Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Madrid~ I felt totally Out the month i got my BFP 8DPO is when the egg is meant to IP so don't get to down hun you are the next to get there BFP.

Autigers~ Have you done another test or 3? i want pics!!! i am so made up for you Hun.

Florida~ I really feel for you with the ms mine was BAD but i can not start to think what yours is like with there being 2 in there. Have you got over the shock of 2 now?

hi all hope every 1 is well fxed esther xx afm im cd 10/11 and started spotting again is this normal with soy i had af cramps yesterday then got up this morning to spotting xx

Sorry for the BFNs and Congrats to the BFPs!!! Got some spotting today so Af is around the corner. never spot though, might be the soy. I'm ready for this cycle and think I know what i need to do. We tend to BD too late or too early , so DH B-day is right within our window this cycle and his plans fortunatly are right up my ally!:sex: Hehe...so I think this cycle is going to be good. My Plan: Soy CD2-6 (mg-82.5/110/123.75/165/220), folic acid-800mg and Cranberry Extract-2000mg(girl sway). Think I'll have my BFP in the next 2 cycles....BTW, anybody on soy get a shorter cycle? Mine is a day shorter this cycle.

Madrid~ I felt totally Out the month i got my BFP 8DPO is when the egg is meant to IP so don't get to down hun you are the next to get there BFP.

Autigers~ Have you done another test or 3? i want pics!!! i am so made up for you Hun.

Florida~ I really feel for you with the ms mine was BAD but i can not start to think what yours is like with there being 2 in there. Have you got over the shock of 2 now?

LOL, I'm over the shock of it I think. But it still hasn't sunk in yet.. Like we're going to have 2 babies in August/September. When I say that, it just doesn't feel real yet, feels like a dream still

Sorry for the BFNs and Congrats to the BFPs!!! Got some spotting today so Af is around the corner. never spot though, might be the soy. I'm ready for this cycle and think I know what i need to do. We tend to BD too late or too early , so DH B-day is right within our window this cycle and his plans fortunatly are right up my ally!:sex: Hehe...so I think this cycle is going to be good. My Plan: Soy CD2-6 (mg-82.5/110/123.75/165/220), folic acid-800mg and Cranberry Extract-2000mg(girl sway). Think I'll have my BFP in the next 2 cycles....BTW, anybody on soy get a shorter cycle? Mine is a day shorter this cycle.

I'm still waiting for my af to come I will be trying soy next cycle for the first time but if you O earlier than your cycle would have been shorter

I'm still waiting for my af to come I will be trying soy next cycle for the first time but if you O earlier than your cycle would have been shorter

I did O a day erlier so I guess that makes sense. Thx!!:thumbup:

Your welcome in most cases your LP stays the same so if u O early and you lp is 14 days then u would get af 14 days after O no matter what

Thanks girls!!!

tmr - I just did another test about 30mins ago. I was sooo scared AF was going to show but still nothing. Thank God. I have only managed to do 3 tests and 2 of them were from yesterday, but I still got 3 more to use.:haha: I plan to go buy a digi either later today or tomorrow because hopefully it should be able to make me believe I am pregnant.

I am still scared though because I am having a few cramps off and on and I constantly feel like AF is coming, so I run to the bathroom and wipe (sorry tmi) but there is nothing. I guess my cm is just increased. I am having all the symptoms of pregnancy, some nausea, sore boobs, and frequent urination, but I refuse to get excited until AF is officially late and that should be tomorrow or Saturday.

Here is my test from yesterday and today: :happydance:

Attachments

• DSCN7078.jpg
    DSCN7078.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 14
You'd get a positive if you tested with a digi..! This was my 9DPO test, and I tested with a digi and it was positive! Your 13DPO looks darker than this one

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h444/cote2011/pregnant%20tests/IMAG1217.jpg

I am totally surprised at how much darker it is. I really wanna go get a digi now and test, but its raining here and I dont feel like dragging my dd out in it just to buy a test. :(

Congrats again!!! How nice to see you all getting your BFPs!!!!

I wish I had your confidence autigers!!! Maybe next cycle so that we can keep the 1-2 BFPs per month! :)

That is a BFP you are KNOCKED UP Hun. Looking at your charts you are a due af today hope you have a H&H 9 months. Now go and get a DIGI NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Madrid~ You are next when are you testing?

I've already tested 2day & got 2 lovely evaps, lol. Will be testing tomorrow again at 10dpo. Backache is seriously killing me!!!!

They've told me these tests are well known for evaps. I'll show you a pic in a minute.

It stopped raining here, but I dont feel very up to going out right now. I just ate lunch and now I feel like I am going to be sick. :sick:

If the bfps dont tell me I am pregnant then this nausea should because I didn't feel like this when I had my chemical. I just wish the feeling that AF is coming would hurry and go away so I can relax some.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->