Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

This are the tests which are well known for evaps. I did one with fmu (top one) and the case one at around 1.30pm (with 3u). The bottom one I did around 3.30pm. I'm 9dpo so it may be too early for anything and I guess tomorrow I'll a definite answer. As time passes I'm more incline to think I'm out.:shrug:

I've taken this photos with my phone as my camera needs charging. They aren't very good quality as you can see, lol

Attachments

• IMG_0520.jpg
    IMG_0520.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0517.jpg
    IMG_0517.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 11
I see something first picture, top test. FXed it's not an evap and that it's darker tomorrow!

I also see something in the first pic, top test too. I've got my fx'd it's not an evap!!

I REALLY hope it is not a evap and it is a BFP just light. Good luck hun.

Autigers~ You are 100% up the duff with a sticky baby if you have ms now i had it from 4 week the day fate ri got my BFP untill 9 ish weeks. The feeling of af comig didn't go for a few week with me.

a.f.m
I am in apin with my pelvis (sp) at the min i am getting soooo big and have got loads of presher down there i had it with Lucas untill the day i went in to labour i felt brill that day lol. Bring on the woddle

:wohoo: :happydance: :wohoo: :happydance:
Congrats Autiger, cant wait for a digi!!!! H&H 9 months

OMG i guess it wasn't an evap. :bfp: this morning. I'm on my phone so I can't show the pic but I will in the afternoon. So excited & worried at the same time!!!

Congrats Madrid, cant wait for the picture!!!! H&H 9 months!
2012 is gonna be a great year for all of us!

congratulations esther xxx happy and healthy 9 months im so pleased for you you really deserve it xx january is the lucky month i hope im next lol xx

I love seeing this number keep jumping up!! Congrats to all the recent BFPs!! :flower:

OMG i guess it wasn't an evap. :bfp: this morning. I'm on my phone so I can't show the pic but I will in the afternoon. So excited & worried at the same time!!!

Congrats! That is so exciting! How many dpo? Do show pics! :happydance:

Thank you all!!! I'm 10dpo today.

Attachments

• DSC00601.jpg
    DSC00601.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 5
Thanks! those tests scare me a bit! I think I'll wait until Sunday.lol

Madrid I'm so happy for you I actually burst in to tears. Have a H&H 9 months. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->