Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

:wohoo::yipee::wohoo::yipee: Congratulations Madrid!! I knew you would be next. Now maybe when we both get over the inital shock we can be bump buddies. :D :happydance:

AFM - I haven't tested today, but I will in a couple of hours. I bought some digi's last night and I am going to use one tomorrow because AF will be offically late or the day she is due.

Congrats Madrid!! That is so cool you and Autigers will be bump buddies. This thread is jumping. I need to hurry up and get back on that soy stuff, lol, wow! Cd2 today, think I need to head to the store!

I'm putting you in my siggy right now autigers!! I'm still in shock! I guess it'll take a few days to become real!!

I still can't believe it and I just got a 4th +, but it's not quite as dark, but I am sure that is due to only holding it for 30-45mins and it was also a different test. I am going to put it in my siggy too, but I am going to wait until after tomorrow because I am afraid I will jinx myself. :haha: I'm sure I will be completely on :cloud9: in a few days.

I nearly used my other test before but :nope: I'm waiting until tomorrow morning again and see the progression. :happydance::happydance::happydance:

After I got that first +, I had to fight off the urge to poas. I had a total of 6 tests and I only used 2 that first day then one a day. Now I have 5 tests, instead of 2 since I bought digis. I only wanted 1 but couldn't find a any so it was either get 2 digi's for $17 or 3 for $18, so I bought 3. :dohh: I dunno why I need 3 but they may come in handy when I go to tell my family.

I am so happy for you 2 we need a soy thread over in preg bit as you girls have been so supportive

there is a Soy pregnancy thread in the pregnancy section. I don't talk on it at all cause all the ladies have either just had their babies or in late third tri. Maybe you guys could start a new one? :D

I'm scared to go there! lol

If we start one where it'll be? Do they have pregnancy groups?

Maybe in the pregnancy groups one then. I may do it tomorrow.

Madrid ! ! ! ! ! :yipee: :yipee: :yipee:

Congrats! am so made up for you.. here's to a very h&h 9months

been checking in on all you lovely ladies although i've been quietly lurking

x

I would totally join that thread. :D

I'm starting to get worried now. My test from this morning is lighter than yesterday's and the day before. :( I am so scared AF is going to get me because she was due yesterday or today. I am just hoping it is because I took it at 8am. I am praying this is a sticky bean and is not going to turn into a chemcial. If AF wasnt due, I wouldnt be so worried. I haven't had any spotting, just some cramps but those feel more like pressure and I think is due to gas. I also feel extremely wet(sorry tmi) and keep thinking it is AF. :dohh: I want to test again later to see if the line gets darker, but I think I will worry more if the line is still light. I hope this day goes by super fast.

Have you done a digi yet? May be the line test you have are a bit off try a digi

I wanted to post this earlier, but didn't have time to because I have been out all day. I am a little bit more relieved because I barely peed on this test and got this result. :D Pic is bad because I took it on my phone.

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 4
Oh it doesn't take much to see those letters!! Now stop worrying so much.

I did another line test because I was tempted and it is darker than yesterday's. I am finally out of line tests. Now I just need to get in to my doctor and get a blood test.

I'll buy more tests tomorrow if I can too autigers + booking appt with gp. It'll be a while until I get seen properly so I'll have to stick with the hpt's for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->