Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Hope your cousin is doing better, that is awful. Praying for you and your family.

I am 10 dpo according to ff, but i have a question for you guys- I took my temp this morning and then did it twice more and it was up by .2 the next two times. Which temp do I record? This was all done laying in bed and right after another. Not sure. I have been having a lot of tugging and pinching pain in my side, maybe this is normal though. Wish I took notes monthly. Took an IC this am, still bfn. Boo!!

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

I am really hoping this is the month, I dont know how women struggle with this every day and continue on. It gets so sad and frustrating, but in the end it will all be worth it.

If I were you I'd go with the first reading. Even if you didn't move from bed as you said.

10dpo is early yet so don't worry too much about the bfn.

It's hard but when you see the :baby: is so worth it!!!

I would use the 1st 1 as 1 reading dosn't realy mean any thing it is the bigger pic. Good luck

tmr - That's awful. I'm sorry to hear about your cousin. :hugs: Hope they both make a fast recovery.

Brivaugh - Welcome!! If I was you, I would use the first reading.

AFM - Tested this morning at 10 dpo and a bfn. Not surprised because I have gotten so used to seeing them. If I was to see a bfp, I would probably faint. :haha: I know it could still be too early, but I am not feeling confident anymore. My bbs started hurting really bad this morning and they have never hurt like this before AF. My body is just being cruel to me because I also had a dream where I was annoucing my bfp. I hate when that happens, makes me feel even worse when I do get bfn's. Oh, well I am giving myself one more cycle and then I am going to go see my doctor to see why I am not getting pregnant.

I got my BFP today from my first cycle using soy after 2.5 years of bfn cycles... :wacko::cloud9:

Do any of you ladies chart could u take a look at mine and tell me what u think plz thank in advance chart in my siggy

Autigers~ So sorry about the BFN i hope it is just to early and your hcg just is not high.

Kneeswrites~ Congrats on your BFP hope you have a H&H 9 months.

Babyroberson~ Your chart looks really good if it stays up for a few more days you could have a tri chart good luck.

A.F.U
thank you for all the comments about my cousin she went down for a op yesterday to try and close the cuts to her arms. They don't know if she will move 1 of them ever again but they are hopeful that her head will not swell any more and that there is no bleeding there it is just a matter of wait and see now.

I have had the worst head for 2 days now was sick yesterday because of it and can't take any thing for it. Kept having a dream last night that i went for my scan and they said it was another boy and i kicked off saying it wasn't it has to be a girl lol. My downs test came back as low so happy about that and another 12 days until we find out what bubs is. Rueben keeps saying it is a girl and lucas came up to me yesterday and said girly baby in your tummy mummy so cute.

BabyRobertson - looks really good. If those temps stay high then it might be triphasic. Good luck!

Congrats kneeswrites!!!! H&h 9 months to you!!! Soy definitely has something special.....

Tmr how funny your dream! Not long to wait now to find out!

On my phone and getting ready for work! See you later!!

Baby Roberson- we have similar looking charts. Hope this is a good thing!

Someone mind looking at mine? My temp went up this morning, but still bfn. Every other time I have had a bfp I didn't get it until the day AF was due- wonder if this will always be true.

Here is the link to my chart, I don't know how to add it in my signature.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/364bf0

Tmr1234- how exciting to find out the gender. Any preference?

Knees writes- congrats!

autigers- I know, I feel numb to the bfns. It is expected, I keep telling myself if I get a bfp I will plan a way to tell dh, but I know would probably run and shout it at him. Lol

Madrid and other ladies that replied- thanks for the advice...I used my first temp.

kneeswrites - Congratulations!!

BabyRoberson - Your chart looks good to me. Ickle is right if your temps stay up your chart with be tri.

tmr - Maybe your boys are right and it is a girl. 12 days isn't long to wait. :D

Brivaugh - Your chart looks good too. GL and maybe you will get that bfp!:D

AFM - Another bfn. Not surprised. I guess since I want a bfp so bad, I'm not going to get one. :dohh: As soon as AF shows, I will start my soy and then when that is done, I'm going to try and focus on something other than ttc/bfp and maybe that will do the trick. :shrug:

So sorry about your bfn autigers! I have the feeling I'll be joining you soon.

Hello!!! New Here hope you don't mind me jumping in, and I have been stalking many sites trying to concieve baby #3 (1 & 2 were suprises and close together-both boys) ttc a Girl!!! But healthy is better than anything! Used soy this cycle cd3-7 (55/110/135/135/160) - Think I'm out this cycle since I only BD Cd8 before +opk on cd12 then bd cd13-15 but I think cd8 & cd15 only counted(you get the point). I do have sympotms (slightly sore and full breast, cold symptoms that come and go, backache and fatigue, lote of vivid dreams and drooling when asleep-eww! ) but it could be the soy since this is the first time using it. or it could be stress from my recent move. Took a clearblue digi test yesterday(cd23) and got BFN but AF isn't due until cd27/28 so I guess it might have been too early. Hopefully I'm wrong about being out and I will be singing the praises of soy soon! Well enough about me...hope everyone gets there BFP this cycle!

Hi NaturalMommy and welcome to our thread!! I really hope you are wrong and that the soy has done the trick and you'll get your bfp by saturday. Good luck!!

Thx Madrid98 !!! Yea my cousin just found out she's 8wks with baby #3, so I'm really anxious now. LOL. Me and my cousins tend to be pregnant together, so hopefully the trend stays that way!

How old are your kids? I have 2 too and they are 11 and 8 years old (girl and boy)

NaturalMommy - Welcome!! Hopefully those are all good signs and you will get your bfp soon.

I'm 11dpo today and I have had sore/heavy bbs since O and I only bd on cd7,9,13 & 14, but I'm not sure I will get my bfp this cycle. Had 2 bfn's so far and I believe AF is due on 27th or 28th. Good Luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->