Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Iwas thinking about her right now!! Hope she's just busy enjoying the bd!!
hi esther lol i wish not had chance yet with a ll the spotting is this normal with soy the 1st 2 cycles i was fine not done anything different xx

I've never spotted mid cycle in my life so I don't know. I'm glad now that you didn't increase the dosage if it's giving you this hassle.:shrug:
Definitely you shouldn't try soy again I think.

Grr Dh told me this morning i put the wrong temp in yesterday and i had to adjust it i'm so frusrated with my chart and plus i got another +opk

I hated when you get 2 opk's. It's like which one you take as right.:dohh:

Thanks for the welcome.

I took another opk just now, def neg phew.

I just dont feel right today, wish I could sleep right through the 2ww haha!

The 2ww is a killer. This ttc business is always a waiting game. Waiting to O, waiting for bfp, waiting for doctor appt, for scan,.......

Tella - Good Luck with the IUI!!!

mrsp - Sorry your having a hard time. Dont get too stressed, maybe your cycle is getting longer and that is why you havent gotten a +opk yet.

Dani - Welcome!!!

Hotpink - I agree with tmr. One temp isn't going to matter and since you got +opk I say get to bding. GL!!

afm - Nothing new to report. I am going to call my doctor here in a little while and set up an appointment. I am also going to ask if I could get a blood test to help put my mind at ease. I know I wasnt this nervous when I found out I was pregnant with my daughter, I guess it's just the chemical I had that is got me worried, along with m/c, etc. :wacko:

Girl this is my SIXTH +opk so yeah it like which one should i go with, but all that matters are the temps right?

OPKs don't work for everyone. They didn't used ti for me, always +.

Temps are more accurate so I'd def go with those and O signs over an opk.

I sometimes get another + after O, well not this time TTC yet. Gl x

I'd definitely pay more attention to O signs and temps hotpink..

dani rose, I see you're coming to Florida? Is it a vacation?

Yeh  we come the end April/may with our kiddo's. DD is 6 and DS is 2

Can't wait!

Got my appointment. :D It's Feb 13th. I just hope these 2wks fly by because I cant wait for my u/s. :happydance:

Hi ladies!

I can't believe it - I just finished reading this entire thread (yes, the whole 369 pages - I spaced it over several days!) There is so much useful information and encouragement!

This is my first cycle trying soy. I did CD 2-6, 80/80/80/120/160. I'm currently on CD 8 and actually feel kind of crampy already... don't know if that means ovulation might come early for me. It's usually CD 15.

Congrats to all the ladies who have gotten BFPs! :happydance:

Ja123 I did the same thing haha! I read a few threads actually. Obsessed much ;)

Autigers good luck, fingers crossed!!!

ja123 - Welcome and good luck to you. I hope soy gets you a bfp!! It definitely helped me. :D

Dani - Thanks!!!

Ja123~ Go you i did read all of it and to read all 369 pages i take my hat off to you. good luck with soy.

Dani~ My LO is 2 as well my ds is 7.

I think all the baby stuff is just a big waiting game you wait to ov then its the tww then it is is the tes + or - then you get the BIG 9 month wait untill baby comes lol

DS is 3 in June, they are so cute this age but he is being a terror the last few days, so unlike him as he is my darling usually. DD is usually the one I have issues with!

and I want more...................... :dohh:

Welcome ja123!! How long did it take you? I'm sure you know lots about us know!

autigers my appt is the day after yours. We seem to be following each other. I can't wait for the 14th to be here for the scan. On the other hand I better get on with revision as my exams are on that same week. eeekkkk

I cant wait for the 13th. I am sooo excited and nervous at the same time. :D I never got an u/s with my daughter until I was like 16wks, I dont know why but I am just glad I am getting one early so I can relax a little.

Iwas thinking about her right now!! Hope she's just busy enjoying the bd!!
hi esther lol i wish not had chance yet with a ll the spotting is this normal with soy the 1st 2 cycles i was fine not done anything different xx

I've never spotted mid cycle in my life so I don't know. I'm glad now that you didn't increase the dosage if it's giving you this hassle.:shrug:
Definitely you shouldn't try soy again I think.

Grr Dh told me this morning i put the wrong temp in yesterday and i had to adjust it i'm so frusrated with my chart and plus i got another +opk

I hated when you get 2 opk's. It's like which one you take as right.:dohh:

Thanks for the welcome.

I took another opk just now, def neg phew.

I just dont feel right today, wish I could sleep right through the 2ww haha!

The 2ww is a killer. This ttc business is always a waiting game. Waiting to O, waiting for bfp, waiting for doctor appt, for scan,.......

hi esther no i stuck with the same dose its really weird im not doing soy next cycle going to have a break to see if i ovulate on my own xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->