Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Iwas thinking about her right now!! Hope she's just busy enjoying the bd!!

Cant remember who i have congratulated! But congrats to all you knocked up ladies again!!! :happydance:

My appointment wiht the FS for IUI is tomorrow morning. Even though soy didnt work for me, i still like keeping in touch wiht you lovely ladies and are stoked to see the BFP's!!!

:dust:

Where is MrsP got to? not seen her on her for a bit.

hi tracey xx im still here just a bit down hearted strange cycle for me cd 14 i was spotting until yesterday and no positive opk yet xx

well my last 2 cycles were 22 days so af should be here next tuesday i think um going to give soy a miss this time as i seem really messed up ive also started spotting again i took the same dose has last time and was fine but gone a bit wacky now xx

Can I join you all?? I'm on my first soy cycle and looking for buddy's x

I think I O'd on sat as I had strong pains that night and down my leg etc. Yday nothing and a lighter OPK but last night and today I have really low pressure and AF type cramps. Holy hell its sore!

My opk was neg yday and FF moved me to 2dpo so I guess its a waiting game now.

Last month AF came a week early due to me stopping meds that cause temp infertility so hopefully the Soy boosted me on, I def felt O and had all the signs so FX!

Congrats on your pg btw Ive been reading back :)

MrsP~ Sorry this month is giveing you a mess about may be if you don't get the BFP this month and you don't take it next you could get your BFP like Madrid did. Good luck hun and carry on with the opk's

Dani~ Wellcome to the world of soy i hope you get your BFP soon.

Iwas thinking about her right now!! Hope she's just busy enjoying the bd!!
hi esther lol i wish not had chance yet with a ll the spotting is this normal with soy the 1st 2 cycles i was fine not done anything different xx

Grr Dh told me this morning i put the wrong temp in yesterday and i had to adjust it i'm so frusrated with my chart and plus i got another +opk

Thanks for the welcome.

I took another opk just now, def neg phew.

I just dont feel right today, wish I could sleep right through the 2ww haha!

Hotpink~ Looking at your chart i would sayyou havn't ov'd yet but could be about to with the + OPk Get dtd to cover you. Good luck. 1 temp dosn't make much diff as it is the hole chart that makes the pic of what is going on.

Hotpink~ Looking at your chart i would sayyou havn't ov'd yet but could be about to with the + OPk Get dtd to cover you. Good luck. 1 temp dosn't make much diff as it is the hole chart that makes the pic of what is going on.

Thank hun, I think the waiting to O part is more crazier than the TWW:haha:

Thank hun, I think the waiting to O part is more crazier than the TWW:haha:
i totally agree lol xx

I hate waiting to O and the TWW. I think the only time I'm not crazy is when I have AF. Which is totally mad but I guess I'm excited to start over and know where I stand for a few days.

I hate waiting to O and the TWW. I think the only time I'm not crazy is when I have AF. Which is totally mad but I guess I'm excited to start over and know where I stand for a few days.

I have to agree to that..lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->