Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Wellcome to the new ladys i hope you don't need to be here to long.

So Sorry about the BFN agane what kind of test are you useing?

NaturalMommy - Welcome!! Hopefully those are all good signs and you will get your bfp soon.

I'm 11dpo today and I have had sore/heavy bbs since O and I only bd on cd7,9,13 & 14, but I'm not sure I will get my bfp this cycle. Had 2 bfn's so far and I believe AF is due on 27th or 28th. Good Luck!!
I'm due for AF 27th or 28th as well. Also had several bfns. Decided not to test today. Have you tested again? Which cd did you O?

tmr - I used a cheapie test. It's was only supposed to need 10miu(sp?).

Brivaugh - I O'd on cd 13 or 14 not sure because I only used 1 opk and I got that on cd 13.

AFM - Another bfn and this time I used an frer. I dont even know why I bothered to test because I feel like AF is going to show soon. :dohh: Oh, well if she does show, I'm not going to let it get me down because I am going to get that bfp soon. Once AF shows and I get done with soy, I am going to go full force with some positive metal attitude. :D I might even take an old test and draw a red line on it to make it look + and focus on that. :haha:

I just looked at my test from this morning and I am sure it's an evap because it sat for over an hour, but there is a faint second line. I dont know what to think. I am freaking out because I could be pregnant but also because I am afraid I am going to get my hopes up.

Many FRERs give you a line well after the time; it's an evap but pink in colour. I hope this isn't the case for you & that you'll get a bfp tomorrow.

Well, I was wrong I thought I used a frer, but it was actually an answer brand. I did another one and here is the pic.

Attachments

• DSCN7062.jpg
    DSCN7062.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 17
I can definitely see the line. I didn't even open up the pic!!! You should test again tomorrow autigers!! Sounds good!!

Thanks Madrid :) I'm fighting off MS daily, other than that I'm doing well :) How are you hun?

Oh, I plan to go poas happy for a few days. :haha: I just wish I could shake the feeling that AF is going to show. I hate having the cramps/backache because it makes me think I am going to have another chemical. I've got everything crossed tightly and I keep saying prayers because I want this to be a sticky bean!!

Autigers That is a BFP i felt like i was coming on for ages after my BFP good luck can't wait to see the lines get darker

I go away for a couple days come back and autigers done got herself knocked up! Congrats!!

Thanks Madrid :) I'm fighting off MS daily, other than that I'm doing well :) How are you hun?

:dohh: oh dear! I guess ms for two must be a tough one. It'll get better eventually, I'm sure.

I'm 8dpo today. Feeling out already :nope:. Not long to find out for sure though.

Thanks everyone!! I am still in so much shock especially because we only bd 4 times. I called my DH and told him but I couldnt get his reaction on the phone, so I am sure this is going to be him when he actually sees the test. :saywhat: He actually told me the other day: I think your knocked up. :cloud9:

Madrid - I felt out too, but boy was I wrong. I am confident you will be next :D :thumbup: Fx'd for you. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->