcome!! You can take it cd1-5, 2-6, 3-7, 4-8, or 5-9. The dosage is entirely up to you and your circumstances. How long are your cycles usually? When do you normally O?
You may start by taking a dosage and increase it gradually by the day; something like 40, 80, 120, 160 and 200mg.
I've got the one from Tesco's and as I said many times before if you want it I can send you what I have left because I'm not using it again.
Good luck!

Hi ladies thinking of trying soy next cycle I'm either 3 dpo according to FF or 6 dpo according to my O pains
I normally O anywhere between CD 14~15 with help and CD20~24 on a natural cycle. If I dnt get my BFP this cycle I want to start
The soy in feb FX for a first cycle Soy BFP!!!!!!

Welcome babyroberson!! I hope you'll get your bfp in a few days so that you don't need to use soy at all.:winkwink:

I hope I can be the 34th bfp, but I am thinking AF is coming because my bbs are not quite as sore as they have been and that is making me worried because they usually stop hurting the day AF shows or the day after. I am tempted to poas right now because I could already be 10dpo, but I am still going with 9dpo to be safe. I hope tomorrow morning comes fast because I am really wanting to poas. :haha:
fxed for you i really hope this is your month xxx

Thank you ladies I hope so too got my FX and baby dust to all of us !

Kneeswrites~ Good luck with the soy it took me 3 months to get my BFp with it congrats on an early ov.

MrsP~ Good luck this month 3rd time lucky?

Brivaugh~ Welcome to the thread these woman are the best for support i took 200mg 1-5 good luck with the soy hope it gets you your bfp. What DPO are you on now?

Autigers~ Good luck i really hope AF dose not show for you. My bbs wasn't really sour until a few days after my BFP just a bit and felt fuller.

Madrid~ What day did you ov on this month with not using soy? Good luck in your TWW hope it is your last.

babyroberson~ Welcome

A.F.M

Been in the hospital on and off sins Friday (not because of me) My cousin had a car crash on the M32 and is in a bit of a bad way it was a 4 car crash but only her and her husband got hurt. Her husband is fin but in pain with a broke shoulder but she is in a mess has 2 broken arms broken jour, broken chest bone, deep cuts on her arms and 4 broken ribs and a smashed scull. She can't feel her legs but the hospital think it is the body that has shut it off to try and help the rest of her. She had the crash at 10:40am and they finely got her free at 2pm got took to hospital and was in an op from 4pm until 3am to try and save her arm.

Oh dear tmr!! So sorry about your cousin's accident!!

I'm 6dpo today. Without soy & with vitex+supplements I managed to O on cd18. I'm still in shock about it!!

may be there is a bit of soy left over. Good luck hun i really hope this is your month

Hope your cousin is doing better, that is awful. Praying for you and your family.

I am 10 dpo according to ff, but i have a question for you guys- I took my temp this morning and then did it twice more and it was up by .2 the next two times. Which temp do I record? This was all done laying in bed and right after another. Not sure. I have been having a lot of tugging and pinching pain in my side, maybe this is normal though. Wish I took notes monthly. Took an IC this am, still bfn. Boo!!

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

I am really hoping this is the month, I dont know how women struggle with this every day and continue on. It gets so sad and frustrating, but in the end it will all be worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->